Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (71510 Views)

Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido / Nnamdi Kanu: May 30 Biafra Remembrance Day Live Video Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by heniford2: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:
are you guys not going to focuse on your own region??

So upon all the problems facing the south...

Upon all the backwardness that is currently hitting the East.

Upon all the killings that is lately going on in that region.

Na Edo matter una carry for head like Gala.

Since 2015 this is the only man the Igbos ever supported that he won election. Since 2015

The south east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

Your governors are the most useless set of governors in Nigeria.

My recent travel to the south east for a wedding, I wept for igbo land.

No good roads. No development.

Gombe of yesterday is now more developed than Anambra state.

Why are you people not holding your governors accountable for your Allocation??

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting your region
natural i would not have quoted your sick bleed nonsense post you wrote,

but i understand if you allow a Todd to keep moving on a wrong path he will not only bring himself shame but his family's and relatives, go and check if any Northern state is beautiful more developed Richer than any eastern state it pains to see fools who act like the are smart when we know ur a big fool stop disgracing your lineage here on social media.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by AngelicBeing: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Following People I Believe did the job.

The EU and United States for their Sanctions

President Mohammed Buhari For refusing the temptatioc n to influence the election.

Chief Oshiomole , His Greed and godfatherism ego Caused the Apc.

Chief Tinubu godfatherism system angered the Edo People..

The Edo People for Standing their Ground despite the Goodies thrown at them..

INEC for Refusing to Perform the Usual Magic

Most Important, My FATHER in Heaven! GOD ALMIGHTY For Putting men who play god where they should be..
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Onepeople: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Since 2015 this is the only man the Igbos ever supported that he won election. Since 2015

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting your region
you will be the first to start tribal insult but when they reply you in the same manner you will start crying blue murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Eriokanmi: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

I wish oshio had fielded ogie or odubu
He wouldn't dare. You know why? He would have had issues with those guys because they'd never have played stooge to him. They were busy looking for errand boys before they finally found one...the ize-iyamu. That's exactly what happened in Lagos. Ambode was seen as someone who had betrayed them by not doing their bidding so, they removed him and put 2 puppets there who have achieved nothing in the last nearly one and half years in office, in similar period, ambode in his term had commissioned several laudable projects.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by bigfish3k: 6:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Hardebolah23:
Honestly,I don't understand Why all these euphoria and joyfulness about the outcome of this Edo elections. it's a shame that up until now people can still see that there isn't any difference between these two parties. When PDP ruled this country for 16 years they trampled upon every Oda party and always interfered in every state elections and they did poorly in those times..NOW the APC guys too are on the same path as them but it's still the same people ruling us..THE PROBLEM ISNT TINUBU,OSHIOMOLE or whoever ..it's just how myopic people can be and how they easily forget things..Judging from the comments am seeing here ..come 2023 after all the hard times we have gone through,it seems to me that people would still choose between the candidates of the two parties to rule again ..let's wake up please...these old men have ruled us for 20 years+ in total and we r still totally backwards in this country ...It's time to kick them away from power..All of them sef
Tinubu and oshiomole are the problems
Or do you want to explain why the duo continued with election rigging after promising change
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by eddyslim(m): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2020
jneutron4000:
which of your leaders dead or alive is better than any of the following Tinubus, Osinbajo, Fashola, Ambode or Sanwolu. Mumu
You even put Ambode on that list? You are so clueless.. Spit on you
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by EmekaA125(m): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Lies. U didn't travel to any South-East. U have no right to tell people how and where to show interest as far as political contest is concerned. Face your region and leave South–East alone.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Olasty(f): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2020
One4me:

The Video may have angered some people in the PDP opposition and that is understandable but it didnot even contribute 0.5% to Obaseki's victory. Tinubu thinks too much of himself, until hegets on the ballot himself, he wont know how much others detest his over-reaching control and looting in the South West. Save his use of thugs and killers, he would have found out sooner.

