Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366863 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by W3xy1(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2021
blairlady:
Has anyone banking with UBA received their alert?
not at all. A friend using zenith got paid this morning.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2021
Any Payment from oyo state?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2021
I think the payment is by states not bank.i am not sure tho. But based on recent ogun state beneficiary testimonies
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by blairlady(f): 12:34pm On May 01, 2021
UBA worst bank ever. All the gtb in my company have all gotten their alert, left with two UBA in the company
W3xy1:
not at all. A friend using zenith got paid this morning.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2021
blairlady:
UBA worst bank ever. All the gtb in my company have all gotten their alert, left with two UBA in the company
what state pls
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by blairlady(f): 12:37pm On May 01, 2021
Delta
Gcool2:
what state pls
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hartson(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2021
Didn't even know my payment alert came in since morning. First Bank.Was not called so anybody they didn't call should keep hope alive.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Khisagye(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2021
hartson:
Didn't even know my payment alert came in since morning. First Bank.Was not called so anybody they didn't call should keep hope alive.
Was nobody called in ur organization?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2021
hartson:
did they call anyone in your organization and pls what's the state
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2021
Pls drop testimonies by giving amount, state ,BANK and indicate whether you or member of your organization was called.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hartson(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2021
Gcool2:
did they call anyone in your organization and pls what's the state
no one was called .Enugu

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2021
@arewawife have you been paid
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2021
hartson:
no one was called .Enugu
wow...let's keep hope alive. I am still looking for beneficiaries in oyo state ..never seen one
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ArewaWife(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2021
Gcool2:
@arewawife have you been paid

Noooo
And the people I registered as employees haven't been paid yet.

I don't understand these people.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2021
ArewaWife:

Noooo

let's be hopefull
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2021
Only 3 have gotten in my company out of 9 and all the 3 are UBA bank. the other 2 with uba and other banks have not been paid. which kind of disorganized payment is this?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2021
I hope CEOs ARE GETTING PAID
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by blairlady(f): 1:12pm On May 01, 2021
Lucky them, still hopeful of UBA crediting account.
And when where dey credited?
Nezy4Real:
Only 3 have gotten in my company out of 9 and all the 3 are UBA bank. the other 2 with uba and other banks have not been paid. which kind of disorganized payment is this?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 1:14pm On May 01, 2021
Beedude:

Yeah. There is hope. I just saw a CEO Access bank got paid 30k instead of 50k. Though she used her personal account as company's account. Or maybe it was just her luck to be paid 30k instead of 50k
Lol. Let them not reduce my own o. I need the 50K complete, not even one kobo cheesy
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 01, 2021
babalasiri:

My staff just got their alert

you mean your bros cheesy
I dey joke o, no vex

mine got alert but remaining two plus the ceo cool
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dayhour: 1:20pm On May 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Lol. Let them not reduce my own o. I need the 50K complete, not even one kobo cheesy
I get a CEO friend of mine that was not paid a dime and they paid all is employees
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

You never see half , you are protesting for full.
grin

Even if na #30k...abeg, me I am still waiting ooo, they shouldn't stop in the middle ool
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Hafis16(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
Which bank?

First Bank
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2021
ANYONE GOT PAYMENT FROM OYO STATETHOSE OF YOU IN WHATSAPP GROUP HELP ME ASK OOO
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by akanmunimi: 1:25pm On May 01, 2021
Gcool2:
wow...let's keep hope alive. I am still looking for beneficiaries in oyo state ..never seen one
The first person to give testimony about payment today on Facebook survival group page was from Oyo State, first bank , 30k. I am a CEO from Oyo State too. Neither I nor any of my staff has been paid . I was called and my staff and account well verified. We are still hoping though. Nobody knows the criteria they use in this payment. Everyone is just gambling. Let us just pray favor come to our side

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 1:26pm On May 01, 2021
Gcool2:
I am.here!!!! 2 people have been paid remaining 7 of us.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by samsonadekoya12(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2021
ArewaWife:

Noooo

I really don't understand this people.

None of my employees have been paid at all. few of them were called though like 4 out of 10..
Well anyhow sha.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kejykejy: 1:36pm On May 01, 2021
Gcool2:
4 of my employees has been paid their 30k, all in oyo state, zenith and first bank
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Same here. Everything already budgeted to add more development to my business
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2021
Gcool2:

Two of my borther's staff have been paid 30k. They are in Ibadan oyo state
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2021
dayhour:

I get a CEO friend of mine that was not paid a dime and they paid all is employees

Am getting confusing report about CEO getting paid.
Some people said CEO will be pay while some people said no.
Which one should we follow or is CEO own is by luck?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 2:33pm On May 01, 2021
Please if your business is in kwara and you have been paid or you know someone from there that has been paid, signify please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.