Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367781 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
aycorporat:

Your own matter tire me

One second you are complaining about the scheme on how it is been done, another minute you are shouting calm! Be positive!

You just have to be hopeful no matter how discouraged you are.
Everything will work at . The process is still on going believe me.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by aycorporat(m): 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Tekzyflex:

You just have to be hopeful no matter how discouraged you are.
Everything will work at . The process is still on going believe me.

Ok O! So Says Mr. Tekzyflex.
A delayed promise brings a weary heart.

I will hope and trust in the Lord

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2020
aycorporat:

Ok O! So Says Mr. Tekzyflex.
A delayed promise brings a weary heart.

I will hope and trust in the Lord

now you are talking.....Just put your trust in God.
That was how I doubted until my guy got 500k loan scheme during the covid 19 period from FG.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by 69dripin: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2020
Mightyodi:
Today, they called my employer in the afternoon. He told me he was asked about the nature of our business, if he applied for survival fund, no of staff, his name, etc.

Verification is indeed ongoing

Please everyone in the house I believe it will be wonderful if you can state your location & question asked, because I think it’s been handled in group...
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by bizinvestment(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2020
pls everyone,how do i register on the site? I have tried to no avail on both android and laptop.

Each time i click register,it does not open.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Euchre2020: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2020
Mightyodi:
Today, they called my employer in the afternoon. He told me he was asked about the nature of our business, if he applied for survival fund, no of staff, his name, etc.

Verification is indeed ongoing

A lady actually called me yesterday o, she asked me if i am the business owner, i said yes, she asked the business location, i told her. she asked number of staffs, I said five instead of six. i was too overwhelmed, as in, i nur know when i talk 5. hope it won't affect my employee's pay ooo.
i was called by an Hausa Lady.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by biyiadewole(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Euchre2020:

A lady actually called me yesterday o, she asked me if i am the business owner, i said yes, she asked the business location, i told her. she asked number of staffs, I said five instead of six. i was too overwhelmed, as in, i nur know when i talk 5. hope it won't affect my employee's pay ooo.
i was called by an Hausa Lady.
[color=#006600][/color]

Which location is your business
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Euchre2020: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2020
biyiadewole:
[color=#006600][/color]

Which location is your business
DELTA
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hmmmm is not an easy thing ...
Are they calling people who their kind of business is not too clear for them.
Has any one who work in the school or hospital receive call?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mightyodi: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
HRprof:
Hmmmm is not an easy thing ...
Are they calling people who their kind of business is not too clear for them.
Has any one who work in the school or hospital receive call?

Today they call about four of workers and the owner of a private school where my friend is working. He told me that. Equally, they called me and my colleagues, three of them. Do you know what, they called us simultaneously. Be alert, if they are yet to call you.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by colyx1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
They called my guy yesterday, I have seen the number, it's a 12 digit weird number, if dem call me I nor go pick....
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
colyx1:
They called my guy yesterday, I have seen the number, it's a 12 digit weird number, if dem call me I nor go pick....

Just to pay one small money they are calling the whole world. They should equally called Trump or Biden. Idiots
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Abraham1986: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2020
See the number they called me with

Don’t be scared to pick their call. Just be sure of the information u provided online. That’s all

They will ask your name
Ur company name
Number of staff
Location of business.

All within 20 seconds
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
I'm not sure they are ready to pay this money , by the time they are done calling thousands of applicants and their employee we go enter 2021.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ManOfSteel2(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Greetings guys!
Please, my younger bro, a CEO of his company missed a call from the corporate office of the Survival funds due to a tight schedule....
Is their any hope of him being called back and is their possibility of it affecting their reimbursement
Warm Regards!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by aycorporat(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2020
Good day guys
I learnt that the Federal Government is still owing its workers three months salary and that could be the reason for the delay.
How true is that?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kel4soft: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2020
aycorporat:
Good day guys
I learnt that the Federal Government is still owing its workers three months salary and that could be the reason for the delay.
How true is that?

Stop talking what you don't know. Where did you hear this nonsense from?

The FG haven't had stress paying her employees. Rather, some states are struggling with funds.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2020
kel4soft:

The FG haven't had stress paying her employees. Rather, some states are struggling with funds.
most states in Nigeria are poor in terms of generating revenue internally. They rely on FG to pay salaries. I think true federalism will make them wake up from their slumber.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by khunz: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tell him to call the number and explain. He will be told they will get back to him.

They will call back after some days.

ManOfSteel2:
Greetings guys!
Please, my younger bro, a CEO of his company missed a call from the corporate office of the Survival funds due to a tight schedule....
Is their any hope of him being called back and is their possibility of it affecting their reimbursement
Warm Regards!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by aycorporat(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
kel4soft:

You can as well make your point without forming"know it all". What is nonsensical about asking a question?
Anyway, a sensible person just answered fine below.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Calabar1stSon: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
We've all been verified on the survivalfund platform. A representative called each and everyone one of us over the phone for verification awhile ago.

Abeg make them do pay nah!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
For the second time..
I got another call from survival abi suicide fund agents..

Same questions..
Okay, hanty wait let me ask you my own question, she was in a haste telling me that I'll get a reply from the federal govt...

She bang call for my ear..

I feel humiliated..
Why spoil my Sunday �����
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Monecoforreal: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
I was called but I missed their calls. I have been trying to call back but the number is not reachable. I hope they call back.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mylove55(f): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
I don't know why my supporting document for salary can not be uploaded since last month, even with laptop
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mylove55:
I don't know why my supporting document for salary can not be uploaded since last month, even with laptop

Same here o maybe because it has closed

But mine is showing "CAPTURED"
I dont know what that means
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KECOMMERCE: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2020
Please house, has anybody in Abuja been called
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by progress206(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Get Paid $100 Daily Fully Automated Plus Instant Withdrawal
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Abraham1986: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2020
yes, I'm in Abuja and I've been called.
KECOMMERCE:
Please house, has anybody in Abuja been called
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please I need opinion and clarification here. One of my employees was called by the Survival fund agent he was asked of his salary and he gave a wrong answer( he said #10,000 instead of #45,000 we filled on the site). Please will this affect our chances of getting the grant or will it affect only the said employee?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nezy4Real:
Please I need opinion and clarification here. One of my employees was called by the Survival fund agent he was asked of his salary and he gave a wrong answer( he said #10,000 instead of #45,000 we filled on the site). Please will this affect our chances of getting the grant or will it affect only the said employee?
do you pay him 10k or 45k as salary? We need this answer to respond to you question appropriately

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
do you pay him 10k or 45k as salary? We need this answer to respond to you question appropriately

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nezy4Real:

then your employee has said the truth. You shouldn't have uploaded the padded salary statement as 45k

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.