Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367706 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Ibodlauren01: 5:38pm On May 01, 2021
Is there anyone whose company is in Lagos that has been paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shugarichie94(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2021
please has anyone from UBA gotten alert today?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2021
Osaro4u2k:
How come they paid me 30k as CEO under payroll support, any one such experience?

Be happy. I wasn't given anything as the CEO yet
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Akin51(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2021
kenlolly75:
All of us first bank on payroll support are still waiting. in my organization o.

Wema and Access has gotten.

Same here.Only First Bank And Polaris remain
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dhope: 6:26pm On May 01, 2021
babalasiri:

Be happy. I wasn't given anything as the CEO yet
Maybe you didn't include yourself in the list of employees. As a CEO, I also added myself to the employee although I am still waiting for payment..
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2021
Creditalerts:
Alert received 50k delta state
Payroll CEO or grant??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by felixzo1(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2021
kenlolly75:
All of us first bank on payroll support are still waiting. in my organization o.

Wema and Access has gotten.
same here, all first bank and Union bank did not receive anything yet
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Etuky(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2021
please don't forget to add the State of your business.
Meanwhile, any registered business in Akwa Ibom State that received alert, just let us know.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deji300(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2021
Has anyone received alart in lagos
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deji300(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2021
Ibodlauren01:
Is there anyone whose company is in Lagos that has been paid?
no.i have not got alart since morning
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by felixzo1(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2021
deji300:
no.i have not got alart since morning
which bank
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deji300(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2021
felixzo1 posubat=101295131:
which bank
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 8:07pm On May 01, 2021
Aframs:

Payroll CEO or grant??
grant
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ArewaWife(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2021
deji300:
Has anyone received alart in lagos

No, and so far employees haven't. I hope tomorrow we get

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 8:09pm On May 01, 2021
If you applied for grant and no alert yet,indicate let me tell you what to do ,please indicate State and bank too
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 8:11pm On May 01, 2021
Creditalerts:
If you applied for grant and no alert yet,indicate let me tell you what to do ,please indicate State and bank too
Hi akwaibom
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by felixzo1(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2021
ArewaWife:

No, and so far employees haven't. I hope tomorrow we get
which bank please, it seems some bank paid, access bank, zenith, gtb. for first bank not sure
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 8:19pm On May 01, 2021
Creditalerts:
Abuja, kogi and Jos 2 are GtBank.

they're my people. MSMe grant.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ArewaWife(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2021
felixzo1:
which bank please, it seems some bank paid, access bank, zenith, gtb. for first bank not sure

Gtb, keystone, access
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egubere: 8:29pm On May 01, 2021
We received alert today, all UBA apart from our CEO
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 8:42pm On May 01, 2021
All my employees have now been paid. I'm the only one left. I'm the CEO though
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by felixzo1(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
banks please
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 8:56pm On May 01, 2021
felixzo1:
banks please
Access, UBA and Zenith.
Mine is also Zenith. But nothing yet
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Fibonacci88: 9:07pm On May 01, 2021
Has anyone from cross River been paid
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 01, 2021
Kano state as location of business, has anyone gotten?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kabiru1284: 9:12pm On May 01, 2021
cherrymi:
I am the CEO. Survival fund just paid me 30k. Now. Zenith bank abuja. 3 Gtb of my staff have been paid. 2 zenith bank have been paid also. The others are stanbic ibtc still awaiting Thiers.
Please do you mean they are paying Abuja?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Omenyi1(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2021
Pls is there anyone who used different accounts but same bvn and registered for both payroll and MSME grant who has been paid for both. I registered for both and I have received payroll support. I want to know if I should still be hopeful.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamoff: 9:17pm On May 01, 2021
What do u see on ur dashboardfor those who have been paid? Did it change from verified to paid?
blairlady:
Amen.
What time did you received the alert
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kabiru1284: 9:19pm On May 01, 2021
I
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamoff: 9:20pm On May 01, 2021
Hi, for you and ur staff that have been paid, on ur survivalfund.gov.ng dashboard, has the status changed from verified to paid? Is there anything to show on the dashboard that a person has been paid?
cherrymi:
I am the CEO. Survival fund just paid me 30k. Now. Zenith bank abuja. 3 Gtb of my staff have been paid. 2 zenith bank have been paid also. The others are stanbic ibtc still awaiting Thiers.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamoff: 9:23pm On May 01, 2021
How did you know they have been paid? Did they all tell you or you checked from the dashboard on the survivalfund.gov.ng website? Just asking to know how its works please.
IWillRiseAgain:
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 9:27pm On May 01, 2021
jamoff:
How did you know they have been paid? Did they all tell you or you checked from the dashboard on the survivalfund.gov.ng website? Just asking to know how its works please.
They told me that themselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.