Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State (58688 Views)

PDP Will Beg Wike, We Have Made Mistakes - Governor Udom / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by tonyson010(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=94119893][/quote]

Not in Edo state, but reject a possible APC led Govt there because of the current people championing it.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Ofemannnu: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
hush15:

He is your leader not Yoruba political leader. Pls, get that stuck in your head, anyway, anyhow
That is your wahala,hater.
Gaddafi is bad,Gaddafi is bad until they removed and killed him.
Libya is now a shithole.
You are a hater.You envy Lagos and wants its downfall.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by hush15: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ofemannnu:
That is your wahala,hater.
Gaddafi is bad,Gaddafi is bad until they removed and killed him.
Libya is now a shithole.
You are a hater.You envy Lagos and wants its downfall.

That's because of the years of godfatherism under Gaddafi. If Gaddafi had done the right thing on time, it won't be what it is after his death.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Gaddafi didn't know when to quit,
So he died with the throne.
Tinubu doesn't know when to stand aside, he still wants to control market women and small shops and the governor
Greed kills

Ofemannnu:

Leave Tinubu.All your and our politicians including Tinubu are corrupt but who among them has grown his state's growth like Tinubu?

Tinubu has been a political father of SW party since 1999 and we have continued to see growth.He might not be good but we cannot throw away the baby with the bath water.
Gaddafi is bad,Gaddafi is not good but Libya was growing.An envy of some leaders until they
planned and kill him.

Libya is now a shithole just the way you all wanted.
A bird in hand is worth thousands in the bush.

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Ofemannnu: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Gaddafi didn't know when to quit,
So he died with the throne.
Tinubu doesn't know when to stand aside, he still wants to control market women and small shops and the governor
Greed kills

So you like the way Libya is now?
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ofemannnu:

So you like the way Libya is now?

Bro u are not getting it, when you hold on to power for too long, u get demystified.
It's a natural law of power
I didn't make the rule.
Plus the dude is old!

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Ofemannnu: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
hush15:

That's because of the years of godfatherism under Gaddafi. If Gaddafi had done the right thing on time, it won't be what it is after his death.

I bet you are from the east.
You might not be so good in thinking but you should understand that a people without leader most times become the prey of the enemy.
Have you ever thought out the reason why there was a Jesus, Muhammad etc.
Do you know why they were left until God called them?
Do you know why Dubai is growing and its citizens or most of them are happy with their leader?
Growth,development,positivities...for Lagos.It is true that we need and should be given more than what we are getting.
Nigeria is going down with all its riches but Lagos continues to grow since the advent of Tinubu.That is good governance and midas touch.He might not be perfect but who is?

We are just being cautious not to throw the baby away with the bath water.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Ofemannnu: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Bro u are not getting it, when you hold on to power for too long, u get demystified.
It's a natural law of power
I didn't make the rule.
Plus the dude is old!

I understand but has Lagos ever gotten the kind of growth it has now even under the whites?

Do you want us to just let go of growth when we saw what happened to others especially Libya?
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ofemannnu:

I understand but has Lagos ever gotten the kind of growth it has now even under the whites?

Do you want us to just let go of growth when we saw what happened to others especially Libya?

What level of growth are you talking about?
If you know what people like Jakande did, you would be more angry with Tinubu, yes he was way better than most of the governors but remember he was well compensated for his efforts, this is a man that keeps harping about democracy but has become undemocratic,
Their types always self destruct
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by mauchiz: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nyesom Wike

My man,
Up you
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by andyanders: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Same way APC, from head to toe be kicked out if this country should unit to make peace reign in this country.

Apc is the worst government Nigeria ever had. Leaders who take pleasure in inflicting pain to her citizens. Party of ocult men and women.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by hush15: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ofemannnu:

I bet you are from the east.
You might not be so good in thinking but you should understand that a people without leader most times become the prey of the enemy.
Have you ever thought out the reason why there was a Jesus, Muhammad etc.
Do you know why they were left until God called them?
Do you know why Dubai is growing and its citizens or most of them are happy with their leader?
Growth,development,positivities...for Lagos.It is true that we need and should be given more than what we are getting.
Nigeria is going down with all its riches but Lagos continues to grow since the advent of Tinubu.That is good governance and midas touch.He might not be perfect but who is?

We are just being cautious not to throw the baby away with the bath water.

That's the entire point. No right thinking person is and should be happy with Tinubu.

Stop deceiving yourself that Lagos is work. You assumptions is what is leading you astray. Lagos is feeding one man and his family. Then he gets to decide who eats from the table. He is processes are not transparent, his way are complete opposite of democracy, his methods are unethical and worse is lagosians are the ones suffering it.

How has Lagos bettered, is it good road cos the only road that's good is the one from his end to the deputy governor's end in ikoyi. Small rain and everywhere is a mess.

Is it housing, he owns most buildings and prime lands, and the rest is share with his goons. Should I begin to mention building. Intact, he is the biggest landlord in Lagos. Both government and private buildings.

Is it commerce? He made his daughter iya oloja general of Lagos and Nigeria.

Is it revenue? His company alpha beta doesn't generate any but they are in charge of book keeping and for that, its 10% of the billions generated everyday.

Is it education? I need to take you on a tour on that.
Transportation? Terrible. From lastma to vio and worse part, no good roads.

So tell me, how is Lagos developing.

The only thing keeping Lagos together is the capitalist nature of the state being a commerce state ,not the government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones / Dino Melaye’s Son Reacts As Ikorodu Bois Mimic His Father In The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.