Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367875 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
harpy4:

You registered 8 staffs in total?

Yes.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
copyrites:

Omo, 1st and 2nd payments in one month. Congrats bro. How many staff do you have on the platform?

I have 9 staffs on the platform

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shampoo77: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dangrace01:
I just got a call from them I have been selected and I should reupload my documents.

I have reupload my documents but I don't have proof of payment of staff. What do I do?

Just prepare a simple payment voucher/schedule eg names of workers, positions, amount being paid, month of payment, signed by workers. Tabulate it simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mightyodi: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pls has anyone who was first paid in November, received second payment. Plz share your thought

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Joy22ihuod(f): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
This trend had been useful. Any news on 2nd batch of payment?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by humble26: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
They called my staffs two weeks ago.
Till now no alart.
My dashboard has no issues.
Everything verified..
Still yet nothing nothing.
Ok ooo
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by biyiadewole(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
humble26:
Till now no alart.
Everything verified..
Ok ooo
[color=#006600][/color]

Almost same here. They called some of my staffs early this week. No issues on my dashboard, everything verified. Still no alert.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
humble26:
Till now no alart.
Everything verified..
Ok ooo

Bro,
It will come.
Just be patient and be expectant.

I believe the Survival fund scheme is not in a hurry, it must go round to everyone that's been verified.
Definitely!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
My observations with these payment method is that....
The longer your payment is delayed, the higher the amount that your profile and employees will get..

The later payments tends to have more of 50k(s)
So,chillax..
You're in a better position with the delay.

FG no fit owe anybody las las.

Tekzyflex my man, howfar nahh..
Any green light for your end ni
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Unik3030: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shawl001:

Bro,
It will come.
Just be patient and be expectant.

I believe the Survival fund scheme is not in a hurry, it must go round to everyone that's been verified.
Definitely!
what about those that have been verified n called since November 6 n still no payment?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
deckylord18:
My observations with these payment method is that....
The longer your payment is delayed, the higher the amount that your profile and employees will get..

The later payments tends to have more of 50k(s)
So,chillax..
You're in a better position with the delay.

FG no fit owe anybody las las.

Tekzyflex my man, howfar nahh..
Any green light for your end ni

Brotherly nothing for your guy oooo......I just dey on the low
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shyenar999(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2020
Good morning �
Does d CAC verification status has anything to do with the payment..and could it be that because the letters wasn't included with the CAC Reg number was why my CAC hasn't been verified
Just curious about that
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2020
Unik3030:
what about those that have been verified n called since November 6 n still no payment?

I was paid this week, after a long wait. Was called November 8th or so.
See ehn,
They will pay definitely. Just relax and believe.
Ebe expectant.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Tekzyflex:

Brotherly nothing for your guy oooo......I just dey on the low

Bro,
Your alert go drop soon.
Sebi your stuffs are all verified bah?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2020
shyenar999:
Good morning �
Does d CAC verification status has anything to do with the payment..and could it be that because the letters wasn't included with the CAC Reg number was why my CAC hasn't been verified
Just curious about that

It could be.
But, you uploaded the cert right?
What's it saying?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Shawl001:

Bro,
Your alert go drop soon.
Sebi your stuffs are all verified bah?

My CAC is still under verifying. Am waiting for Manual verification. Although I sent a message to their Twitter handle. I was told to exercise patience that verification is ongoing. Thanks man for your care
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Acidosis(m): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
The following observations may help those awaiting payment:

1. I have observed that payments start rolling in only on Thursdays from 8-11pm. If you don't get paid this Thursday, don't stress it. Wait for one more week (this trend might change because of Christmas).

2. Some employees/employers receive payment as early as 8pm, others at 10 or 11pm. It all depends on your bank. All UBA account holders for the day will receive payment at the same time, same way all Zenith account holders would get theirs. Payment is not per business.

3. A missed call is not a sign that you won't be paid. Don't bother calling back. Just wait for another call.

4. The amount on your payment voucher is somewhat useless. I believe your industry or line of business determines how much you and your employees would be paid.

Based on what I've read on this thread, your manner of approach and the kind of conversation between you (the employer) and the call centre might also have some sort of influence on how much you would be paid. This is an unconfirmed observation and, moreover, not all employees would get that call. Most did not receive a call before payment.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tekzyflex:

My CAC is still under verifying. Am waiting for Manual verification. Although I sent a message to their Twitter handle. I was told to exercise patience that verification is ongoing. Thanks man for your care

Bro,
Why not attempt to call their customer line?
Just that you will have enough airtime o.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Shawl001:

Bro,
Why not attempt to call their customer line?
Just that you will have enough airtime o.

Lol! Am not the only one in that category of CAC still under Verifying. We are many but am still hoping it will be sorted out soon because the complaints on that issue is becoming much. So let's see how it goes.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Is it possible to remove a staff after he/she has been paid ? Probably because the person no longer works with you.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tekzyflex:

Lol! Am not the only one in that category of CAC still under Verifying. We are many but am still hoping it will be sorted out soon because the complaints on that issue is becoming much. So let's see how it goes.

Okay bro.
I know it will end in praise.
Be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Virus99:
Is it possible to remove a staff after he/she has been paid ? Probably because the person no longer works with you.

I don't think so.
After your employees have been paid, there's no room to remove any again.

What happened bro?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Shawl001:

I don't think so.
After your employees have been paid, there's no room to remove any again.

What happened bro?
May be the employee refused to settle him.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
ThisisBuhari:

Lol.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shyenar999(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Shawl001:

It could be.
But, you uploaded the cert right?
What's it saying?

Yes, I uploaded the certificate successfully.
Still verifying
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Unik3030: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Shawl001:

I was paid this week, after a long wait. Was called November 8th or so. See ehn, They will pay definitely. Just relax and believe. Ebe expectant.
which bank?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin
ThisisBuhari:

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
shyenar999:

Yes, I uploaded the certificate successfully.
Still verifying

Be hopeful then.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
See you and your narrow way of reasoning, dunce. The 50k is not even upto what my 6 out of 8 of my employees earn. We are still gonna add to balance up.plus their Xmas package.

We actually just employed another OA and was thinking we could swap her account with my little sister's own that I put earlier.
Now you know.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aleboss(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chizillar1:
Who was paid 18th of last month has received payment for this month?
We haven't been paid second payment either. I also got mine on the 18th
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Virus99:

See you and your narrow way of reasoning, dunce. The 50k is not even upto what my 6 out of 8 of my employees earn. We are still gonna add to balance up.plus their Xmas package.

We actually just employed another OA and was thinking we could swap her account with my little sister's own that I put earlier.
Now you know.

You don start....!why will you call someone dunce?... You can air your opinion without using such words.one love bro
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jalive: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Is registration for this scheme still on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.