Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368545 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Omenyi1(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2021
I don't believe this
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2021
kthug:
I guess 30k signifies 1month right? i was even getting worried about not getting called.
please are you an employer?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kthug: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2021
Kaeboy:
please are you an employer?
No, Employee.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2021
kthug:
No, Employee.
is it under payroll or artisan?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kthug: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Omenyi1:
I don't believe this
Na u sabi, dey there.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vaca1: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2021
kthug:
The batch that registered this past feb, i wasnt called either.
Congrats. Which State?. How many months did they pay
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Kthug ,pls can you send screenshots let's see
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kthug: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Gcool2:

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=kthug post=99759601][/quote]thanks bro ,i appreciate..this solves the riddle .

You were asking about cardono in one of your posts,I have pmed ,lemme teach you how to go about it.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kthug: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2021
Gcool2:
thanks bro ,i appreciate..this solves the riddle .

You were asking about cardono in one of your posts,I have pmed ,lemme teach you how to go about it.
Sorry?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Now that alert is raining let us be expecting ours too..i believe others will come share their testimonies too...still wait for mine too,oyo state.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kthug: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2021
vaca1:

Congrats. Which State?. How many months did they pay
Kaduna, last month's registration.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kthug: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2021
Gcool2:
thanks bro ,i appreciate..this solves the riddle .

aii
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2021
kthug:
No, Employee.
but was your employer called?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Some people on Facebook are saying it's only artisan batch B that are receiving alert early this morning but not payroll applicants. Can someone clarify cos i know artisans did not register online and they've been paid last year

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2021
SADYBABA:
Some people on Facebook are saying it's only artisan batch B that are receiving alert early this morning but not payroll applicants. Can someone clarify cos i know artisans did not register online and they've been paid last year
pls share me.the facebook link.

This guy said he is an employee, registered last month,was expecting call like others too but was paid even without receiving call....
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kthug: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Kaeboy:
but was your employer called?
To be frank, i don't know.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2021
MSME GRANT recieving calls this morning..... I got call now

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2021
HRprof:
what were you asked pls?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Becklynn(f): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2021
What were you asked?
HRprof:
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Amen01(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2021
I just got called now; survival fund GRANT category. Asked if I registered for survival fund, my name, if I'm the owner of the company, and then where my company is located. He then said "thank you very much, we'll get back to you".

070010002001 (no mistake with the digits, it's actually 12).

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vaca1: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2021
Gcool2:

Why would he do that? Please don't
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2021
vaca1:

Why would he do that? Please don't
agborodun..... nonsense.!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2021
Gcool2:
pls share me.the facebook link.

This guy said he is an employee, registered last month,was expecting call like others too but was paid even without receiving call....

that's life for you.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Msme grant have called my dad and my friend.just now

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by linpok: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
i was called today. the lady asked for my name and she ended the call after i told her.. i am for MSME Grant

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jay123000: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
linpok:
i was called today. the lady asked for my name and she ended the call after i told her.. i am for MSME Grant

Seems they are done with Payroll support calls ( I stand to be corrected oo b4 some of una pounds on me oo) cos I'm just being called now for MSME grant.. 070010002001..
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Seems all the payments made yet are for businesses based in the North
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Khisagye(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
kthug:
I guess 30k signifies 1month right? i was even getting worried about not getting called.
Did you apply under Artisans/Transportation?
because they are d ones paid today.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by linpok: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
jay123000:

Seems they are done with Payroll support calls ( I stand to be corrected oo b4 some of una pounds on me oo) cos I'm just being called now for MSME grant.. 070010002001..

i cant really say for now.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kthug: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Khisagye:
Did you apply under Artisans/Transportation? because they are d ones paid today.
Yeah, transport.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by haybee2018(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
For those of us who registered Jan 27th - Feb 2nd....When are we likely to get paid bayii?
Na so so call pipo dey talk about, we don receive their call we don thank God .... Mk dem pay us too naa cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.