Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You (12207 Views)

10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. / Once You Avoid These 7 Mistakes – Girls Will Hardly Friend-zone You. / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:02am On Sep 21, 2020
Instead of you to go out and hustle, you dey here dey mumu yourself.

Oh, as much as your topic is valid, and knowing how women are wired is a good skill to possess in this century, you are not fit to teach anybody how.

But what do I know, some people will still join and end up getting scammed by fake testimonies. Lol
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by Draydd: 5:00am On Sep 21, 2020
NengakGodwin1:
Yes. I'm about to give you access to a very helpful report.
<=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin
Ebook peddler
You lack;
Composure
Objectivity
Wisdom
Copy writing skills and more.
Go and learn these things before hawking an Ebook.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 7:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Jimbadly:
Nonsense.

You go wait tire. undecided

Hunger don make some people to think out ways of making money from gullible people.

Well, and ain't waiting for niggas like you either.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

Oh, as much as your topic is valid, and knowing how women are wired is a good skill to possess in this century, you are not fit to teach anybody how.

But what do I know, some people will still join and end up getting scammed by fake testimonies. Lol

Fake testimonies?

Lol.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Draydd:

Ebook peddler
You lack;
Composure
Objectivity
Wisdom
Copy writing skills and more.
Go and learn these things before hawking an Ebook.

Please sir I'm coming to your house to learn wisdom from you. Pls.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Ikillbrokehoess:
Fool! you will never sale anything here, keep wasting Ur time. grin

Okay sir. And ain't trying to sell here, either.

FUN FACT: people are in my inbox begging to buy from me. So keep wishing bad luck to what you can't tame. Bye.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn

Simps everywhere, all this bc of a girl fvck shit

Lol. That's how actual simps often comment when they're yet to hit the wall.

Especially if someone's trying to help other nice guys get out of shitty relationships.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2020
You for post this one for business and investment forums na
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by Dreyton36: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Lol. That's how actual simps often comment when they're yet to hit the wall.

Especially if someone's trying to help other nice guys get out of shitty relationships.

FEM
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

FEM

Okay sir.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

Okay sir.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Join us or keep struggling.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Fake testimonies?

Lol.

Nobody cares
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jimbadly:
Nonsense.

You go wait tire. undecided

Hunger don make some people to think out ways of making money from gullible people.

Okay. Lol.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

Nobody cares

You're funny.

If I'll use fake testimonies...will I be so dump to use my real name to promote my brand?

Will I even use my real face...and even use live videos showing my face in my Facebook group?

You're really funny, man.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

You're funny.

If I'll use fake testimonies...will I be so dump to use my real name to promote my brand?

Will I even use my real face...and even use live videos showing my face in my Facebook group?

You're really funny, man.

Your post is laced with typos and grammatical errors. I wonder the kind of ladies you use to massage your glorious ego.

Whatever man, suit yourself.

Good luck with your hunt for attention and fame. I wish you a fun-filled ride.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin na.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
JOIN us or keep struggling.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dem no dey telli pesin na. Hehehe
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
NengakGodwin1:
Dem no dey telli pesin na. Hehehe

Ai'suweh.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Ai'suweh.

Na so
NengakGodwin1:

Ai'suweh.

Yeah.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 12:53am On Sep 22, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Lol. It's easy to use the word "simp" at someone just to seem alpha. I told you to ignore my post fright from the beginning but you still insisted on reading. Only to type that shit in my comments to sound "woke".

Shift joor.

Lol.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 12:53am On Sep 22, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Yeah.
Na so.
NengakGodwin1:

Na so.

JOIN us or keep struggling.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Ugly mamiwata. Lol.

You think say na by big-big grammar?

E no dey impress them, my guy.

Lol.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

Your post is laced with typos and grammatical errors. I wonder the kind of ladies you use to massage your glorious ego.

Whatever man, suit yourself.

Good luck with your hunt for attention and fame. I wish you a fun-filled ride.

Most of the typos are deliberate.

Hope you get the point?

Again, I'm not "hunting" for fame.

So from falsely accusing me of using fake testimonies" you have now changed to "attention seeking and fame?

Lol.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Okay. Lol.

Okay, baba.
Re: Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You by NengakGodwin1: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.