Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed (2361 Views)

For Women: 4 Phrases That Drive Men Wild In Bed / Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
You would all agree that women can be very vocal in bed. Even more so than men which isn’t a bad thing. Even though a woman’s body language can tell a guy how much she wants him, a verbal declaration can a long way to arouse him more. If so, here are 7 of the hottest things you can possibly say to turn them on.

READY FOR ROUND TWO

Sometimes the s3x can be so good that you want to go for more and your man certainly won't mind. So, guys, when your woman wants round two, you give her what she wants and you give it to her good. Nothing makes men feel better than making a woman orgasm, especially when it's more than once.

SPANK ME

Getting a nice slap across the a$$ during s3x might sound kind of kinky, but you might end up enjoying it just as much as he does. According to most guys there is nothing s3xier than when he is doing it doggy-style and the woman asks him to give her a couple spanks.

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME

Guys love the freedom to take charge and the surprise factor can be a major turn-on for a woman too. Men love it when a woman gives them complete control. It really turns them on and when that happens, you can expect to end up against the wall or on a table.

TOUCH ME RIGHT THERE

After years together, both of you are familiar with each other's body, but a little verbal reminder of what pushes you over the edge is helpful from time. Exploring new touches and sensations can make s3x more exciting.

I WANT YOU IN MY MOUTH

Most men love it when a woman wants to give them a bl0w j0b. When a woman says she wants to, it makes them feel like they can really let go. Focusing on how happy your guy gets makes a bl0w j0b feel less like a job, and can also enhance your pleasure. Showing enthusiasm is a huge turn-on for a guy and the more turned on he gets, the more confident and masterful you would feel.

I LOVE THE WAY YOU SMELL

I know this may sound gross, but hear me out. When you tell your man, you like the way he smells, even when he’s sweaty, it makes him feel really manly. You also feel like it's hot. Scent is so intimate, especially when you're naked. S3x is all about senses, and letting your man know the ways he gets you going would help put you both in the mood. He also may not realize how much his scent turns you on, and clueing him in is a good reminder of the animal magnetism you have for each other.

MOANING, PANTING OR YELLING

Name calling can be fun, especially during role play. Spoiler alert: Some men like to be called names during s3x, so get Ms. Nasty on him. Loosen your hair, and give your guy the verbal ride he's been dying for. If you're new to the name-calling game, remember that it's more about trust and intimacy than the actual name-calling. You're building a world meant only for the two of you.

Guys, what do you feel?

Incase you don't know na me talk

Lalasticlala Rocktation farano

Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by HomerTimpson: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
OK fork me for reading this undecided
Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:

Why? undecided

Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by HomerTimpson: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Why? undecided

a bird in hand is better than 10 that is in the bush

Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
a bird in hand is better than 10 that is in the bush

You are talking the rubbish
You are talking in the something that is not making a sense.
Receive sense bro. undecided

Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nehmaar:
IF YOU ARE IN PORTHARCOURT AND YOU

What is all this na? Carry your wahala go business section jare. angry

Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by HomerTimpson: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

You are talking the rubbish You are talking in the something that is not making a sense. Receive sense bro. undecided
it means on gf
Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by internationalman(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
I can't forget the day my Igbo babe told me thank you as i was ramming my 8inches rod into her.. On hearing that thank you, my preek that was about to lose the contest all of a sudden stood at attention again.

Most times a man's performance is directly proportional to the spices a woman brings in.

Those catch phrases women use out of sweet sensation during sex can make a dilapidated preek erect and stand firm with strong foundation
Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by Uncle93(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
You tell,me,to do anything i want to you ,,that dick is going straight into your booty a$$
Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by luscioustrish(f): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:

Why Na? grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:04am On Sep 21, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
It's a LIE, LIES! everything you wrote are LIES!
Statements I like to hear when in Bed include but not limited to:
I will give you my RAV4 Jeep Baby smiley
I will bring Fried plantain and Beans for you
Thank you dear, ah hmmmn, put your account Number in my message draft First kiss
Do you still want me to buy us that Land?
I will tell my daddy about your Plans embarassed
Don't worry about anything, I will ask my Elder Brother for the Money you hear
I will do transfer in the Morning, don't worry about paying back
Come to The estate next week and Carry The Corolla and just be managing that one for now, Even if it's just for Uber embarassed
Don't worry... My Mummy's elder Brother will help us get the Resident VISA
Babes just come to bed, my uncle knows many people at Apapa, he will Help you get enough Tippers and Trailers

Ehen! You know stuffs along that line... Yeah, That turns me on.

Go and look for a sugar mummy undecided

Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:06am On Sep 21, 2020
internationalman:
I can't forget the day my Igbo babe told me thank you as i was ramming my 8inches rod into her.. On hearing that thank you, my preek that was about to lose the contest all of a sudden stood at attention again.

Most times a man's performance is directly proportional to the spices a woman brings in.

Those catch phrases women use out of sweet sensation during sex can make a dilapidated preek erect and stand firm with strong foundation

Correct guy cheesy

Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by phemyhalaby(m): 3:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Trust Me.women too sure likes to hear men's ringtones.

Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by HomerTimpson: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2020
luscioustrish:

Why Na? grin grin grin grin
i shoulda pass cos there ain't no partner yet sad
Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by marshalcarter: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Damn niggaaarrrr (Lagos branch grin)
I'll just pass by....konji don hold boiz since lockdown grin ...if it doesn't kill me now...grin
Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by GreaterFuture1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Go and look for a sugar mummy undecided
Yep, your girlfriend or any lady young or old irrespective of age or size, can na 'Sugar Mum'. Her pocket is what speaks. smiley
Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Speechless
Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by luscioustrish(f): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i shoulda pass cos there ain't no partner yet sad

Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by HomerTimpson: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
luscioustrish:

LOL are you guilty of those things up there or nah. No offence o
Re: 7 Phrases That Men Love To Hear In Bed by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:39am On Oct 07, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Yep, your girlfriend or any lady young or old irrespective of age or size, can na 'Sugar Mum'. Her pocket is what speaks. smiley

Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child / Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise / Portable Videoing Hot Sexy Girls He Has Be F**king In Kenya(video