Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368537 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by AfroAgroPower: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hello all...

I'm in search of who sells Legitimate/Clean PayPal funds for a daily and long term Revenue Boost Opportunity.

If you do sell PayPal funds; What's your rate?

Can you provide up to $500 - $5,000 on a daily basis?

I have a new business consignment of Revenue Boost through Paypal which I'll love we get partnered to achieve.

I'll explain more if you are opened for partnership.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by luap1990(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yorubaangel:

Done this morning..... You'll be required to either accept or reject the contract after a 3 pages term and condition of the contract

Same with me. Any disbursement?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Georgemoore: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yet to receive text, somebody help oooo
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by luap1990(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Georgemoore:
Yet to receive text, somebody help oooo

You can login to your account.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yorubaangel(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
luap1990:

Not yet ó.. Hopefully before the end of the week... The 30% payment should have been immediate though
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
Hello all...

I'm in search of who sells Legitimate/Clean PayPal funds for a daily and long term Revenue Boost Opportunity.

If you do sell PayPal funds; What's your rate?

Can you provide up to $500 - $5,000 on a daily basis?

I have a new business consignment of Revenue Boost through Paypal which I'll love we get partnered to achieve.

I'll explain more if you are opened for partnership.

I have someone. Send me a DM.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by luap1990(m): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yorubaangel:
Not yet ó.. Hopefully before the end of the week... The 30% payment should have been immediate though

Ok
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yorubaangel:
I think the 30k will be paid soon. Cos i saw some people's delivery date is 22nd of this month. Definitely, the first payment for mobilization should be done not less than 1 week before that time cos of adequate preparation.
My observation
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by nuelsylves(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yorubaangel:

Done this morning..... You'll be required to either accept or reject the contract after a 3 pages term and condition of the contract

I just login and I did not see where to accept the contract. All I saw was download pdf version of the contract.

Please help.

I hope this is the website https://gos.survivalfund.gov.ng
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by nuelsylves(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
luap1990:

I just login and I did not see where to accept the contract. All I saw was download pdf version of the contract.

Please help.

https://gos.survivalfund.gov.ng
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by luap1990(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
nuelsylves:

Please help.

https://gos.survivalfund.gov.ng

Download the pdf, screenshot and attached the comment box to see the contract letter.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by nuelsylves(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
luap1990:

Download the pdf, screenshot and attached the comment box to see the contract letter.

I no understand you.

You mean I should send the screenshot of the contract letter here?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by luap1990(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
nuelsylves:

I no understand you.

You mean I should send the screenshot of the contract letter here?

Yeap!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Georgemoore: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Beedude:

I think the 30k will be paid soon. Cos i saw some people's delivery date is 22nd of this month. Definitely, the first payment for mobilization should be done not less than 1 week before that time cos of adequate preparation.
My observation

I think everybody delivery date start from 22nd of this month or is the anybody with different date?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Georgemoore:

I think everybody delivery date start from 22nd of this month or is the anybody with different date?

As at the time i posted this, i saw 5 people delivery date only. Dont know if its same for everyone. But nevertheless, 30 will be paid at least 1week before that date if truly Survival Fund is serious.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Ismahael: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Morning, are we to produce noise mask or buy ready made noise mask and supply them.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by luap1990(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ismahael:
Morning, are we to produce noise mask or buy ready made noise mask and supply them.

Anyhow. Congrats, una don receive credit??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by walson20199(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
What next after downloading this.. where are we supposed to take it to.....

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
walson20199:
What next after downloading this.. where are we supposed to take it to.....
Just hold on. Wait for your 30k then deliver your product. It is at the point of delivery that u will submit the papers. I will advice you make photocopies as well
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Beedude:

Just hold on. Wait for your 30k then deliver your product. It is at the point of delivery that u will submit the papers. I will advice you make photocopies as well
someone said they just started paying now.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
comtem2011:
Where did u get that from?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
comtem2011:

Really ?
Any evidence ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Virus99:

Really ?
Any evidence ?
That's why I said "someone said". So that it can be confirmed here.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yorubaangel(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
And this people want us to make delivery on or before 22nd of this month??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Yorubaangel:
Me self dey wonder. At least 7 days before delivery mobilization fee suppose don enter
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Georgemoore: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Yorubaangel:

starting from 22nd and not on or before
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Georgemoore:

starting from 22nd and not on or before
But dont you think that if you want people to start delivering from 22nd which is just 7 days away, they should have done the payment so dey can get all the materials needed for such production.
Everything is just wrong in this country

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tomorrow is 20th. Any hope ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Georgemoore: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Beedude:
Tomorrow is 20th. Any hope ?

difficult to say.....but let be hopeful this week
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Georgemoore:

difficult to say.....but let be hopeful this week
They should pay people btw today and tomorrow if truly they wan people to start delivering as from 22nd which is wedneaday of this week.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beedude:

They should pay people btw today and tomorrow if truly they wan people to start delivering as from 22nd which is wedneaday of this week.
Up till now, nothing o. These people are not just serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.