Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367490 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by maybet081: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2021
dreymania:
OK tnx for the clarification. Does d bar determine qualification for payment
no it doesn't if your cac is verified you have an advantage don't be so worried
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dreymania: 6:29am On Feb 26, 2021
Dont get me wrong. Someone included me as his staff in d last batch. I didn't hear about survival fund den so i didn't apply with my business cac. This time around im registering with mine.bi haven't registered before
House1411:

this is the Nigerian factor playing out. since you have gotten from the first batch, why apply for the second batch?? ask yourself.... just stating my observation
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Mayor21:
Over 20 mins
I no hear anything
I will report you to Buhari.
You mean you're wasting the FG airtime for good 20mins...lol

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2021
Anyone receive call from Niger State?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2021
truvine:

I will report you to Buhari.
You mean you're wasting the FG airtime for good 20mins...lol
Lol
Guy those guys wan make me vex
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by nkemzzy: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2021
3 of my staff miss there calls but two and my self did not hope we re good. also which numbers are they calling?? is it the number you provided or the number attached to your BVN.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by pastie(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2021
PastorFire:
Please help me out. My nafdac number is not verifying
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Omenyi1(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Use this for hand sanitizer 03-7477
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Omenyi1(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2021
Use this for hand sanitizer 03-7477
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2021
If you are under Grant offtake, choose face masks. It will went through (I think they have worked on the site). Not asking for NAFDAC
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by cashtrend: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Banter1:
Anyone receive call from Niger State?
I learnt they have started..... I got that from a friend. Also in Niger but have not got called
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tobioba1: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Realsufi:
If you are under Grant offtake, choose face masks. It will went through (I think they have worked on the site). Not asking for NAFDAC
it grant offtake registration still on.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Tobioba1:
Don't know, but was able to add product today
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Tobioba1:
Don't know, but was able to add product today.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by AetA: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
thank you
maybet081:
beware of fraud, my personal advice though.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
cashtrend:

I learnt they have started..... I got that from a friend. Also in Niger but have not got called
okay, thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kthug: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Any thing on kaduna?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mayor21:
Over 20 mins
I no hear anything

Are you kidding me?
20 whole minutes?

That's serious o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Realsufi:
No more.verifying CAC
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mayor21:

No more.verifying CAC
Yeah
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by anukunle(m): 4:10am On Feb 27, 2021
A friend of mine got called from survival fund today in Osun State.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hmbs(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2021
please has anyone here experienced this?i was called yesterday in IMO but not with the phone number i gave them .They used another number,which is nthe number i used in my BVN.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hmbs(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2021
It is like that they are using the CEO BVN phone number to find the real number.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hmbs(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2021
To make the matter worse,the number was with my wife and she didnt made some mistakes inthe information supplied.Do you think,its the end of the road?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Terver90: 8:02am On Feb 27, 2021
it seems cac that were used for payroll are not eligible for this grant, i tried to verify my cac on the take off grant, but it was unverified

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dest4real(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2021
Good day,
I have two companies registered with two different CAC certificates.

Can I use the same BVN to register twice under the guarantee take-off scheme for each of my CAC certificates?

Thanks.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by opeyemhy02(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2021
dest4real:
Good day,

Can I use the same BVN to register twice under the guarantee take-off scheme for each of my CAC certificates?

Thanks.

Use different BVN
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2021
hmbs:
To make the matter worse,the number was with my wife and she didnt made some mistakes inthe information supplied.Do you think,its the end of the road?
No not at all
I remember one of my employee giving them wrong info when asked if he applied for survivalfund, he said "I didn't apply for anything, I'm a farmer" lol
They still called him back tho after some days, he gave them the right info and they paid him.
The other employee was called 4 times, she missed all and was the first to get paid.
I don't know if it was because I as the employer had already given correct info.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2021
nkemzzy:
3 of my staff miss there calls but two and my self did not hope we re good. also which numbers are they calling?? is it the number you provided or the number attached to your BVN.
They called your employees, this recent Payroll?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2021
dest4real:
Good day,

Thanks.
Nop
You must use two different BVN
I don't even think they are verifying CAC again, it's like the site has been tactically closed.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2021
They call only me as an employer, but all of my employees are yet to be called!
Mayor21:

They called your employees, this recent Payroll?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
It's like the phone call will continue throughout next week as they're calling as they're also calling people today being Saturday.

PLEASE HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DISBURSE MONEY AFTER THE END OF PHONE CALLS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.