Yimu

But this is Nigeria, go and reflect on what happened in Kogi State, when Buhari was interested in his paddy-paddy winning that election (not even for APC to win, but just something personal for Yahayya Bello. Go and reflect on the steps taken by the President).
Buhari is focused on tearing APC into shreds and making it the most hated party, before 2023. he knows it is the party that the Southerners are banking-on, to get the Presidency in 2023 and he will destroy that party "in the minds of Nigerians", before that 2023.
Edo is just a sample.
undecided
Imagine, making GanDollar and all those Northerners Buhari handed over APC leadership to, to lead an election campaign for Edo, in Southern Nigeria? You think he is that daft or he structured such campaign to fail? shocked grin grin

Nigeria's President is Executive and has a lot of Power invested in it and will use it if it wants to.
For those pointing to Visa ban, What does a Buhari need to fear, at his age and with his 'stolen' wealth, about a US Visa ban?
if it is treatment, the Arab states will gladly take his money, Russia would, not to mention China!
Tell me what ANYONE who has the MONEY, can get in the US, that they cant get within China and Russia combined,..just mention one thing.
So, saying the US Visa ban threat contributed anything, is to miss the point.

Southerners in Nigeria are in for a very rough ride, if they dont use wisdom but allow the Northerners to fool them once again. Buhari is working for a Northern President in 2023, by destroying APC with his Policies.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by jneutron4000: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2020
eddyslim:
You even put Ambode on that list? You are so clueless.. Spit on you
Yes I put Amobode because regardless wetin happened na Tinubu mentored am to become a leader.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by sidonlook: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Islie:

THE CABLE

Ondo state is next.

Watch out, Tinubu may not go to Ondo to avoid a repeat of the Edo scenario.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by DexterousOne(m): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Keep quiet jare

Talking rubbish

Almajiri wan finish the little good that the north has to offer
Bandit and boko Haram being the by products of almajiri and hopelessness there

Or the way Agbero ism, as encouraged by one expired ex drug baron and soon to be retired deluded polithiefian in Bourdillon is dealing a deadly blow on the young men in Lagos..

Look at so many young men who should be productively engaged being thugs shamelessly

All the regions of this country have been failed collectively by the leaders both at federal and state level

If you like delude yourself and think it's an "Igbo" problem

It's a failed leadership affecting this country
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
leave our righteousness89 alone oooo, we like am like that cool
you and who are we? speak for yourself.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by mushystuff: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2020
sreamsense:
You people have started with rubbish analysis now. Why didn't you talk about this rubbish before election started if really you were sure ? Starting analysis after market has closed.

When people dey do football match analysis after the game you dey complain like this abi na body just dey pepper you? How can there be an analysis of what hasn't happened?
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Racoon(m): 7:11am On Sep 21, 2020
cuteboy2:
That part was the most disgusting to watch. A man who has refused to allow democratic freedom and space to thrive in Lagos lecturing others on the same topic.

And he was even arrogating to himself the title of Purveyor of Democracy for Nigeria. How he came about that delusional belief, I don't know
Simply because of grandeur's delusion.The man thinks he is the alpha & omega of Nigerian politics.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by bigfish3k: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2020
jneutron4000:
Tinubu is a great and a very loyal man, he stood by Adam's Oshiomole because of the great part he played in the APC, it unfortunate that the APC lost Edo state. Tinubu on your mandate we shall, stand, you have created lots of Tinubus who will help to shape the Yorubaland and if Nigeria as a whole.
You produced one Tinubu and Nigerians are suffering too much and are winning world poverty awards up and down. We are also rated lower in all other world statistics indices since your Jagaban obtained and influenced federal might/power
Your Jagaban reinforced failure in 2019 elections
and that decision has retrogressed nigeria further

I still wonder what your own definition of progress is like
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by ddeola: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2020
SHAME on Tinubu and his cronies. sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by haffaze777(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

So you don't know all the problem you listed above were caused by tinubu,buhari,fulani,yoruba and the entire north

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by garfield1: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
He wouldn't dare. You know why? He would have had issues with those guys because they'd never have played stooge to him. They were busy looking for errand boys before they finally found one...the ize-iyamu. That's exactly what happened in Lagos. Ambode was seen as someone who had betrayed them by not doing their bidding so, they removed him and put 2 puppets there who have achieved nothing in the last nearly one and half years in office, in similar period, ambode in his term had commissioned several laudable projects.

