Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367188 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
ogidiventure:
Payment is raining seriously. Chai, federal face show well inside dis mata
Today?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by knicks231: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
When will i see mine?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
RRR started payment this evening. 30k
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Beedude:

What year did you register? End of 2020 or Early 2021 registeration ?
early 2021
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Darlingme(f): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
No call, no sms, has any CEO gotten the alert or your staff?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by profdotcom: 12:57am On Mar 19, 2022
comtem2011:
RRR started payment this evening. 30k
which one is RRR sir ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2022
profdotcom:
which one is RRR sir ?
Rapid response register. 5k monthly for 6 months. The registration is through sim card and they called for physical verification.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2022
jamesbridget13:
early 2021
Same time i registered. All my staffs got paid in MAY last year 90k each.
But me never see anything. I use my business cooprate account and everything was verified.
Was called , 4 of my staffs were called as well.
Na to just dey lookup on God remain.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
As CEO wey I be, I neva receive anything oo. Bt dey ve paid my staff long time ago.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
I haven't received any payment, I pray it gets to me quick.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Musty4ahmed1: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Only God knows the method they are applying for the latest payment. My Company was verified with my workers, we didn't receive call neither have we been credited.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Musty4ahmed1:
Only God knows the method they are applying for the latest payment. My Company was verified with my workers, we didn't receive call neither have we been credited.
Even me too, I don't know the method they are using.
We were verified,but no calls no payment.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by manlawal(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nkemella:

Even me too, I don't know the method they are using.
We were verified,but no calls no payment.
you are not alone
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by xsanctus(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Is there any way to retrieve the Unique ID that was sent after registration? I was called for verification but I misplaced the code.

comtem2011:
Rapid response register. 5k monthly for 6 months. The registration is through sim card and they called for physical verification.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2022
xsanctus:
Is there any way to retrieve the Unique ID that was sent after registration? I was called for verification but I misplaced the code.

I don't have an idea.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ogidiventure: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
xsanctus:

U can go without d code
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aliyumichika(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Darlingme:
No call, no sms, has any CEO gotten the alert or your staff?
I and 7of my staffs received alert since on thursday around 4:30pm

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by profdotcom: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aliyumichika:

your State bro?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Survival Fund site has been down since Thursday. I remember something of such happened last year April few days before massive payroll and msme grant payment commence.
But i am not sure if the site went off for this long.
Hopefully, everyone will be paid once its comes back
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Musty4ahmed1: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aliyumichika:

Did you or any of your staff receive call before payment was made? Did you receive message to confirm if your employees are still working with you?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by xsanctus(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Okay. Thank you.

ogidiventure:

U can go without d code
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yyba: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Beedude:
Survival Fund site has been down since Thursday. I remember something of such happened last year April few days before massive payroll and msme grant payment commence.
But i am not sure if the site went off for this long.
Hopefully, everyone will be paid once its comes back
FG should please try and pay everyone at once
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
yyba:
FG should please try and pay everyone at once
I pray oo. Make we commot mind jare
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aliyumichika(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2022
profdotcom:
your State bro?
Jigawa state
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aliyumichika(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Musty4ahmed1:
Did you or any of your staff receive call before payment was made? Did you receive message to confirm if your employees are still working with you?
yeah..they called me since last year and they called 3 of my staffs also...I also received message in january that my application 4 msme survival fund has been approved.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by fbabs(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Aliyumichika:

Please how much did they pay CEO
PLEASE did you use your private account or company's account to receive as CEO
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Musty4ahmed1: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Aliyumichika:

yeah..they called me since last year and they called 3 of my staffs also...I also received message in january that my application 4 msme survival fund has been approved.
OK nice, that means those of us that didn't receive call or message should just zero our mind.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Obakovicho: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Aliyumichika:

Just saw mine. 90k but i be ceo
All my staffs got theirs
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aliyumichika(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
fbabs:

Please how much did they pay CEO
PLEASE did you use your private account or company's account to receive as CEO
i'm d ceo of my company..i was paid 90k too.i used my private account .
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aliyumichika(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Musty4ahmed1:
OK nice, that means those of us that didn't receive call or message should just zero our mind.
exercise more patience ,you guys will be paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aliyumichika(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Obakovicho:

All my staffs got theirs
congrats bro
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Obakovicho:

All my staffs got theirs
Were u paid today ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.