Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367107 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by profdotcom: 2:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Eltrinity:

please how true is this text? i also got one thanks
I don't know but I think Is legit
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
The text messages are they for newly created survival funds accounts or for those of us whose workers have been paid before?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2022
IWillRiseAgain:
The text messages are they for newly created survival funds accounts or for those of us whose workers have been paid before?
in my case, it's not a new account but the 2nd batch. We were called but not paid before

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2022
jamesbridget13:
in my case, it's not a new account but the 2nd batch. We were called but not paid before
Alright
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Zanzibar1: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Obakovicho:
MSME Survival Fund - Employee Removal
Dear Business Owner,

1. Your application for the Payroll Support Scheme has been approved! Payments to your employees are about to commence.

2. However, we need you to inform us ASAP if any employee you applied for no longer works for your organisation. Please let us know on or before close of business on ***Friday, January 29, 2022.

3. If any of your submitted employees no longer works for your organisation, fill the quick form below to indicate which employee(s). ***Fill a new form for each employee you want removed.

4. ***IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH ALL THE EMPLOYEES YOU SUBMITTED ORIGINALLY, PLEASE IGNORE THIS MESSAGE. JUST CLOSE THIS FORM AND DO NOT TAKE ANY ACTION.***

5. Note that there is no opportunity at the moment to add new or employees.

Cc Nkemella
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by akpos4uall(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Please I need your input on this.
I work for a private primary school. The school has been registered and approved by the state's Ministery of Basic and Secondary Education. It has not been registered with CAC. The owner wants to register it but unfortunately there's a school from another state that is already registered with CAC with a similar name.
Mine is bearing Ab Dz School (not real name) while the other school is Ab Dz Schools . As a result of this, we can't use that name. We tried using Ab Dz International School which was accepted but later queried again because it is still similar to the already registered school.
Will it be OK if an entirely different name like Ab Joe Enterprise is used for the CAC registration? If so, what about the already approved name by the state's Ministery of Basic and Secondary Education, will there be need informing the ministry and changing it to the newly accepted CAC name or can it still be considered as a subsidiary of the enterprise even though the names are not the same?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Obakovicho: 7:08am On Feb 03, 2022
Beedude:

Email or Text msg ?
Text
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by newnig: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2022
Since the last message sent in January, has anyone else heard from the Survival Fund?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
newnig:
Since the last message sent in January, has anyone else heard from the Survival Fund?
Nothing oo. The matter don tie wrapper jare

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by naijainstinct: 6:33am On Mar 12, 2022
Beedude:

Nothing oo. The matter don tie wrapper jare
grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by davismighty(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Alerts has started raining oo

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Hamstrong001(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
How much bcoz someone said na 50k instead of 90k
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Everyone in my company got 150k each including d CEO
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hamstrong001:
How much bcoz someone said na 50k instead of 90k
let him check well. It's 150k

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
They should pay CEOs that are yet to get paid o.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Melaye(f): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
E never reach me oo
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Owonikoko7: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
abeg anybody here wey receive alert wey no receive dat sms from survival fund

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by naijainstinct: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Got N150k.....my employees did too

A big thanks to the Vice-president and the MSME Secretariat team
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by rockfortdigital: 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Just came across this post.

How can I apply?

What documents do I need to posses before applying
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by profdotcom: 4:26am On Mar 18, 2022
naijainstinct:
Got N150k.....my employees did too

A big thanks to the Vice-president and the MSME Secretariat team
wow congratulations bro,for getting 150k, I believe you are a CEO, bro is your company among the companies survival fund sent messages to of recent, to write out anybody that is no more working with your company, I want to know if that is the criteria they are using to pay.... thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by profdotcom: 4:26am On Mar 18, 2022
rockfortdigital:
Just came across this post.

How can I apply?

What documents do I need to posses before applying
Is no more working sir
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by naijainstinct: 5:23am On Mar 18, 2022
profdotcom:
wow congratulations bro,for getting 150k, I believe you are a CEO, bro is your company among the companies survival fund sent messages to of recent, to write out anybody that is no more working with your company, I want to know if that is the criteria they are using to pay.... thanks
thanks prof. Yes, I am a CEO and I got an SMS earlier to remove any staff no longer in my employ or ignore if none.

I strongly believe only those who got that SMS eventually got paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 6:10am On Mar 18, 2022
naijainstinct:
thanks prof. Yes, I am a CEO and I got an SMS earlier to remove any staff no longer in my employ or ignore if none.

The payment started yesterday. I read some people who didnt receive msg but got credited yesterday.
Between Today and Monday, hopefully more people will be credited. Other can be hopefull since they are verified

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Obakovicho: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2022
naijainstinct:

Was it to your personal account?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nazagirl: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Please who has that login link?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by naijainstinct: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2022
Beedude:

The payment started yesterday. I read some people who didnt receive msg but got credited yesterday.
Between Today and Monday, hopefully more people will be credited. Other can be hopefull since they are verified
Wow. That's really nice. Thanks for the update
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by naijainstinct: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2022
Obakovicho:

Was it to your personal account?
Company account. The employees' were to their personal accounts.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2022
naijainstinct:
Company account. The employees' were to their personal accounts.
I really dont understand the payment proccess sincerely.
Last year all my employees got 90k each but i as CEO got nothing till date.
I used my business account. It was verified successfully, i was called so also 4 of my employees.
Funniest thing is, i didnt collect a dime from those i assisted because i feel i am getting mine.
Now some CEO are getting paid.
I just hope they treat everyone equally cos i dont really understand what is going on
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by naijainstinct: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Beedude:

I used my business account. It was verified successfully, i was called so also 4 of my employees.
Funniest thing is, i didnt collect a dime from those i assisted because i feel i am getting mine.
I just hope they treat everyone equally cos i dont really understand what is going on
I think a lot of funds wer
e still available and they are trying to mop it up. I guess that was the reason for the opening of the second batch in the first place. I'm just postulating though.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Beedude:

We pray they pay the pending CEOs. I asked my brother if he got alert yesterday,he said no. Meanwhile, we all got paid under him last year.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2022
jamesbridget13:
Everyone in my company got 150k each including d CEO
What year did you register? End of 2020 or Early 2021 registeration ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ogidiventure: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Payment is raining seriously. Chai, federal face show well inside dis mata

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.