Oga,leave lagos.don't dare compare tinubu to oshiomhole.what is your problem? So because oshiomhole work else where,you think it will work elsewhere? Funny.don't try that.always know your limit.ogie would have been governor since 2016 not obaseki.he should have brought ogie this time around than pastor
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
Hi everyone welcome me here, Today is my first time of drooping a comment here on nairaland, PDP VICTORY GINGER ME TO JOIN NAIRALAND TODAY WOOOW.
you are welcome Sir, I believe that you made the right decision. Though we might be a little bit crazy, confused and even display tribalistic tendencies here on Nairaland, deep down we still love each other.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2020
gypsey:
you and who are we? speak for yourself.
am actually speaking for those that actually like him of which I just noticed you are not part of; Just chill bro, life's simple!
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by jneutron4000: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2020
[s][/s]
bigfish3k:

You produced one Tinubu and Nigerians are suffering too much and are winning world poverty awards up and down. We are also rated lower in all other world statistics indices since your Jagaban obtained and influenced federal might/power
Your Jagaban reinforced failure in 2019 elections
and that decision has retrogressed nigeria further

I still wonder what your own definition of progress is like
[s][/s] Na Tinubu be your presido? Has Tinubu ever held any position at the Federal level, Tinubu only served as Senator represented Lagos and as the Lagos state governor for 8 years so tell me, how is Nigeria suffering because of Tinubu? Is Lagos not doing well economically to the extent everyone from other regions are migrating into Lagos state. Oh was it because he formed alliance with Buhari Party, mr Man Nigeria suffering did not start from Buhari's government, Una suffering started ever since the suspension of Regional government and the Introduction of Unitary by Igbo and now Fulanis is stealing everyone's wealth and resources. Stop spreading propaganda that Tinubu caused the suffering, learn to say the truth mr man.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Goalnaldo(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
Hi everyone welcome me here, Today is my first time of drooping a comment here on nairaland, PDP VICTORY GINGER ME TO JOIN NAIRALAND TODAY WOOOW.
as the official HYPEMAN of nairaland family, I welcome you to our dear forum. Please note: we are not ALWAYS NICE here cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by zinizta: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Awol1:
One statement was made loudly...

"Edo no be Lagos".

A drug lord cannot expand his empire into the Niger Delta.

Who is he? He we take our destiny in our hands and not dictated by stupid godfather.

Next stop is "Ondo no be Lagos".

Ondo no be Niger-delta too.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
am actually speaking for those that actually like him of which I just noticed you are not part of; Just chill bro, life's simple!
grin So if i disagree with someone's opinions that means i hate them? in your own interpretation? especially someone you or I have never met. You seem to know what is in everyone's mind. cool or what they are part of.

You these brainwashed religious goons all sound the same, confused.

Chil? cheesy i am at Miami beach smoking highgrade weed and you are telling me to chill that life is simple? life can never be more chilled and simpler here in Forida.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by eddyslim(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2020
jneutron4000:
Yes I put Amobode because regardless wetin happened na Tinubu mentored am to become a leader.
Bros, enjoy your ride
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2020
gypsey:
Good! grin So if i disagree with someone's opinions that means i hate them? in your own interpretation? especially someone you or I have never met. you seem to know what is in everyone's mind. cool or what they are part of.

Chil? cheesy i am at Miami beach smoking highgrade weed and you are telling me to chill that life is simple? life can never be more chilled and simpler here in Forida.
wow, good for you ma broda. Miami Beach is just classic, seems the day is going just fine for you over there cool
I simply deduced the inevitable from your comments about righteousness89 that's all.
The initial use of we was not to generalize but to express.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by 2016v2017: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Game over for Oshiomhole, Tinubu and Pastor Ize-iyamu. We wish them goodbye
they're irrelevant
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
wow, good for you ma broda. Miami Beach is just classic, seems the day is going just fine for you over there cool
I simply deduced the inevitable from your comments about righteousness89 that's all.
The initial use of we was not to generalize but to express.
O yess! it is! life isn't too bad, I am complaining

No worries mate! i don't hate anyone i just don't agree with their opinions sometimes, i wouldn't have any reason to hate Righteousness89 especially if i ve never met him or her. Atleast you didn't respond in an obnoxious manner. cheesy unlike some people on here.

Ciao! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Hardebolah23: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2020
bigfish3k:

Tinubu and oshiomole are the problems
Or do you want to explain why the duo continued with election rigging after promising change
Am not supporting anyone on this,am just saying people should drive this same energy into voting these people out of power at the federal level.Both APC and PDP just want to rule us for their personal gains.WE NEED CHANGE AT ALL LEVELS AND IF WE WANT CHANGE ..we shouldnt elect this same people again .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.