Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368529 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Payroll support batch B, everything verified no call no nothing. is there any hope at all for us? this one that they have started calling SME Grant.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by axeman2(m): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Suf20:

Go back and read this post
I am sure something is wrong with your brain never you quote me again

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin grin angry grin angry
axeman2:
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Suf20: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Oga i am not the cause of your problem i was only telling somebody to read your post. If you are frustrated or having issues please find someone to talk to

axeman2:

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Suf20: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Please what happens when someone misses the survival fuds call?? will they call you back again??

Note: I'm like the only person in my company. It's a single company.

I anticipate a response please!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Please what happens when someone misses the survival fuds call?? will they call you back again??

Note: I'm like the only person in my company. It's a single company.

I anticipate a response please!

Not mandatory for them. So it's under 50/50, dey may or may not.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2021
egbeocha:

Not mandatory for them. So it's under 50/50, dey may or may not.
So if they don't call again, does that mean I'm Automatically disqualified??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2021
haybee2018:
For those of us who registered Jan 27th - Feb 2nd....When are we likely to get paid bayii?
Na so so call pipo dey talk about, we don receive their call we don thank God .... Mk dem pay us too naa cry
we didn't receive any call from them at all. we are only hoping on God now. Payroll support batch B.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2021
I received call for the survival fund grant this morning.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hammyaladin:
So if they don't call again, does that mean I'm Automatically disqualified??

No, according to the batch A people.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
egbeocha:

No, according to the batch A people.
Ok, thank you!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by planetuzor(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
Please i have a question.
I applied for 2 people with my 2 old company for the 50k one off grant.. Wasnt expecting they will get called this fast.. They got called and were asked
1. Who owns the company
2. Location and
3. if they registered for survival fund..

My people answered and said they didnt know the company and also couldnt tell the proper address. They only admitted to the fact that they did register for survival fund...

My question is, With this fuckup will they miss out from the fund disbursement as they were supposed to say they owned the company and also give the proper address.?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
planetuzor:
I applied for 2 people with my 2 old company for the 50k one off grant.. Wasnt expecting they will get called this fast.. They got called and were asked
1. Who owns the company
2. Location and

My people answered and said they didnt know the company and also couldnt tell the proper address. They only admitted to the fact that they did register for survival fund...

My question is, With this fuckup will they miss out from the fund disbursement as they were supposed to say they owned the company and also give the proper address.?
cheesy If you were the one doing the verification will you verify such application to be genuine with such glaring facts? Truth is, those doing the calls know that 90% of the applicants are just made up companies, but the onus is on the applicants not to fawk up.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by planetuzor(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
Choi...so no show like this....
From previous batch whats the hope with fuckup like this
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
planetuzor:
Choi...so no show like this....
From previous batch whats the hope with fuckup like this
Don't just conclude.
People can make mistake when typing phone numbers. In same vein, network glicth cld change the recipient call to a total different person. So in a but shell it all boils down to who is the caller.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by linpok: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
i was called like an hour ago by survival fund again..make it twice within 24hrs. though i missed this last call.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
planetuzor:
1. Who owns the company
2. Location and

No fear... They'll pay them
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Omenyi1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
When will payment likely start for batch b payroll support and msme grant since they've been calling them
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Omenyi1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
When will payment likely start for batch b payroll support and msme grant since they've been calling them.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Omenyi1:
When will payment likely start for batch b payroll support and msme grant since they've been calling them.
Some have started getting alert around 4pm.
Hopefully there will be heavy down pour of alert tomorrow

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Perfectman91: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Beedude:

Wow, this is good news if true
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Beedude:

payroll or artisan?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
We didn't get any call, not even the CEO. any chance we will get paid? Payroll batch B
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hartson(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
Banter1:
We didn't get any call, not even the CEO. any chance we will get paid? Payroll batch B
Sure,Dont panic.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 12:14am On Mar 12, 2021
Kaeboy:
payroll or artisan?
Payroll

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 3:20am On Mar 12, 2021
I was called today grin
My brother missed their call but he succeed in calling them .alert waiting.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vaca1: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2021
Creditalerts:
I was called today grin
story

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2021
Creditalerts:
I was called today grin

you can't call that number, drops after the voice command
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2021
BetBuilder365:

you can't call that number, drops after the voice command
You can call the number .
Its a customer care number , you will queue and the voice prompt will keep shifting your number forwarrd till you're the next to be answered and the next available staff will answer .
Nothing, serious, if you tell.them you miss the call, they will only tell you they will call you back.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
You're correct... I once missed their call twice, I called the next day and was told that they would call back which they did days later.
truvine:

Its a customer care number , you will queue and the voice prompt will keep shifting your number forwarrd till you're the next to be answered and the next available staff will answer .
Nothing, serious, if you tell.them you miss the call, they will only tell you they will call you back.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
truvine:

07004000500 doesnt go, when it does a voice tells you to wait, then another says no one to take your call and ends. Majority of the time though don't know when you got them or which number you called

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.