Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367580 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
dennisworld1:
hope it will be paid 3x
Nope, just once
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jegiosowor(f): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Survivalfund don't come and show us flashes oooo
Let the rain of alerts continue to pour more and even harder
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hartson(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jegiosowor:
Survivalfund don't come and show us flashes oooo
Let the rain of alerts continue to pour more and even harder
Woman to go bed is late. grin grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by rioundre(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
hartson:
Woman to go bed is late. grin grin
asin errrrrrrrrrr........asif na only am want money!!!!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dayhour: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kaeboy:
Payroll is 30k x3 for employee and 50k x3 for employer.

If you like put one million as salary in the schedule/voucher you uploaded all your employee will get 30k x3, while the employer get 50k x3.

While SME GRANT get 50k one-off.
my wife collected 50k for three months as an employee from nov to Jan. it depends on your payment voucher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dayhour: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
kenlolly75:
Which one is let's be guided? Is it not what they posted that I wrote?

let's be guided as if I am talking against the government.
that's not an insult! it just to call attention to the information.

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hammyaladin:
when they called me and asked the number of staffs I have, I said 10 to 12.. overall I wasn't specific.

Is this a red flag, and will I still be paid??
You have no problem. Just be expecting payment grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 30, 2021
MASTERMIND04:

You have no problem. Just be expecting payment grin
boss, stop de laugh my situation now... I was called during exam, had to snik out and answer the call, hence my Lily flowered answer....

But seriously, what are my chances on a scale of 1/10?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 5:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Hammyaladin:
boss, stop de laugh my situation now... I was called during exam, had to snik out and answer the call, hence my Lily flowered answer....

But seriously, what are my chances on a scale of 1/10?
You will still get paid oga relax the calls are just formality.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 30, 2021
Nezy4Real:
You will still get paid oga relax the calls are just formality.
Thanks, man...
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2021
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2021
Once you don't get alert naa to commot mind be that. The first alert will determine more and that's why people are sticking around.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Etuky(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2021
please why is Akwa Ibom State not on the list of States been paid? Any hope for Akwaibomites on this?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by akanmunimi: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Etuky:
please why is Akwa Ibom State not on the list of States been paid? Any hope for Akwaibomites on this?
Every state has its quota, which means the number of beneficiaries assigned to that state, once the number has been reached, the state will no longer be elligible. Hope u understand?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
The alert supposed don go round na
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
akanmunimi:
Every state has its quota, which means the number of beneficiaries assigned to that state, once the number has been reached, the state will no longer be elligible. Hope u understand?
The one that was paid yesterday MSME grant is for the 36 states including FCT.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kaeboy:
The alert supposed don go round na
Seems they flash us ni o. to justify that payment is ongoing.

just joking sham
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
kenlolly75:

just joking sham
You may be right
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mayor21:

You may be right
Sae this just now. Seems payment is BANK by BANK

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
kenlolly75:

just joking sham

Eiii! grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vladoz(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
akanmunimi:
Akwa Ibom State was among the states whose quota wasn't reached..but they weren't listed among the 28 states expecting payment this week..I guess they are still working on the state because I don't think anyone received call from there
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Khisagye(m): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
ACCESS BANK have started getting payment just now..MSME GRANT

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by akanmunimi: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
vladoz:

Akwa Ibom State was among the states whose quota wasn't reached..but they weren't listed among the 28 states expecting payment this week..I guess they are still working on the state because I don't think anyone received call from there
Ok, let us be hopeful

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jay123000: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Khisagye:

Please ooo , Has union bank been paid for the MSME Grant?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Khisagye:

Is it 30 or 50
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Khisagye(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
House1411:

Is it 30 or 50
50k MSME GRANT
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Karsun24(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
What about UBA bank
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Karsun24:
What about UBA bank
So many banks are yet to pay. Its all about patience. We will all smile soon
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Perfectman91: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Expected more alerts dropping from this morning but not seeing any, is this payment delay now caused by the banks or what?

Then it's was government, now it's the banks(that's if it's truly is), Can't things go smoothly in this part of the world for once?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Not all verified beneficiaries will be paid. If you receive an alerts, count yourself lucky. Because a lot of verified businesses were dropped due to paucity of money by federal government.

Source: I have a friend who is part of the survival fund working team.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jegiosowor(f): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Scanty testimonies everywhere
I dey pity people hoping for this money...
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Etuky(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.