Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368081 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2021
adusco:

Can I be added pls

It's filled up now, Im sorry.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Okay, check Infront of your staff list on your profile page, where it was previously showing "Verifying", you'll know which of them is not verified, also confirm that it's not the company's account/CEO account that has the issue

Basically, just check where you'll supposed to see "Verified" against each account and you'll detect the "culprit (s)"
I have not been able to submit it. so, they're not undergoing verification anywhere.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=halogate post=98577171]

mine is 2012..got verified instanta[/quotecan
Can you imagine.
Or is there anything am not doing right?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2021
halogate:

mine is 2012..got verified instanta
Can u imagine.
Or is there anything am not doing right?
Someone should help me with verification issue.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Nkemella post=98577913][/quote] What I discovered is that seems some CAC registration was not properly registered, thereby causing this verification issue. Not really the year it was registered.

Why I said that is that I have seen 2014 own not verified while 2011 was verified.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Slinkspec: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2021
please must the phone number of an employee be one that is linked to their bank, what if the person has lost that sim and wants to use another phone nunber, will it be accepted? please I need help
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2021
comtem2011:
What I discovered is that seems some CAC registration was not properly registered, thereby causing this verification issue. Not really the year it was registered.

Why I said that is that I have seen 2014 own not verified while 2011 was verified.
Please can u add me to ur list, because I don't want to miss this opportunity.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Slinkspec: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2021
missdivineprove:
I have not been able to submit it. so, they're not undergoing verification anywhere.
please all employee has been verified except one that is still showing verifying, please what is going on?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by patjane(f): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Send me your details
mommaJ:
Somebody should please add me as an employee naa. Biko since this thing started i have been pleading. I don beg tire and i m still begging. I nor kill person before ooo. Nairaland make una pity me and help me please
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Orente21(f): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
samsonadekoya12:

send me a mail....let's discuss..
can I send mail also. Add me too sir. I beg you.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Orente21(f): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Shawl001:

Okay, type your email, let me send you a message.
pls sir, add me too. I m ready to share. Can I mail you too.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Orente21(f): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
patjane:
Send me your details
pls can I also be added. I beg you. I am ready to share with you the money. I don't want to miss this opportunity.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Orente21:
pls can I also be added. I beg you. I am ready to share with you the money. I don't want to miss this opportunity.
I would have added you, but I'm yet to figure out on my 7 people's verification and submittion
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Orente21(f): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
missdivineprove:
I would have added you, but I'm yet to figure out on my 7 people's verification and submittion
Thank you ma.I am still here just incase.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nkemella:

Please can u add me to ur list, because I don't want to miss this opportunity.
I submitted since 3 days ago.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Slinkspec:
please must the phone number of an employee be one that is linked to their bank, what if the person has lost that sim and wants to use another phone nunber, will it be accepted? please I need help
Not a must. I have lost my bvn Sim. And I was verified. But line must be active.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FCCIBADAN: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Okay, check Infront of your staff list on your profile page, where it was previously showing "Verifying", you'll know which of them is not verified, also confirm that it's not the company's account/CEO account that has the issue

Basically, just check where you'll supposed to see "Verified" against each account and you'll detect the "culprit (s)"
My company account bvn is showing incorrect, it's the same bvn as my personal account, what should I do?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Slinkspec: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
comtem2011:
Not a must. I have lost my bvn Sim. And I was verified. But line must be active.
ok, tnx, but how long does it take all employees to be verified
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
I have been verified at last.
Thank you nairalanders for your efforts and contribution.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Slinkspec:

please all employee has been verified except one that is still showing verifying, please what is going on?
yours is better. Just give it little time.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ttomexy(f): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
comtem2011:
What I discovered is that seems some CAC registration was not properly registered, thereby causing this verification issue. Not really the year it was registered.

Why I said that is that I have seen 2014 own not verified while 2011

Mine was 2019 and was not verified till now
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by trevolady(f): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Please I need help,

How do I know if the payroll has been submitted successfully cos am confused,will I see the image somewhere?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Awesome80(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nkemella:
Pls how did you finally get it verified?? and did you exceed the 5 attempts?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Slinkspec:

ok, tnx, but how long does it take all employees to be verified
I don't know per say!!! But mine took like an hour.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nkemella:
Wow!!! CONGRATULATIONS
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by trevolady(f): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
trevolady:
Please I need help,

How do I know if the payroll has been submitted successfully cos am confused,will I see the image somewhere?

comtem2011,pls help me answer this question
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
comtem2011:
Wow!!! CONGRATULATIONS
Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Awesome80:

Pls how did you finally get it verified?? and did you exceed the 5 attempts?
Nothing much , just this afternoon I decided to give it a trial,
And it said already verified.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by trevolady(f): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
trevolady:
Please I need help,

Somebody should help me answer this question cry cry cry
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Awesome80(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nkemella:

Nothing much , just this afternoon I decided to give it a trial,
And it said already verified.
Ohh... Ok.
Did you try it up to 5 times before this afternoon?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
trevolady:

comtem2011,pls help me answer this question
As long as it didn't request for any other thing after submission. After submitting, click on manage employee, you will see the status there "verifying then it will later changed to verified.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hello guys, please I have finished filling every available space and submitted.

Presently, under organisation, my CAC Status is showing Verified

Under Account, Account Status is showing Verified
BVN Status is showing Verified
My Employees Details are all showing Captured.

Please guys, what else is next to do? Kindly help a brother...

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.