Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367547 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
nkemzzy:
they should always be with their number attached to their BVN cus that is the number they will call not usually the one you provided during registration.
Wrong information.
Any number used for registration is the one they will call you with not your BVN linked number because they don't have access to that number the one they have access to is the number you provided to them on the survival fund platform.
Meanwhile Many people have lost that number linked with BVN lond ago and telecommunication company have even sold it to another Person.
Hope It make sense to you

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
nkemzzy:
they should always be with their number attached to their BVN cus that is the number they will call not usually the one you provided during registration.
I was called with the number provided during Registration, not the number linked to my bvn. same as the remaining Employees. just that 2 of us missed the calls, while 2 were not called. then the remaining people picked and answered well. in fact, I was in the bathroom when they called this morning. We hope for the best.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by YESpParticipant: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
HRprof:

Wrong information.
Any number used for registration is the one they will call you with not your BVN linked number because they don't have access to that number the one they have access to is the number you provided to them on the survival fund platform.
Meanwhile Many people have lost that number linked with BVN lond ago and telecommunication company have even sold it to another Person.
Hope It make sense to you

That guy is 100% correct! I applied for survival fund last year and misplaced the number i used for d registration shortly afterwards. I almost gave up but to my greatest surprise, Survival fund called me using the phone number attached to my bvn. I still can't figure out how they got my bvn phone number. It's obvious they have our records
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
YESpParticipant:

That guy is 100% correct! I applied for survival fund last year and misplaced the number i used for d registration shortly afterwards. I almost gave up but to my greatest surprise, Survival fund called me using the phone number attached to my bvn. I still can't figure out how they got my bvn phone number. It's obvious they have our records

This is impossible
Many people who didn't get calls was as the result that their phone wasn't available at that time and they didn't call them with any BVN linked number. What If your BVN linked number was lost ? check well if you forget the number you use for registration. Or are you so special that they dig out your BVN link phone number because they couldn't get you on your registered line.
The only reason for BVN verifcation is the confirmation of your bank details to see it its match not your phone number
Isorite

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hmbs(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
HRprof:

This is impossible
Many people who didn't get calls was as the result that their phone wasn't available at that time and they didn't call them with any BVN linked number. What If your BVN linked number was lost ? check well if you forget the number you use for registration. Or are you so special that they dig out your BVN link phone number because they couldn't get you on your registered line.
The only reason for BVN verifcation is the confirmation of your bank details to see it its match not your phone number
Isorite
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hmbs(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
We're you later paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
HRprof:

This is impossible
Isorite

We can't be too sure.
In ma own case I registered my wife with my own phone number thinking they will call me. I was suprised when she told me survival fund reps called her.
It only implies they either has access to the account linkes to ur Bvn or mostly likely have access to the Phone number on ur account.
I think it shld be the account number bcoz I was also called with a number I didn't register with. I mean the number link to my BVN and account even though I did not register with it
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
nkemzzy:
I luv ur selection of words
# "not usually the one u registered with'.#
Some person just comment without digesting. U are very correct
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:37am On Mar 03, 2021
Aframs:

If you don't have any idea,

Just tell him tomorrow grin
grin grin grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2021
What if they call number on the CAC?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2021
Gcool2:

I don't think so oo
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2021
Please I want to ask if they have called msme grant
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2021
Creditalerts:
Please I want to ask if they have called msme grant
No, they haven't
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2021
Gcool2:

Damn
Una matter tire person with all these questions

4 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by haybee2018(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Gcool2:

Which JOINT you con puff like this Bro? grin

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Chizillar1(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2021
Yet to be called. What is really happening?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2021
Chizillar1:
Yet to be called. What is really happening?
Same here. Not even the CEO.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jegiosowor(f): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2021
Finally, about 6 staff called out of 10 only one missed the call,.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Pls i need call reports from Enugu ooo
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hmbs(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Even IMO state,no way?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
HRprof:

This is impossible
Isorite
Lol he is right
The last one, I know of someone who mistakenly used someone else number for another person. But the actual person was still called.
In that same group, an old number was used for an employee too, we were shocked when she told us they called her BVN number.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by YESpParticipant: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
HRprof:

This is impossible
Isorite
See me see wahala! shocked
I'm telling you what personally happened to me last year and you are here busy arguing blindly and forming over sabi.
A careful look at my moniker and my old posts on nairaland should tell you that I'm not a novice to all these stuff. Don't just assume you know everything bro.
Whether you believe it or not is entirely your business sha. This will be my last response to you as regards this same issue. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sammirano: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
YESpParticipant:

See me see wahala! shocked
I'm telling you what personally happened to me last year and you are here busy arguing blindly and forming over sabi.
A careful look at my moniker and my old posts on nairaland should tell you that I'm not a novice to all these stuff. Don't just assume you know everything bro.
Whether you believe it or not is entirely your business sha. This will be my last response to you as regards this same issue. Cheers!

You are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Babatindan: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Got callled
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
my team were called today. the response was cool. just bio-data questions asked. i wasnt called though my phone was switched off due to low battery. my hubby d CEO wasnt called as well though his office usually has mtn network challenge. others were all called. hope i n hubby are safe sha?

for clarity, our company location is Bayelsa state n i submitted d application on 30th Januaury.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vaca1: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Must the CEO and employees be called before payment. ? I have not been called likewise my employees.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 3:20am On Mar 04, 2021
jamesbridget13:
my team were called today. the response was cool. just bio-data questions asked. i wasnt called though my phone was switched off due to low battery. my hubby d CEO wasnt called as well though his office usually has mtn network challenge. others were all called. hope i n hubby are safe sha?

for clarity, our company location is Bayelsa state n i submitted d application on 30th Januaury.

My friend who submitted same date was also called same date.
Most times called in order of submission. Don't comemt oh just mind my language I said most times.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hmbs(m): 3:24am On Mar 04, 2021
Please are there employers/CEO from imo state in this forum.what is hapoening?Have you been called?I want to know if it is state by state basis?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by haybee2018(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2021
hmbs:
Please are there employers/CEO from imo state in this forum.what is hapoening?Have you been called?I want to know if it is state by state basis?

People who were called now be like "once disbursement starts now... ALERT IS SURE
Enough of all this call, call, call make payment begin fess. grin

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2021
Someone called today but on the survival fund his account shown incorrect while the account is correct so those with same issue should hope for calls, the person wasn't expecting call because of that error. I think it show details on their end because the caller mention his name and his bank detail correctly while it didn't reflect on his portal. The error is with those using fidelity Bank .
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2021
HRprof:
Someone called today but on the survival fund his account shown incorrect while the account is correct so those with same issue should hope for calls, the person wasn't expecting call because of that error. I think it show details on their end because the caller mention his name and his bank detail correctly while it didn't reflect on his portal. The error is with those using fidelity Bank .

Some dudes with correct everything and even verified every every, has not been called.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Everything about this country is too slow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.