Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry (10161 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by amliftedhigher: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2020
ehinmowo:
1. Most Nigerians are criminals. Including you OP. Those saying they are not criminals are criminal in disguise.

2. Why are you chatting with someone from US? Why did you not look for someone from Zimbabwe or South Sudan? You want to form fictitious bond. Start fictitious relationship. Then use her to move to Obodo Oyinbo. Yet you are not a scammer?

3. That person you were chatting with is another NIgerian scammer like you whose busines you were disturbing with your chitchat. Another major point that. Nigerians are scammer

4. Finally, NIgeria is a giant scam. Politicians scamming, pepper sellers scamming, many Imams and pastors scamming, Buhari scammed you etc. A giant community of 207 million scammers and scammers in the making. Spit!
We became friends through a foreign relationship site. Please I am not interested in obodo oyibo
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by soundlala: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Please I can not hurt any one oh except through physical fight.
I am way too discipline to be a scammer please
ok but wheres d fiam
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by seanwilliam(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Don't be foolish. That's a Nigerian speaking to you.
Olodo. Na boys be that. Gang way. Them no say you no be maga
the op na mumu.. e go dey easy to scam grin
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by seanwilliam(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Lol I lost my 11years old facebook account "disabled" because a US Woman reported that I messaged her. I was unable to sleep that night. Thank your goodness she didn't report you. I had good Intentions and I can never Scam anyone online or offline. I even sent a message to facebook that [b]"If I were to be a Scammer, Will I be so stupid to have made use of my 11years old Account. All my pleading and explanation was futile....]
we agree say u no fit scam but the bolded is not a genuine reason oga.. we no be kid here abeg
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by seanwilliam(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
I swear from the little I've seen. That pic looks too sexy to be real
lol, it might be real bro.. if u get bigo app, u go see curvier and prettier girls doing live videos grin
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by seanwilliam(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2020
amliftedhigher:

We became friends through a foreign relationship site. Please I am not interested in obodo oyibo
relationships for what? grin what did u want to achieve by going into relationship with her

3 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Please I can not hurt any one oh except through physical fight.
I am way too discipline to be a scammer please

Why are you chatting with her? She didn't look responsible though. Don't tell me you need connection Why chat with her? Nigerian girls no do you?

2 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by DaInferno(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Palema007:
grin

The irony.... I did this to a guy (foreigner) yesterday. I told him I don't engage racists and dude was trying to convince me he isn't. cheesy cheesy

Funny!
I nominate you for BET awards grin
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by DaInferno(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2020
ehinmowo:
1. Most Nigerians are criminals. Including you OP. Those saying they are not criminals are criminal in disguise.

2. Why are you chatting with someone from US? Why did you not look for someone from Zimbabwe or South Sudan? You want to form fictitious bond. Start fictitious relationship. Then use her to move to Obodo Oyinbo. Yet you are not a scammer?

3. That person you were chatting with is another NIgerian scammer like you whose busines you were disturbing with your chitchat. Another major point that. Nigerians are scammer

4. Finally, NIgeria is a giant scam. Politicians scamming, pepper sellers scamming, many Imams and pastors scamming, Buhari scammed you etc. A giant community of 207 million scammers and scammers in the making. Spit!
lol,calm down, you are taking this too far; you know what they say, only a thief can identify the othergrin
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Plut01: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2020
Geez!! OP nah Ote. Nah one Ekiti Niggar dey under that Account wey you dey chat with.
Set awon Keyboardists

2 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Agbebakun22: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Make I tell am.... Guy na yahoo boy u dey follow chat.... I fit bet my two balls cuz the pix say everything

2 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Sonnobax15(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2020
You see,

our fowl Don lay cooked eggs..

while dudes like the likes of slawomir keep tarnishing our images before the outside world,even right here on social media platforms,this is going to be the kind of result we will be getting.....it may even last forever.....
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Sonnobax15(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Make I tell am.... Guy na yahoo boy u dey follow chat.... I fit bet my two balls cuz the pix say everything
Yahoo boy, or not,the truth na be say our image don already damage for outsiders eyes bro...
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by balitaaluminium(f): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2020
God in His mercy will redeem our image.

please contact me at Balita Aluminium , for your Aluminium .
we sell good guage of high quality aluminium for your house roofing.
For more information, check my signature or call or whatapp grace on 090-38-14-51-66
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2020
i met a lot back in the day,now i have just a handful of them on my friend list,all thanks to the likes of hushpupy ,i dont think they think of us when they do their stuff i see no difference between them and the average nigerian politician always selfish as usual,thats why i dont sympathise when they are caught.
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by ednut1(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Americans dont chat that way.na G boy you dey chat lol
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by RealEzee(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2020
Wise up, that's a SCAMMER blocking u so you don't ruin their job grin

1 Like

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by RealEzee(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2020
ehinmowo:

is it a crime to chat with someone from yankee ni? Like for real? What's the fuzz?
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Draydd: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2020
ehinmowo:

Why are you chatting with someone from US? Why did you not look for someone from Zimbabwe or South Sudan?

OLOFOFO
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Fedrick100: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2020
The op wants a white girlfriend or wife so that he will be citizen ��

1 Like

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by nkiliuzo(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2020
just looking at the person pic you are chatting with clearly shows na another scammer be that one, no dull o
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Kriss216: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Palema007:
grin

The irony.... I did this to a guy (foreigner) yesterday. I told him I don't engage racists and dude was trying to convince me he isn't. cheesy cheesy

Funny!
No one cares. You can open another thread for that.

4 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nastydroid(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
amliftedhigher:
I became a friend to an American woman yesterday on Facebook.
We started chatting this night with introduction, fiam she told me she is from New Jersey USA and I told her that I am from Nigeria, West Africa. She told me that she hates Nigerians because they are scammers. I replied her fiam she blocked me..
Has our image really gone bad like this before the international communities?
what if I told you ,you were chatting with your fellow Nigerian cheesy
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
You're even talking to a scammer
Seeing that picture she's a bloody scammer
Op quote me if you're looking for where to see them
You go pick tire grin
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by jesmond3945: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
amliftedhigher:
I became a friend to an American woman yesterday on Facebook.
We started chatting this night with introduction, fiam she told me she is from New Jersey USA and I told her that I am from Nigeria, West Africa. She told me that she hates Nigerians because they are scammers. I replied her fiam she blocked me..
Has our image really gone bad like this before the international communities?
you did well bro. God bless you. Nobody judge another person based on colour or race. She is a racist. You don't need her kind.
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by ehinmowo: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
RealEzee:
is it a crime to chat with someone from yankee ni? Like for real? What's the fuzz?

Is it a crime to chat with someone from South Sudan? Why the fuzz?!!
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Plut01: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
OPAA6:
You're even talking to a scammer Seeing that picture she's a bloody scammer Op quote me if you're looking for where to see them You go pick tire grin

Where person fit see them Bro? I get someone wey wan pick grin
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Plut01:

Where person fit see them Bro? I get someone wey wan pick grin
White house for Instagram
Thank me later
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by amliftedhigher: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
the op na mumu.. e go dey easy to scam grin
Only if you know me.
I am looking for someone to use for money rituals not scamming so who will scam each other me or the scammer?
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by amliftedhigher: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
relationships for what? grin what did u want to achieve by going into relationship with her
Did any law forbid me from going into a relationship with a foreigner?
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by amliftedhigher: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
ehinmowo:

Is it a crime to chat with someone from South Sudan? Why the fuzz?!!
Nawaooo for you oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturbing Life Lessons Learned From Disney Movies / Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? / Why Do Girls Like These Do Hookup? [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.