Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367431 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yhermmie(f): 5:51pm On May 04, 2021
Nothing here yet oo Gtb
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by trevolady(f): 5:55pm On May 04, 2021
I got paid this evening,keystone bank
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ArewaWife(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2021
trevolady:

Lucky you.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 6:34pm On May 04, 2021
trevolady:
Congratulations.
This rain of cash should fall reach my side oo.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by trevolady(f): 6:50pm On May 04, 2021
ArewaWife:

Lucky you.

Thanks sis,e go reach everybody by God's grace
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ArewaWife(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2021
trevolady:

Thanks sis,e go reach everybody by God's grace

Amen oo
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Etuky(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2021
Mayor21:

Akwa Ibom along with few other states completed its quota of 13,000 beneficiaries during the first opening for payroll.

It's only for the MSME grant that opened in February that smes from Akwa Ibom and the other States will benefit.

By the way they only selected half( about 46,000+) to pay for the MSME grant and said the other half will be paid on a later date.

I don't think so Sir, Akwa Ibom was the only State that had the smallest number of people that did it in the first opening, out the 13,000 slot, it's only 2000 that registered and I don't think the same number benefited more so it was also listed as one of States that will benefit in the February's batch but to my surprise I don't know of anyone from Akwa Ibom State that was called not to talk of payment.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by suffy834(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2021
Etuky:
I don't think so Sir, Akwa Ibom was the only State that had the smallest number of people that did it in the first opening, out the 13,000 slot, it's only 2000 that registered and I don't think the same number benefited more so it was also listed as one of States that will benefit in the February's batch but to my surprise I don't know of anyone from Akwa Ibom State that was called not to talk of payment.
According to the statement, the states include Abia, Adamawa, Anambra, Bayelsa, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, and Jigawa.
Others are Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2021
Etuky:

https://www.facebook.com/100581548461254/posts/207402227779185/?app=fbl

Follow this link for break down of South south zone

It was later listed on their page
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by nkemzzy: 7:24pm On May 04, 2021
All my staff has been paid waiting for my own... I hope they will still pay CEO's
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Hahnemann: 7:31pm On May 04, 2021
Mayor21:

https://www.facebook.com/100581548461254/posts/207402227779185/?app=fbl

Follow this link for break down of South south zone

It was later listed on their page

From the information, Akwa ibom reached their quota, so we may not get paid here o. No wonder no one recieved an alert in Akwa ibom state
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2021
I don't know why me and my people haven't been paid on yet...i registered seamlessly, everything verified once... although,E were not called ..
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by JoyIsSweet: 7:47pm On May 04, 2021
Gcool2:
I don't know why me and my people haven't been paid on yet...i registered seamlessly, everything verified once... although,E were not called ..

We dey the same page Bro.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Etuky(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2021
Hahnemann:

From the information, Akwa ibom reached their quota, so we may not get paid here o. No wonder no one recieved an alert in Akwa ibom state
Mkpo abadie? I don shock for wetin me d see o. Something were I don get hope finish.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 8:50pm On May 04, 2021
Who is from Benue state here,any alert yet?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 04, 2021
Etuky:
Mkpo abadie? I don shock for wetin me d see o. Something were I don get hope finish.

We were called in Akwa Ibom but no payment.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by youngcizza(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2021
have they paid any northern states??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Geekop: 9:08pm On May 04, 2021
Any Lagos beneficiary dey among people wey just collect now??
Anyone??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2021
Any Ondo state that got paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2021
Gcool2:

Same here o, not even one person have been paid
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Etuky(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2021
greenya:

We were called in Akwa Ibom but no payment.
please is it this February's 2021 batch and which month exactly were you called?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 04, 2021
Etuky:
please is it this February's 2021 batch and which month exactly were you called?

Yes.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 4:04am On May 05, 2021
Me and my brother got payment around 11:31 pm yesterday night.
First bank (both of us) Oyo state.
remaining 4 people in my organization. 3 first bank and 1 UBA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 5:04am On May 05, 2021
nkemzzy:
All my staff has been paid waiting for my own... I hope they will still pay CEO's

With the way it is going, I don't think CEO will be pay. Am also still waiting to be pay as a CEO
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 5:10am On May 05, 2021
Is it possible that everyone get paid except two people in an organization?

In my organization, two people are claiming that they have been paid. One is gtb and the other is zenith.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by cashtrend: 7:08am On May 05, 2021
babalasiri:

In my organization, two people are claiming that they have been paid. One is gtb and the other is zenith.
Tell them to get you the statement of account. With that you will confirm.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2021
babalasiri:

With the way it is going, I don't think CEO will be pay. Am also still waiting to be pay as a CEO
CEO will be paid. Most CEO are yet to get paid. That will be done after paying the employees. I think the reason for this is to avoid an employee getting 50k alert cos from all the alert sent, i havent seen anyone get credit with 50k unlike previous batch.
So lets be calm and positive. We will be paid
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2021
babalasiri:

It is possible. 6 of my staffs were paid same time on Saturday morning with FCMB account. 2 werent paid and they received calls. Yesterday evening 1 using Polaris got paid. Hopefully the last 1 with Union bank also got alert cos we havent been able to talk since yesterday. If be next week Monday he still claim not to have seen it, then i will ask for his statement of account.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 7:59am On May 05, 2021
babalasiri:

It's possible!!!! 4 of my people are remaining.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yhermmie(f): 8:03am On May 05, 2021
Gtbank Ogun state. We just got paid this morning.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 8:28am On May 05, 2021
Is there any one in Lagos with Gtb that has gotten?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Accountantikye(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2021
abia state what is happening nobody have received

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.