Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (71504 Views)

Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido / Nnamdi Kanu: May 30 Biafra Remembrance Day Live Video Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Franchise21(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ogbane

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by adeniyi997: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
H
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Adakintroy: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ishomole is in relegation.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Alexaonfleek: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
I believe one day,lagosians will retire this man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Quite an astute observation.
The APC is finished in Edo state as long as Obaseki remains with PDP.
Those keeping scores, what is the state election score now?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by abbey621(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Let's stop making excuses, Iyanmu was a bad candidate, someone that Osho called a thief a couple of years ago is now supposed to be a saint. This was not even a battle of APC against PDP but one of a known thief against a foolish/stubborn but capable incumbent. Instead of campaigning on Obaseki's failures(if any) and what Iyanmu plans on bringing to the table(NOTHING), they chose to throw the weight of the party name thinking Edo people no get sense. This victory will serve as a blueprint for other states, let's start using our brain. Let's stop voting for APC or PDP and start voting based on the character and capability of the candidates, it's time the animals in the zoo be set FREE!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Beverlyjean(f): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oshimole is so foolish...how could he have supported the same person he condemned 4 yes ago...he sould have looked for someone different

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by lmm4real: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
I talk am. From the moment I saw the video, I knew it was over for POI.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Sircarma99: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tinubu has gotten what he was looking for.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by golddare: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Islie:

THE CABLE

Oshiomole should have swallowed the humble pie and perhaps he would have still be the National Chairman and still win Edo State. I hope the Lagosian will change the narrative just like Edo State.
When majority decides that enough is enough things will begin to change.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Xantel(f): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ogbane

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by merits(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
G
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by faithfull18(f): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Bbbwings: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:
are you guys not thinking of your own region??

So upon all the problems facing the south...

Upon all the backwardness that is currently hitting that region.

Upon all the killings that is lately going on in that region.

Na Edo matter una carry for head like Gala.

Since 2015 this is the only man the Igbos ever supported and he won. Since 2015

The south east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

Your governors are the most useless set of governors in Nigeria.

My recent travel to the south east for a wedding... I wept for igbo land.

No good roads. No development.

Gombe of yesterday is now more developed than Anambra state.

Why are you people not holding your governors accountable for your Allocation??

Why are you Igbos only concern with what is happening in the north or west?
If twenty years of apc can produce a dump site like lagos, I no want

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Hardebolah23: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Honestly,I don't understand Why all these euphoria and joyfulness about the outcome of this Edo elections. it's a shame that up until now people can still see that there isn't any difference between these two parties. When PDP ruled this country for 16 years they trampled upon every Oda party and always interfered in every state elections and they did poorly in those times..NOW the APC guys too are on the same path as them but it's still the same people ruling us..THE PROBLEM ISNT TINUBU,OSHIOMOLE or whoever ..it's just how myopic people can be and how they easily forget things..Judging from the comments am seeing here ..come 2023 after all the hard times we have gone through,it seems to me that people would still choose between the candidates of the two parties to rule again ..let's wake up please...these old men have ruled us for 20 years+ in total and we r still totally backwards in this country ...It's time to kick them away from power..All of them sef

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by KingsCity: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
That video was unnecessary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Simplyleo!!! cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by GistFullGround: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2020

I laugh when I see Ahmed Tinubu being referred to as "NATIONAL LEADER" of the APC. Who made him the "National Leader"?

Do your home work properly and you will realize that there is no position as "National Leader" of the APC in the constitution of the party!.

This position is carved out for people like Ahmed Tinubu to stay quiet, relevant and feel good in the scheme of things. He is just a former Governor like Ambode, Fashola, Oshiomole, Kwankwanso etc.

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED... Please do your digging!

PDP!!!!!!!!!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by atiku4President(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:
Obaseki winning doesn't guarantee nigeria moving forward
So it's Buhari's mis-rule that is the guarantee? Price of bread has just doubled. Easy to spot a bad loser.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by segebase(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
we need some tin like this 2023 ...we need electronic voting

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by cbngov01(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Who made tinubu leader of all democrats? Who told him we are enjoying this democracy? That baba also needs to be relegated. #overselfimmportantfellow

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by mimilogistics: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations to the winner.

Let's help your business grow faster, check my signature and read to be informed, don't fall a victim of poor mini importation coaches!! shocked
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by OhBiafra: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
are you guys not going to focuse on your own region??

So upon all the problems facing the south...

Upon all the backwardness that is currently hitting the East.

Upon all the killings that is lately going on in that region.

Na Edo matter una carry for head like Gala.

Since 2015 this is the only man the Igbos ever supported that he won election. Since 2015

The south east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

Your governors are the most useless set of governors in Nigeria.

My recent travel to the south east for a wedding, I wept for igbo land.

No good roads. No development.

Gombe of yesterday is now more developed than Anambra state.

Why are you people not holding your governors accountable for your Allocation??

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting their region
[/s]
Pained Yoruba muslim

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by mywells: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo state is not Stupid like the Lagos,over rated ghetto.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Get ready Akeredolu!!!

We are coming to KICK YOU OUT!!!

RUBBISH!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tinubu goofed

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
mywells:
Edo state is not Stupid like the Lagos,over rated ghetto.

Yes na true you talk

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by UDUJ(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Following People I Believe did the job.

The EU and United States for their Sanctions

President Mohammed Buhari For refusing the temptation to influence the election.

Chief Oshiomole , His Greed and godfatherism ego Caused the Apc.

Chief Tinubu godfatherism system angered the Edo People..

The Edo People for Standing their Ground despite the Goodies thrown at them..

INEC for Refusing to Perform the Usual Magic

Most Important, My FATHER in Heaven! GOD ALMIGHTY For Putting men where they should be..

Well said bro. Well said cool

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.