Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367737 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by biyiadewole(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tobioba1:
Did they call today self.

No. I've never been called by them
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by colyx1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
They didn't pay my sister, I'm so pained!!!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Akin51(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2020
colyx1:
They didn't pay my sister, I'm so pained!!!

Calm down, have you been verified and called
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by humble26: 3:45am On Nov 20, 2020
Please haven't been called or paid.
I'm among the first set of people that registered.
And my dashboard is showing CAC verified.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2020
[[img][/img]

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by colyx1(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Akin51:

Calm down, have you been verified and called

I was called and I have been paid but they didn't pay my sister.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Akin51(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2020
colyx1:

As it is now, nobody can even explain exactly what is going on.We lack customer service support here in Nigeria.
Some of us as been called yet no payment. While some are not even called at all.
I even heard some they only called d business owner and all are paid.
If you go to there Twitter handle you will not get a tangible ans. They don't even respond
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by biyiadewole(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Akin51:

As it is now, nobody can even explain exactly what is going on.We lack customer service support here in Nigeria.
Some of us as been called yet no payment. While some are not even called at all.
I even heard some they only called d business owner and all are paid.
If you go to there Twitter handle you will not get a tangible ans. They don't even respond

The thing tire me my brother. They don't even respond. The truth is like I said earlier, some will be paid truly but majority will not. The goal is just to at least say they paid not minding it will not go round. The remaining billions, we all know what will happen to it.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
biyiadewole:
[color=#006600][/color]

The thing tire me my brother. They don't even respond. The truth is like I said earlier, some will be paid truly but majority will not. The goal is just to at least say they paid not minding it will not go round. The remaining billions, we all know what will happen to it.

Verification is still on going....so relax. I haven't been paid but I believe payment will come soon.
I was sent a mail and on my dash board they said I should upload my CAC reg num,date of CAC Reg and upload the CAC certificate.
So chill!!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by aycorporat(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tekzyflex:

Verification is still on going....so relax. I haven't been paid but I believe payment will come soon.
I was sent a mail and on my dash board they said I should upload my CAC reg num,date of CAC Reg and upload the CAC certificate.
So chill!!
Are you their spokesman?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Kb2m4: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
colyx1:

All records of verified staff have disappeared. Only the company's name and details are on the profile. Who else notice the same development?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Akin51(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kb2m4:

All records of verified staff have disappeared. Only the company's name and details are on the profile. Who else notice the same development?

Everyone

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Anwons(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
They're still calling even as staff names are no longer in dashboard. They just called me and my staff that their numbers are on
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mightyodi: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Anwons:
They're still calling even as staff names are no longer in dashboard. They just called me and my staff that their numbers are on

Were you and your staff among those that received their first payment this week
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Mightyodi:

If they recieved first payment that means they have been called long before now and for him to just get called means he has not receive payment. Calls before payment

Verification on going
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Anwons(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Mightyodi:

No, we're yet to be paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Anwons(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2020
HRprof:

If they recieved first payment that means they have been called long before now and for him to just get called means he has not receive payment. Calls before payment

Verification on going

Exactly
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ZeddyR: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Please did anyone miss their call and was paid?
I missed their call and the number is not reachable
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Eseclarke: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
I missed their call but they called after like 4 days. so relax they will call.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Eseclarke: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Pls myself and all my staff were called on Monday this week but non of us has been credited . Pls any hope for us?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Eseclarke:
Pls myself and all my staff were called on Monday this week but non of us has been credited . Pls any hope for us?

The people that received calls this week non was credited only those that received calles 2 to 3 weeks ago got their pay so possibly the next badge of payment should be for recent calls for verification. I was also called on Monday no payment yet, so relax

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Terver90: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
They called our manager today, and one other female employee
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 22, 2020
Somebody received 150k from them this week. How come others are receiving 30k and 50k
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Joy22ihuod(f): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2020
Just got my survival fund last week. I was over the roof with joy untill my employer demanded for 50 percent of the pay.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sammirano: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2020
Joy22ihuod:
Just got my survival fund last week. I was over the roof with joy untill my employer demanded for 50 percent of the pay.

You never know anything.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by daddytime(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2020
Joy22ihuod:

Report him or her to the SurvivalFund managers.

Dubious evil beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2020
daddytime:

Report him or her to the SurvivalFund managers.

Dubious evil beings.

Them money belong to the employer is either employee return it to the employer or take it for the payment of salary that covers for the period of the amount. Nothing like evil if the employer didn't include his name he will not get the money it called payroll Google what payroll means.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2020
Kaeboy:
Somebody received 150k from them this week. How come others are receiving 30k and 50k

Not from survival fund
It's stated that the payment is between 30k to 50k
The person should show you the alert to know if it comes to survival fund or youth intervention fund.
youth intervention fund pays that amount and above, its not grant but no interest loan from FG
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2020
HRprof:

Not from survival fund
It's stated that the payment is between 30k to 50k
The person should show you the alert to know if it comes to survival fund or youth intervention fund.
youth intervention fund pays that amount and above, its not grant but no interest loan from FG
Survival fund. I'm sure of what I'm saying. I was thinking it's for the 3 months.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Joy22ihuod(f): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2020
Can someone be disqualified after being verified?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by spiceeamiee(f): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2020
Hello All, I have been called and my status is showing verified but no payment yet. How long do I have to wait? Also none of my employees were called.

I also thought they would pay enough to cover 3months of payroll. Why am I seeing that they paid people 30k? Naija na wa
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Eseclarke: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Hello All, I have been called and my status is showing verified but no payment yet. How long do I have to wait? Also none of my employees were called.

I also thought they would pay enough to cover 3months of payroll. Why am I seeing that they paid people 30k? Naija na wa
when did they call u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.