Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368243 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by spiceeamiee(f): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2020
Last week Tuesday. However none of my employees were called.

Eseclarke:
when did they call u?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by humble26: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chai . I haven't been called or paid.
Pls how do I go about it.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Hello All, I have been called and my status is showing verified but no payment yet. How long do I have to wait? Also none of my employees were called.

I also thought they would pay enough to cover 3months of payroll. Why am I seeing that they paid people 30k? Naija na wa

30k per month it will be paid for 3 months
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Eseclarke: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Abeg when are they going to pay us naa? they called me and and 8 of my staff last week Monday Infact they called me twice as d business owner but still no payment has been made to any of us. we r frustrated Abeg they should pay.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Eseclarke:
Abeg when are they going to pay us naa? they called me and and 8 of my staff last week Monday Infact they called me twice as d business owner but still no payment has been made to any of us. we r frustrated Abeg they should pay.

Ask your staffs very well ooo grin
Make dem no go gang up.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Eseclarke: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Virus99:

Ask your staffs very well ooo grin
Make dem no go gang up.
i am very sure of what I am saying that no one I mean absolutely no one has been credited.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Eseclarke:

For those called from Monday last week expect your alert before Friday. And anyone called 2 or 3 weeks ago and didn't get alert last week as the first batch of payment then ask your village people���

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
HRprof:

For those called from Monday last week expect your alert before Friday. And anyone called 2 or 3 weeks ago and didn't get alert last week as the first batch of payment then ask your village people���

Some persons I know got paid without receiving any call. The calling is a random thing. So don't get it twisted bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by lincDzinc(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tekzyflex:

Some persons I know got paid without receiving any call. The calling is a random thing. So don't get it twisted bro

Well said.

By the way, dashboard restored.

Payroll support progress - Now Full.

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by LUKsal(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Same here, including staff details fully restored all verified
lincDzinc:

Well said.

By the way, dashboard restored.

Payroll support progress - Now Full.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Eseclarke: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
LUKsal:
what does it mean then?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Akin51(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
LUKsal:

Mine not full yet. What could be the reasoning

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Employees details restored.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
My Employees names have been restored but my CAC verification status is still showing verifying (although have uploaded my CAC cert. as required),while CAC status(Additional info) is showing unable to verify CAC number in real time;check back for manual verification result. What could it mean??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 5:10am On Nov 24, 2020
I can't add my employee details... The button is there but it is not clicking cry

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Pious101: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Virus99:

No they will pay directly into ur employee's akant grin

You won't get shishi
my friend who was an employer was paid as well

MODIFIED
Was just paid as an employer.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Virus99:
I can't add my employee details... The button is there but it is not clicking cry

The process had ended so you can not add again.
They will work with the one you added

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Pious101: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Virus99:
i think its closed

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Pious101:

my friend who was an employer was paid as well
i am an employer and I got paid as well.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
HRprof:

The process had ended so you can not add again.
They will work with the one you added

Yeah it is showing "captured" on my status
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2020
ThisisBuhari:

Wow cool.
Is it the same amount you imputed for your staffs?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2020
[img][/img]

Payment is in batches

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2020
[img][/img]

If employers details are wrong the employee will be affected and will not be pay shocked sad

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2020
[img][/img]
If you are an employer and did not include your name on the employee's payroll noting for you
Thank God I did embarassed kiss

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by spiceeamiee(f): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
LOL.. This is funny. Why will the ask employers to put their own details on the employee payroll? Is the employer an employee? Naija with the backward way of doing things. Employers that received please did you put your personal details on the employee payroll or the money was paid into your business account?

HRprof:
[img][/img]
If you are an employer and did not include your name on the employee's payroll noting for you
Thank God I did embarassed kiss
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by spiceeamiee(f): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
did you fill in your personal details as an employee despite your details already being there as an employer? Make I know weather i go go sleep.
ThisisBuhari:
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
spiceeamiee:
did you fill in your personal details as an employee despite your details already being there as an employer? Make I know weather i go go sleep.
NO
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
After 1 week I received call as an employer today my employee's received their calls.
Some answered, some missed their calls and some are yet to be called.
Hope the missed call will not affect the payment?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by lincDzinc(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
HRprof:
After 1 week I received call as an employer today my employee's received their calls.
Some answered, some missed their calls and some are yet to be called.
Hope the missed call will not affect the payment?

What is the level of the progress bar on your profile at the moment? Full or almost?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tobioba1: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
mine is full,so what's the meaning of that.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by spiceeamiee(f): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
They just called I and my employees now to confirm our bank details and other details. Does that mean we should be expecting payment soon? undecided undecided
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
lincDzinc:

What is the level of the progress bar on your profile at the moment? Full or almost?
Full bar and employee detail restored

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.