Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (71505 Views)

Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido / Nnamdi Kanu: May 30 Biafra Remembrance Day Live Video Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Ezmans: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:
are you guys not going to focuse on your own region??

So upon all the problems facing the south...

Upon all the backwardness that is currently hitting the East.

Upon all the killings that is lately going on in that region.

Na Edo matter una carry for head like Gala.

Since 2015 this is the only man the Igbos ever supported that he won election. Since 2015

The south east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

Your governors are the most useless set of governors in Nigeria.

My recent travel to the south east for a wedding, I wept for igbo land.

No good roads. No development.

Gombe of yesterday is now more developed than Anambra state.

Why are you people not holding your governors accountable for your Allocation??

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting your region
but arewa youths are coming to South East on trailers every day, shame on you

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by professore(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Interesting
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by ibuildstuff(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
sreamsense:
You people have started with rubbish analysis now. Why didn't you talk about this rubbish before election started if really you were sure ? Starting analysis after market has closed.
U were not following the election I guess, if u did, u would notice how people got angry at tinubu's video, that was one major factor in this election.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Ezmans: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ezmans:
but arewa youths are coming to South East on trailers every day, shame on you
one chicason industries, innoson & ogbuawa industries budgets are bigger that that your gombe state igr

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by olaremint(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
When u put a child destined for mud on the bed, it will still fall in the mud, Tinubu wanted to put edo people on the bed, he has now realized they are meant 4 the mud

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Chachangi: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Look at the reasoning of the person who is supposedly looking to lead this nation.

Reject Obaseki because he didn’t participate in the struggle for democracy.

Just like saying.

Nigerian should be banned from having democracy because they were not there when democracy was “invented”

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:

Since 2015 this is the only man the Igbos ever supported that he won election. Since 2015

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting your region

Bia this amajiri parasite, who gave you a phone?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by ibuildstuff(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:

Same could be said about the north. As a niger Delta person, I can travel to the east confidently. But anytime I want to travel to the north, my family members turn to prayer warriors because of how poor security is over there.

The easiest region to build road in Nigeria is the north, because u guys have the lowest rainfall but still there's bad road all over northern Nigeria. Apart from kanu, kaduna n Abuja, the entire north is one big village.

I don't even want to start with the almajiries. Una problem too many abeg.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by tot(f): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Chachangi:
Look at the reasoning of the person who is supposedly looking to lead this nation.

Reject Obaseki because he didn’t participate in the struggle for democracy.

Just like saying.

Nigerian should be banned from having democracy because they were not there when democracy was “invented”

As in, very illogical reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by edoairways: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:
Obaseki winning doesn't guarantee nigeria moving forward
It is a one step in the right direction

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by UDUJ(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
adanonso:
Can someone pls write out the video for me. My phone Can't watch video. Thanks

I will be very brief.

Tinubu said he is the father of Nigerias democracy and that he and others suffered to ensure this democracy we are all presently enjoying. He said Obaseki was never part of those that contributed to this success. And he now said as the leader of democracy in Nigeria he is telling the people of Edo state to reject Godwin Obaseki.

This video by Tinubu is what really angered the edo populace and made even those that never planned to vote to dust their voters cards and go en masse to vote PDP cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
sreamsense:
You people have started with rubbish analysis now. Why didn't you talk about this rubbish before election started if really you were sure ? Starting analysis after market has closed.
E PAIN YOU?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Access03(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
NaijaMutant:
By now, Lagosians and Yorubas should know that we are pained by the way one man has put them in servitude for over twenty years.

E dey pain us on your behalf.

E dey shame us on your behalf.

What an effontry for him to try to extend his thievery beyond Lagos.

Edo no be Lagos.
James Ibori is doing it in Delta State till date. Eko o'ni baje o!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by yaki84: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:
Obaseki winning doesn't guarantee nigeria moving forward
N u didn't thought of this when buhari won

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by jjlala: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
*_I am so shocked to see that some People including myself Expected APC to Win the Edo State Governorship Election when all the APC Governors, Party Caretaker Leadership Ministers lead by Rotimi Ameachi and the Dr Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State have Contributed #Billions of Nigeria and gave to Governor Godwin Obaseki as part of their Support to him (a PDP Man)?_*

How can people call themselves APC Members then choose to Support PDP because of 2023 Presidential Inordinate Ambition?
The raw truth is that His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinibu is their Parochial and Selfish Target.

