Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367669 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2021
profdotcom:
There is small hope
'MAY' recieve payment this month. It's actually a vague statement from someone who is the head of the program. CEO's, Payroll, Msme grant, Artisans & Transport still have upaid verified people who registered this year.
GOS is also yet to be paid atall. Considering the slow rate of payment, i will say paying everyone this month isnt realistic.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
profdotcom:
There is small hope
How come it is only newsway.com that carried the news ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Saw some post about payment happening tomorrow. I hope they wont dash people's hope like they always do.
They should just end the program this month make everybody carry mind commot

5 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
If you like put mind

Payment start August 5
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Blaszczykowski(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Aframs:
If you like put mind

Payment start August 5
Source?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Blaszczykowski:
Source?
Was about asking him same question
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Geekop: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Aframs:
If you like put mind

Payment start August 5

Aframs my guy cool cool cool
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Melaye(f): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol if you like continue waiting for survival fund you go just die of heaet attack

The money has been embezzled according to a legit source no more payment
They will continue raising your hope and shatter it
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Melaye:
Lol if you like continue waiting for survival fund you go just die of heaet attack

The money has been embezzled according to a legit source no more payment
They will continue raising your hope and shatter it
hmmmm..... embezzlement is expected....
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:09am On Aug 04, 2021
People Still expecting survival funds?
Money no dey
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:
People Still expecting survival funds?
Money no dey
Who tell you say money no dey? Unless dem swallow the money. The money don dey budget since last year.
Special Works (SPW) got alert yesterday.. Maybe soon Survial Fund will be paid too

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Melaye(f): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Beedude:

Who tell you say money no dey? Unless dem swallow the money. The money don dey budget since last year.
Special Works (SPW) got alert yesterday.. Maybe soon Survial Fund will be paid too
Na me dey tell you this

No more payment
The person wey tell me this thing na high ranking officer in the survival fund office...them don share the money among themselves. Even down to the security men and cleaners

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Melaye:

Na me dey tell you this

No more payment
The person wey tell me this thing na high ranking officer in the survival fund office...them don share the money among themselves. Even down to the security men and cleaners
And e dey sweet you dey talk say corruption dey enjoy high ranking office...well na you na Nigeria if you na like make you na bury am alive e no concern me again.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Melaye(f): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
jackcanfield:

And e dey sweet you dey talk say corruption dey enjoy high ranking office...well na you na Nigeria if you na like make you na bury am alive e no concern me again.
Just move on bro the country don cast
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Melaye:

Just move on bro the country don cast
grin I don move on tey tey wetin concern me with this yeye country.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
FG ti gbe wa landicap....

4 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by manlawal(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2021
any news
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2021
manlawal:
any news

You still dey hope? Lol, your faith strong o

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Actually they shared some of the money BUT am afraid they've "kept" the rest .

We move
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by manlawal(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Kaeboy:

You still dey hope? Lol, your faith strong o
Wetin person go do na
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
manlawal:

Wetin person go do na
That money is gone for life. No more money.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yorubaangel(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2021
Hope still deh for the GOS
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by gazal55(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Good morning and happy new month guys
FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses
https://www.nairaland.com/6729863/survival-fund-fg-disburses-57
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Geekop: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thanks for the info guys
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Omenyi1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
GOS has started sending messages, from 8th of September documentation will start followed by payment. Hope de

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2021
Can't even remember my number and other logging details now cry

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 5:18am On Sep 08, 2021
I believe more payroll and grant will still be paid cos the total budget for GOS is 15billion. And 57billion+ was disbursed. Even CEO should get paid with the money on ground

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Worldoma: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2021
Who has successfully login to the survival fund for the Guaranteed Offtake?

Any additional information after the text messages received yesterday?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yorubaangel(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Worldoma:
Who has successfully login to the survival fund for the Guaranteed Offtake?

Any additional information after the text messages received yesterday?
Done this morning..... You'll be required to either accept or reject the contract after a 3 pages term and condition of the contract

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.