Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367460 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DeckeyLyrical(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Perfectman91:
No free money in this country, the emotional stress these guys are putting people through is more than a 200k job. What stops a reasonable government from disbursing payments on a Monday rather than waiting till thursday or friday? These guys needs to have their heads checked honestly.

Only if they will even pay it Thursday or Friday
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2021
W3xy1:
It seems FG calendar is different. Their own this week never reach ��

ARE YOU expecting something this week. It could be next month
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2021
Hopefully before the end of today alert will drop

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2021
JPeculiar:
Are you willing to get your products/brands online to reach out to large number of people all over the world and also make money through it? Here is the best solution to how to run google advert digital marketing to make money legitimately while staying in your room conveniently. This training should be taught with nothing less than N20,000 but on behalf of BF Suma company that gives it freely for a while so seize your opportunity to learn it in the comfort of your home now that its free before the promo is off, just watch this online free training through the below link and thank me later��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acob4ZUZloI
Please get out of here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2021
This guys should pay ppl their money and stop creating this unecessary tension. Is it until die of high bp or hunger? Common!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2021
Beedude:
Hopefully before the end of today alert will drop
Who are the people they are referring to that they have started receiving payments? This government won't stop to amaze me.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2021
kenlolly75:
Who are the people they are referring to that they have started receiving payments? This government won't stop to amaze me.
At least wait till 12hrs to 24hrs. I believe the fund will drop today since they made the announcement already. We can only pray it get to everyone as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by felixzo1(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2021
Beedude:

At least wait till 12hrs to 24hrs. I believe the fund will drop today since they made the announcement already. We can only pray it get to everyone as soon as possible
they would have allowed alerts do the announcement for them. too much talking and no actions
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2021
felixzo1:
they would have allowed alerts do the announcement for them. too much talking and no actions
Yes the should have. But now they didn't. We can only see it as a sign that our credit alert is coming soon.
I believe we will be paid asap
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Beedude:

Yes the should have. But now they didn't. We can only see it as a sign that our credit alert is coming soon.
I believe we will be paid asap

I like your enthusiasm. Let's hope we get paid today, perhaps the commercial banks are still processing our payments. 146k payroll support and 46k Msme grant isn't a small task. Let wait till tomorrow and see.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6529872/survival-fund-applicants-claimed-not#101228758

You guys should engage this thread and ask the mode to push it to front page...
If not these guys go run with money before our eyes
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Musty4ahmed1: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
I and my employees were not called but we have been verified.. Is their possibility of us being paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
I and my employees were not called but we have been verified.. Is their possibility of us being paid?
Yes u will be paid by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dickson25(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Banter1:
Please get out of here.

Lolz grin grin grin

Everybody de vex ooh
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dickson25(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mayor21:
https://www.nairaland.com/6529872/survival-fund-applicants-claimed-not#101228758

You guys should engage this thread and ask the mode to push it to front page...
If not these guys go run with money before our eyes

My brother... They don jakpa ooh.
This Government funny sha
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Payment is ongoing ... Mostly Msme grant
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Perfectman91: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Payment has started

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Saw this on facebook. But those guys lies a lot.
If anyone get alert let the person signify

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by pluzo: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Payment is dropping already my friend just called me
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dickson25(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Only for MSME
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dickson25:
Only for MSME
Yeah. Its a good sign for Payroll applicants
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
I got paid for MSME Grant today
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ArewaWife(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
SerAce:

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
SerAce:
Which bank ?
I observe the payment is being done according to banks. Zenith, Wema and Union alert have been verified
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
SerAce:
Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
SerAce:
How much baba
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by haybee2018(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Any hope for PAYROLL SUPPORT Jan/Feb applicants bayii...blood dey hot na

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dickson25(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Federal goverment has given directive for the payment of survival funds payroll scheme, and 50k Grant MSME to all verified Businesses since on 25 April but due to banks schedule, and monthly system upgrade the payment didn't start until today. And they have started with 50k grant for MSME instead of payroll to foster the minds of the payroll Applicants to believe they are next to receive the alerts late today or tomorrow morning. I encourage you all to remain patience, because all verified Businesses will definitely get paid soon whether you received call or not you get paid already. Congratulations to all who have received their mandatory 50k grant make use of it in business way. Stay Safe.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by akanmunimi: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dickson25:
Federal goverment has given directive for the payment of survival funds payroll scheme, and 50k Grant MSME to all verified Businesses since on 25 April but due to banks schedule, and monthly system upgrade the payment didn't start until today. And they have started with 50k grant for MSME instead of payroll to foster the minds of the payroll Applicants to believe they are next to receive the alerts late today or tomorrow morning. I encourage you all to remain patience, because all verified Businesses will definitely get paid soon whether you received call or not you get paid already. Congratulations to all who have received their mandatory 50k grant make use of it in business way. Stay Safe.
I personally appreciate this information but let us always ensure we put the source of the information for reliability purpose. Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kejykejy: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dickson25:

Pls I need clarification on the amount to be paid .
Is it 50k one off or 30k monthly
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dennisworld1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
I recieve 50k survival fund. Will they still pay another one
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
kejykejy:

Pls I need clarification on the amount to be paid . Is it 50k one off or 30k monthly
MSME grant is 50k one off.
payroll support is 30k for 3 months. making 90k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.