I have Personally been to Edo State few times before the Election and I confirmed that Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is so much on Ground Politically to defeat Governor Obaseki, but what would you do in this Case where apart from Governor Ganduje of Kano State, no other APC Governor gave Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu any form of Support including not attending Campaign Rally in Edo State.

For me, one thing is sure, *"Man Propose, God Dispose"* all the People Planning and Strategizing today must not forget that Power comes from God and HE gives to who ever HE chooses to give to.

Today, all of the Buccaneers are together to Fight Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinibu, but can never tell what would become of them tomorrow.

Rt Hon Rotimi Ameachi and Co has planted their stooges and Cabals across APC in Nigeria in Preparation for their Inordinate Ambition including Planting a PDP Member Sen Matthew Mbu as the Acting Chairman of APC CRS which they have failed from the Beginning.

*As Foundation Members of APC CRS, we would resist any form of Intimidation, Imposition and Overbearing Influence of some Greedy and Desperate People to destroy our Beloved Party for us.*

*It is the same Rt Hon Rotimi Ameachi that caused Cross River State Victory in 2019 when he collected Money from Ben Ayade to betray all the APC Candidates so as to prove a Perfidious and Callous Political Points.........*

*Let's all watch and see how the Games Progresses in Future*..

*PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS ALSO OUR MAJOR PROBLEM*....

Copied

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Carlyscales:

Oga be calming down!

this is the best, logical, intelligent and correct analysis of what played out in Edo elections that I've read so far.

if you have better analysis put it forward or smartly dissect his populations and disagree.
you're smart, i appreciate that!!! The guy dey yarn one thing one thing.....analyse him own e no gree

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Following People I Believe did the job.

The EU and United States for their Sanctions

President Mohammed Buhari For refusing the temptation to influence the election.

Chief Oshiomole , His Greed and godfatherism ego Caused the Apc.

Chief Tinubu godfatherism system angered the Edo People..

The Edo People for Standing their Ground despite the Goodies thrown at them..

INEC for Refusing to Perform the Usual Magic

Most Important, My FATHER in Heaven! GOD ALMIGHTY For Putting men who play god where they should be..
You forgot to add the world is comming to an end grin i am guessing that is not the case anymore. you are a confused soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Neckfort(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hi

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Following People I Believe did the job.

The EU and United States for their Sanctions

President Mohammed Buhari For refusing the temptation to influence the election.

Chief Oshiomole , His Greed and godfatherism ego Caused the Apc.

Chief Tinubu godfatherism system angered the Edo People..

The Edo People for Standing their Ground despite the Goodies thrown at them..

INEC for Refusing to Perform the Usual Magic

Most Important, My FATHER in Heaven! GOD ALMIGHTY For Putting men who play god where they should be..
Hallelujah!!! Righteousness89 discusses politics with a religion twist. Glory to God!!!Glory.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
gypsey:
You forgot to add the world is comming to an end grin i am guessing that is not the case anymore. you are a confused soul.
leave our righteousness89 alone oooo, we like am like that cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by ebuka1997: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Leboska:
I personally traveled & stayed in my village even voted because it'll be an insult to watch oshothief & one drug lord tell me who will be my next governor. thank I delivered my polling unit.

You delivered? How many votes you vote, abeg
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by donem: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Eriokanmi:
That's past now. At least, we've proved our mettle that we're not stupid. Congrats to edolites
am not an Edo indigene, but as a Naija Deltan am very proud of all edolites that participated in proving the hash tag "Edo no be lagos" right.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by EJNM: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Did Ize-Iyamu participated in the Democratic struggle? Bad belly.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Nchenches: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
jjlala:
*_I am so shocked to see that some People including myself Expected APC to Win the Edo State Governorship Election when all the APC Governors, Party Caretaker Leadership Ministers lead by Rotimi Ameachi and the Dr Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State have Contributed #Billions of Nigeria and gave to Governor Godwin Obaseki as part of their Support to him (a PDP Man)?_*

How can people call themselves APC Members then choose to Support PDP because of 2023 Presidential Inordinate Ambition?
The raw truth is that His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinibu is their Parochial and Selfish Target.

