Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368804 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by trevolady(f): 12:53am On Jan 31, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

The system is not malfunctioning bro. Someone on your team has been registered for this before. Believe it or not.

I faced similar problems before until I was able to get who he is. If you have to get some other persons entirely, people you can trust to give you a part of the money cos it's meant for your company workers in the first place, do it.

Don't be saying the system is this or that while time is going. Try using other people if the ones you are using keep giving you headache

Thanks sis for this comment,can't get through to anybody at this time of the night,I had to start deleting those that I suspected one by one but my acct got suspended in the process
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vaca1: 2:12am On Jan 31, 2021
Do they actually call the employees? If yes, what are the likely questions being asked?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by trevolady(f): 2:39am On Jan 31, 2021
I am in serious trouble sad

After removing the 6th employee,i submitted the payroll,it turned out successful but unfortunately the remaining 4 got captured immediately,now each time I click on manage employee page to enter the details of the 5 employee that don't have issues with their details all I see is a blank page and a response that employee details has been captured.

Whoever understood all I type above should please advice me on what I can do cry cry

Cc HRprof,IWillRiseAgain,gbonsquare and the rest of the wonderful guys here
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yhemit(m): 5:52am On Jan 31, 2021
Happy Sunday here, I input my CAC and also put myself in the payroll (employee lists) slot . by putting my personal bank details and everything is already Captured. Please hope am save ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Olaifeolajumoke: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2021
Please I keep getting this unverified response after I inputted my CAC details please what could be wrong...my CAC number starts with BN

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Teepo: 6:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Hi everyone. Please how do we go about this "proof of salary payment to beneficiary employees"?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 6:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Good morning guys. Pls I need clarification on this. What I saw under names for my employees are NA all through. Hope it's okay?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yhemit(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2021
jamesbridget13:
Good morning guys. Pls I need clarification on this. What I saw under names for my employees are NA all through. Hope it's okay?

my tracking process is not complete also.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by daddytime(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2021
trevolady:

After removing the 6th employee,i submitted the payroll,it turned out successful but unfortunately the remaining 4 got captured immediately,now each time I click on manage employee page to enter the details of the 5 employee that don't have issues with their details all I see is a blank page and a response that employee details has been captured.

Whoever understood all I type above should please advice me on what I can do cry cry

Your process seems completed unfortunately and there's nothing else you can do.

You have successfully submitted your application.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2021
trevolady:

Once submitted successfully no additional staff will be added again and no editing . Sorry
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by trevolady(f): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2021
daddytime:

Your process seems completed unfortunately and there's nothing else you can do.

You have successfully submitted your application.

I guess this is the sad truth sad
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2021
jamesbridget13:
Is undergoing verification when done it will show VERIFIED and the staff's name will appear
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2021
Teepo:
Hi everyone. Please how do we go about this "proof of salary payment to beneficiary employees"?

This question has severely answered here, go through the previous page
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Olaifeolajumoke:
Please I keep getting this unverified response after I inputted my CAC details please what could be wrong...my CAC number starts with BN

Removed the BN and add only the number then select ...(sole proprietorship)

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Teepo: 7:16am On Jan 31, 2021
HRprof:

This question has severely answered here, go through the previous page

boss, kindly send the page number or quote the chat Sir. thanks a lot
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Obakovicho: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2021
Teepo:

boss, kindly send the page number or quote the chat Sir. thanks a lot
So he should go back and search and tell you. Go back and read
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by daddytime(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2021
trevolady:

I guess this is the sad truth sad

I can only imagine your hurt and disappointment. But do cheer up..
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mariatt(f): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2021
jamesbridget13:
it's under verification. Check back after 24hrs. Mine was the same but it showed their names and changed their status to verified after 24hrs.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2021
trevolady:

There's nothing you can do again. You can't add more people again. It has been submitted. Sorry about that. I submitted 9 after removing the last person giving trouble for submission since two days ago
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2021
Yhemit:
Happy Sunday here, I input my CAC and also put myself in the payroll (employee lists) slot . by putting my personal bank details and everything is already Captured. Please hope am save ?
lucky you. I thought they said the CEO don't need to include his/her name?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2021
trevolady:

Thanks sis for this comment,can't get through to anybody at this time of the night,I had to start deleting those that I suspected one by one but my acct got suspended in the process
you were suspended because the system doesn't allow substitution of employees.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2021
*QUESTIONS ASK BY SURVIVAL FUND from WORKERS/EMPLOYEES.*

1. What is your name?

2. Where do you work?(i.e name of your company or business)

3. Who is the director of your company or business i.e name of CEO?

4. Where is your company located? (i.e address of company, local government and state it is situated )

5. What do you produce in your company or what services do you render in your company or business.

6. How much is your salary?

7. When last did you received your salary? (i.e date of last salary received)

8. What is your account number, account name and bank name?

9. Was there any deduction in your salary due to covid-19 pandemic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2021
*QUESTIONS ASK BY SURVIVAL FUND FROM EMPLOYER/CEO*

1. What is your name?

2. What is the name of your company/business?

3. Where is your company/business located i.e address including local governments and state your company is located.

4. What do you produce or what business do you render?

5. How many staff/workers do you have?

6. When last do you pay them?

7. How much do you paid them last?

8. Are you owning your worker salary?

9. How has covid-19 pandemic affected your business?

10. Can you tell us your account number, account name and bank name?

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Hello good people, please having this issue

All my 10 employees were successfully verified and their names appear except one which her name did not appear but verified, please is there any cause to worry about the status of that particular employee?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by halogate: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2021
jamesbridget13:
I submitted one. Dec 2020
pls, where the employees verified??
I want to know if I can submit just one without any issue.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2021
halogate:

pls, where the employees verified??

I want to know if I can submit just one without any issue.
for now the submission was successful n it's showing "captured"
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2021
mariatt:
it's under verification. Check back after 24hrs. Mine was the same but it showed their names and changed their status to verified after 24hrs.
alright dear. Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2021
HRprof:

Is undergoing verification when done it will show VERIFIED and the staff's name will appear
thanks.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Yhemit:

my tracking process is not complete also.
my tracking process is full
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2021
trevolady:

so sorry abt this. It's really sad. Try to contact them in case there could be a solution
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2021
SADYBABA:
*QUESTIONS ASK BY SURVIVAL FUND FROM EMPLOYER/CEO*

1. What is your name?

2. What is the name of your company/business?

3. Where is your company/business located i.e address including local governments and state your company is located.

4. What do you produce or what business do you render?

5. How many staff/workers do you have?

6. When last do you pay them?

7. How much do you paid them last?

8. Are you owning your worker salary?

9. How has covid-19 pandemic affected your business?

10. Can you tell us your account number, account name and bank name?

From No 6 to 10 are not ask they calls don't even last for more than 1 minute
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by patjane(f): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2021
Haven’t see your mail Ma.. good morning. Please get back to me before evening
Orente21:
I have not heard from you ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.