Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366848 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 11:05am On May 06, 2021
IMABEN:
I am still in shock that those acclaimed to be paid by the Payroll team are just numbers and not real
8 of us have been paid in my organization.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2021
IMABEN:
I am still in shock that those acclaimed to be paid by the Payroll team are just numbers and not real
In shock as how.
Please, let's remove sentiments, people are getting paid.
If there's anything going well in this administration , this is one of them.
My wife is still waitng for her employee to be paid but that wouldn't make me say the scheme is a sham.
ALL my 7 employees has been paid so are many testimonies here , my freind too already had 4 paid out of 7 too.
Yes, there may be lapses but we can't deny the fact that they are spreading this scheme and it is reaching the masses .

Maybe it's something else that shocks but definitely not this
I come in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by adewasco19(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2021
Any paid employee/employer from Taraba? Biko indicate
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DanceVille: 12:32pm On May 06, 2021
Viking07:
same here.
Make them please remember us too. Na the grace I dey pray for like this.

#One love brother!

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Accountantikye(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2021
Abia state
What's going on
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Simple2613(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2021
Me and my employee hasn't been paid and we all called and verify and we hopefully soon. From oyo state
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2021
Someone i helped registered for MSME grant got 50k few mins ago. Gtb Lagos State
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 2:37pm On May 06, 2021
Beedude:
Someone i helped registered for MSME grant got 50k few mins ago. Gtb Lagos State
Abi payment has resumed again?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 06, 2021
kenlolly75:
Anyway me waiting like Musa at the gate to see if the Good Lord have bring down the strong holds holding me to ransom.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 2:54pm On May 06, 2021
jackcanfield:

Anyway me waiting like Musa at the gate to see if the Good Lord have bring down the strong holds holding me to ransom.
Don't worry, you will get paid. Just be hopeful and do your daily activities. It will enter when you least expected.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2021
Have dey resume payment pls?? � � �
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2021
kenlolly75:
Seems so. He message me few mins ago and i know hes not lying.

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2021
truvine:

What I see in it is that, they are attending to business sequentially as we register.I have been attended to while my wife's business in same Ogun state that was registered 3 days later has not been attended to.
We are waiting
. Ok. Thanks bro. There's hope then. grin.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Julietcutie(f): 4:33pm On May 06, 2021
Please anyone in Lagos who has received alert from survival fund sad ? I was verified but i wasn't called sad any hope for me
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by haybee2018(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2021
Abeg house... Is there any NEW ALERT RAIN today apart from the one paid on SAT.
Someone is trynna confuse me here o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by profdotcom: 4:51pm On May 06, 2021
It will rain on Saturday
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ArewaWife(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2021
profdotcom:
It will rain on Saturday

I hope so. Cuz it doesn't make sense going verified and not paid. Its better they let one know the person won't be paid on the online profile.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by manlawal(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2021
Julietcutie:
Please anyone in Lagos who has received alert from survival fund sad ? I was verified but i wasn't called sad any hope for me
no be only you ooo

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by haybee2018(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2021
Lol.... the simple TRUTH wch I think we all fail to understand is.... BEING verified or called doesn't guarantee your payment... Wht is important is to pray for GRACE
From my own perspective, once u miss the FIRST ALERT... frgt abt the rest

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2021
It seems like CEO will not get paid.

All my people have been paid but not the CEO
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kejykejy: 6:36pm On May 06, 2021
kejykejy:
Pls house, my account status is tagged incorrect while the bank is tagged No_check.
None of my employee has been paid, all of them were called and verified.
Pls I want to ask, is there hope for me the ceo and all my employees
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2021
babalasiri:
It seems like CEO will not get paid.

All my people have been paid but not the CEO
Calm down, we will be paid soon
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 8:53pm On May 06, 2021
Beedude:

Seems so. He message me few mins ago and i know hes not lying.
That's nice o.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by nkemzzy: 9:41pm On May 06, 2021
Same here.... I pray they don't forget the CEO's
Beedude:

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:49pm On May 06, 2021
VERIFIED is just a word. Your claims could be verified to be true or false.

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2021
Beedude:

Ok ooo. Thanks. Am waiting
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 7:27am On May 07, 2021
haybee2018:
Lol.... the simple TRUTH wch I think we all fail to understand is.... BEING verified or called doesn't guarantee your payment... Wht is important is to pray for GRACE
From my own perspective, once u miss the FIRST ALERT... frgt abt the rest
The truth nobody wants to hear.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by rioundre(m): 7:31am On May 07, 2021
My people have not received alert oh, though all of them got artisan/transport survival funds can this one still enter?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by abayskia(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2021
I received my msme grant of 50k on Sunday morning. A man called my number to verify if I truly applied for the grant and within few minutes I was credited 50k,GTBANK LAGOS STATE...pls is the 50k payment grant once or for 3 months?i need an answer pls
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 10:59am On May 07, 2021
abayskia:
I received my msme grant of 50k on Sunday morning. A man called my number to verify if I truly applied for the grant and within few minutes I was credited 50k,GTBANK LAGOS STATE...pls is the 50k payment grant once or for 3 months?i need an answer pls
Is once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2021
abayskia:

Were u nt called b4 shocked?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by abayskia(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2021
egbeocha:

I was called before the payment
Were u nt called b4 shocked?

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.