I have Personally been to Edo State few times before the Election and I confirmed that Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is so much on Ground Politically to defeat Governor Obaseki, but what would you do in this Case where apart from Governor Ganduje of Kano State, no other APC Governor gave Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu any form of Support including not attending Campaign Rally in Edo State.

For me, one thing is sure, *"Man Propose, God Dispose"* all the People Planning and Strategizing today must not forget that Power comes from God and HE gives to who ever HE chooses to give to.

Today, all of the Buccaneers are together to Fight Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinibu, but can never tell what would become of them tomorrow.

Rt Hon Rotimi Ameachi and Co has planted their stooges and Cabals across APC in Nigeria in Preparation for their Inordinate Ambition including Planting a PDP Member Sen Matthew Mbu as the Acting Chairman of APC CRS which they have failed from the Beginning.

*As Foundation Members of APC CRS, we would resist any form of Intimidation, Imposition and Overbearing Influence of some Greedy and Desperate People to destroy our Beloved Party for us.*

*It is the same Rt Hon Rotimi Ameachi that caused Cross River State Victory in 2019 when he collected Money from Ben Ayade to betray all the APC Candidates so as to prove a Perfidious and Callous Political Points.........*

*Let's all watch and see how the Games Progresses in Future*..

*PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS ALSO OUR MAJOR PROBLEM*....

Copied

In other countries we copy democracy from, do governors of other states contribute to finance governorship campaign of another?

Do governors of other states troop to another state to campaign for another governorship candidate?

Some of these writers with siege mentality want Nigeria to remain mired in anti democracy practices that negate the will of the people in the polling booth.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by ecclize: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
all this yeye analysis even though it's true to some extend yet iyi iyamu stil had over 200k votes...
we just mumu for this country
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by OMOJOHN001: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hi everyone welcome me here, Today is my first time of drooping a comment here on nairaland, PDP VICTORY GINGER ME TO JOIN NAIRALAND TODAY WOOOW.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by seunjungle1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oshopikin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Verysmart101: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:

First of all tell us the name of ur state b4 saying rubbish here you bitter soul.The south east are 10x better than ur region which i can bet.I know you are an apc supporter so hide ur face in gullible shame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Emotionss: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Arrewa:

You sound pained and frustrated hope you're okay ?

Both of us know that had Apc won, the insult that you guys would have insulted the pdp and their supporters would have been momentum. So chill. Allow them enjoy their victory tomorrow will be your turn to celebrate.

Pdp supporters are celebrating their victory but nonentity like yourself are turning the whole thing to tribal war.

Thank God The North is fast developing it is the prayers of well meaning nigerians that the country should develop. As for the south east don't be deceive by propaganda ooo yes the region is not as develop as it should be but they are gradually doing so.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by mokkalu1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just one victory and this PDP folks think they've arrived...
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by fubsy: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
I congratulate the people of Edo for being resilient. They were not cowed by the lies of the so-called godfathers of Nigerian politics. They held their own and defended their votes. They obviously rejected the advances made at them to sell their votes and consciences. The Edo people are indeed examples of how Nigerian electorates should be. I wish the doggedness of the Edo people in this Edo Election will serve as a reference point for all Nigerian electorates at every election in Nigeria. Vote according to your conscience and damn the moneybags and godfathers.
I also commend INEC and the security personnel. While following the elections, I kept asking myself what had happened to these people (security personnel) that they were acting independent and allowing the people to freely exercise their franchise. I was particularly shocked that they thwarted ballot box snatching. I asked myself if this was an election in Nigeria. I pray that whatever engineered this noninterference and display of independence by INEC and the security person should continue in this country. We the people need to take back our own, which is the right to choose our leaders.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.