Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367701 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Kaeboy:
1. It seems it's 30k there giving everyone or it's 30k or it's 30 you people fill as the salary.
2. I thought they said they are going to pay 3 months.

Guy calm down! Even if they want to pay 3 months they won't give you the 3 month's pay on just this month nau!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Alloy115(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Tobioba1:
is your employees and employer status have turn to verified,and have u also received any call from thier agent?

I have received called from their agent.
My status and employees are all verified
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tobioba1: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Alloy115:

I have received called from their agent.
My status and employees are all verified
if u have all the required documents upload it immediately and you are good to go,when did they call u for verification.?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Alloy115(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Tobioba1:
if u have all the required documents upload it immediately and you are good to go,when did they call u for verification.?
they called Yesterday.
What I mean is DAT I don't Havant CAC number but SMEDAN NO.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Alloy115:

they called Yesterday.
then you cannot be paid, since you don't have a registered business.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ManOfSteel2(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2020
pls does it also mean that if you and ur employees do not receive call, doest it mean u wouldn't be paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2020
grin
ManOfSteel2:
pls does it also mean that if you and ur employees do not receive call, doest it mean u wouldn't be paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ManOfSteel2(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2020
and please can i know the states of resident of all those who got there credit alert?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Euchre2020: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Alloy115:

they called Yesterday.

i need to privately tell you what to do. i was in your situation
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Euchre2020: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Alloy115:

they called Yesterday.
Pmedia7787:

the citizens are actually the government

its not a change of government that we need

its the reorientation of nigerians

my employees got paid. 30k each and i was credited 30k.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2020
I think the payment is in batches. Some of us have been verified but didn't get any alert or maybe the payment is done based on states basis. Just my thoughts anyway. Those that have been credited can we get your state's of origin.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2020
HRprof:
They have finally called me today. grin grin
as the owner of the company and i answered correctly but they as yet to call my staffs
i wish they don't call them to avoid story that touched shocked shocked
that money must enter my account

HRprof have you or your employees been credited?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ManOfSteel2(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Tekzyflex:
I think the payment is in batches. Some of us have been verified but didn't get any alert or maybe the payment is done based on states basis. Just my thoughts anyway. Those that have been credited can we get your state's of origin.
I seriously want know too cos they called my younger brother and all his employees but yet to receive credit alert. as d business owner, he was even called twice.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aleboss(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Please, does anyone with access bank account credited? 6 of my employees have been credited
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ManOfSteel2(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2020
Aleboss:
Please, does anyone with access bank account credited? 6 of my employees have been credited
which state please let ms know.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2020
Tekzyflex:

HRprof have you or your employees been credited?

Not yet I believe it will soon come, they just called me yesterday while others has received calls since 2 weeks ago.
Payment just started dropping yesterday and it will continue dropping, let's have patience.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2020
HRprof:

Not yet I believe it will soon come, they just called me yesterday while others has received calls since 2 weeks ago.
Payment just started dropping yesterday and it will continue dropping, let's have patience.

All good bro!!

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Alloy115:

they called Yesterday.

Did your company has bank account ?
What bank details did you use on employers details?
If your company is not registered with CAC you wouldn't have company account
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Alloy115(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Euchre2020:

i need to privately tell you what to do. i was in your situation
OK WhatsApp me on 08144434670
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by biyiadewole(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Aleboss:

Which state are you?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aleboss(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2020
biyiadewole:
[color=#006600][/color]

Which state are you?
Kano
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aleboss(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
which state please let ms know.
Kano state
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ManOfSteel2(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Aleboss:
Kano state
my younger brother's own is plateau
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ManOfSteel2(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2020
biyiadewole:
[color=#006600][/color]

Which state are you?
please how much did you receive and when did they call u guys? thanks.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Muphylad: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Ilorin, kwara state. 8 out of 10 employees paid. The other 2 have ncorrect showing on thier statuses.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ManOfSteel2(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Muphylad:
Ilorin, kwara state. 8 out of 10 employees paid. The other 2 have ncorrect showing on thier statuses.
sorry, when were they called and what was shown on their status is verified or activated? thank u
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Okay they started from the north
Is all right it will get to us in the south before Friday
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Muphylad: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
sorry, when were they called and what was shown on their status is verified or activated? thank u

They were all called last week Friday. Their status showing verified up till now apart from the 2 incorrect.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aleboss(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Is he using access diamond?
ManOfSteel2:
my younger brother's own is plateau
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Muphylad: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2020
HRprof:
Okay they started from the north
Is all right it will get to us in the south before Friday

My bro coy in Lagos was paid. So you may not be entirely correct. But sure the payment are in batches.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Alloy115:
I just received this message from survival fund

Dear Business Owner,

Thank you for your registration on the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support portal.
To complete your application, please login to your account on www.survivalfund.gov.ng and update the following:
(1) CAC registration number;
(2) CAC year of registration;
(3) Type of business;
(4) Upload the CAC registration document

The deadline to provide the information is 5:00pm on Friday Nov 20, 2020.

I used smedan registration number to apply for it.
Can someone help me out on what to do
Does this mean registration is still on till 20th of this month?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SamJed(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2020
Two of my fellow employees here in rivers state have been paid. Both are fidelity and first bank. The remaining two of us are access bank, I think access has not started paying

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.