Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368530 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tekzyflex bro...
Vulgarism you so much detest.
I go dash you chaplain for this street.
Come make i be your palliative.
People blood just dey boil anyhow..
All is well shaaaa.
Tekzyflex:

You don start....!why will you call someone dunce?... You can air your opinion without using such words.one love bro
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by nnekaobianuju: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Aleboss:

We haven't been paid second payment either. I also got mine on the 18th
I I was paid that day but nothing yet for this month
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tekzyflex:

You don start....!why will you call someone dunce?... You can air your opinion without using such words.one love bro
I didn't air my "opinion" sir. I actually laid facts bare to him. And people who jump into conclusion are dunce wink
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Virus99:

I didn't air my "opinion" sir. I actually laid facts bare to him. And people who jump into conclusion are dunce wink

Bro,
What Tekzyflex was trying to say is that, you could have just state your facts, without throwing a jab at him.
We don't have to call foul names.

Anyways,
You just have to talk with that employee of yours to return the funds, each time they make payments to his account. I just hope he's disciplined enough to do that.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Unik3030:
which bank?

GTBank.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Shawl001:

Anyways,
You just have to talk with that employee of yours to return the funds, each time they make payments to his account. I just hope he's disciplined enough to do that.

It's my little sister grin she's just going back to Medical School.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Genesis21(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
I was called yesterday to complete my profile on survival fund . The lady told me categorically that I needed to do it before Sunday.
1) CAC verification status unverified
2) CAC status ( additional info) unverified
What is the solution?
What can be done to change this?
Mind you, I used SMEDAN certificate not CAC certificate. What can you advise me to do now ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
Shawl001:

Bro,
What Tekzyflex was trying to say is that, you could have just state your facts, without throwing a jab at him.
We don't have to call foul names.

Anyways,

Very well!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Acidosis(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Genesis21:
I was called yesterday to complete my profile on survival fund . The lady told me categorically that I needed to do it before Sunday.
What is the solution?
Mind you, I used SMEDAN certificate not CAC certificate. What can you advise me to do now ?

Nothing can be done without a CAC number. SMEDAN is not a substitute for CAC.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
deckylord18:
Tekzyflex bro...
Vulgarism you so much detest.
I go dash you chaplain for this street.
Come make i be your palliative.
People blood just dey boil anyhow..
All is well shaaaa.

Seriously it's not necessary...you can air your view without using words...The truth is that this days people are getting angry so fast. I just tire. Lol
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Virus99:

My main guy .....no shaking. One love brother!!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Cutecharlz(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Contact me so i can help and guide u on what to do. 09070450456.
Dont miss this golden opportunity.
Genesis21:
What is the solution?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Cutecharlz(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:
1. For those that dont have or cannot prepare employee payroll,
2. Dont have CAC document and received a mail to upload their document and employee bank/payroll
kindly contact me for guidance. 09070450456
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vinceyinnovation: 2:02am On Dec 20, 2020
@cutecharlz is registration still open, can I apply now for the payroll survival funds.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Richardlove(m): 5:25am On Dec 20, 2020
Please I have CAC issue. I need your help. Can you tell me what I need to do here?
Cutecharlz:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:
2. Dont have CAC document and received a mail to upload their document and employee bank/payroll
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by suremanpatriot: 5:33am On Dec 20, 2020
naija ppl wil start forging doc.
govt with rubbish loan conditions.where do u expec a strugglin artisan to hav 10 staff.fruad go kil una for there,awon oloshi. undecided
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Cutecharlz(m): 5:49am On Dec 20, 2020
For now the registration portal is closed. Only those that applied and filled their necessary details 2 months ago are contacted to upload their CAC document with their employee bank details and payroll for three months
vinceyinnovation:
@cutecharlz
is registration still open, can I apply now for the payroll survival funds.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Cutecharlz(m): 5:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Call me so i can put u through on what to do.
I can not type the whole processes here.
Richardlove:
Please I have CAC issue. I need your help. Can you tell me what I need to do here?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Cutecharlz:
Call me so i can put u through on what to do.
I can not type the whole processes here.

I think their is hope for those of us that were asked to upload our CAC cert last month.... let's rekindle our hope. Happy Sunday guys!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2020
Cutecharlz:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:

What about those that uploaded the CAC since August? Our CAC status is still showing Verifying...(additional info) check back for manual verification in real time.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Virus99:

It's my little sister grin she's just going back to Medical School.

Okay bro!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Genesis21:
What is the solution?

The only solution is to look for someone with CAC Document and use the person information to edit your profile as an employer then add yourself as an employee. You can not register CAC now and get the documents immediately, you cannot also use forge CAC for the registration. Beware of those who say inbox me i will help you.........
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tekzyflex:

What about those that uploaded the CAC since November? Our CAC status is still showing Verifying...(additional info) check back for manual verification in real time.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
HRprof:
They paid only 3 of my staff's this 2nd payment hope all is well?

Sir, have others been paid now? I think they're cutting down on the number of recipients for the 2nd payment. Someone reported on another thread that only one of his staff got paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
copyrites:

Sir, have others been paid now? I think they're cutting down on the number of recipients for the 2nd payment. Someone reported on another thread that only one of his staff got paid.

Not yet, now I understand what they mean by minimum of 3 employees and maximum of 10 are to be paid, which implies that they decide to pay number of staffs between 3 to 10 it does matter how many employees you register. Some employers was complaining that some their staffs didn't receive on the first payment.
I think they have chosen to pay 3 of my employees and me this 2nd time, now I should be waiting for last payment and they will decide how many staff to pay.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tekzyflex:

What about those that uploaded the CAC since August? Our CAC status is still showing Verifying...(additional info) check back for manual verification in real time.

Don't worry yourself
From VERIFYING it will change to VERIFIED and you get paid
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dafgee(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
My profile is still showing "verifying" for CAC status but I've been called already and my employees have been paid. Is it possible for me to get paid even with CAC status showing verifying?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
dafgee:
My profile is still showing "verifying" for CAC status but I've been called already and my employees have been paid. Is it possible for me to get paid even with CAC status showing verifying?

Wow!!! My hope has been rekindled by this statement.Abeg when did they call your staff?
When were they paid?
Where you asked to upload CAC cert before it showed verifying??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
HRprof:

Don't worry yourself
From VERIFYING it will change to VERIFIED and you get paid

Thanks HRprof!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2020
dafgee:

That mean, even with the "verifying status", payment can still enter...issoright!
Pls,why are we worrying then.
Everyone should be hoping for payment, not for a perfect profile.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dafgee(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2020
They called my staff on the 11th of December (Friday) and they got paid on the 17th of December (Thursday). I was called on the 16th of December (Wednesday). The lady that called just confirmed the number of staff I registered, name of my company and where it is located. She didn't ask me to upload nothing even though my cac status is still showing verifying.
I uploaded my cac cert already when I applied.
Tekzyflex:

Wow!!! My hope has been rekindled by this statement.Abeg when did they call your staff?
When were they paid?
Where you asked to upload CAC cert before it showed verifying??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jodasy: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
I have 19 workers and I registered only 10 workers as required. Now one of them got the first alert and never returned to work. She didn't even tell me except one of her friends among my workers .So Wat do I do because definitely she is going to get the remaining three months

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.