Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry (10160 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Lol I lost my 11years old facebook account "disabled" because a US Woman reported that I messaged her. I was unable to sleep that night. Thank your goodness she didn't report you. I had good Intentions and I can never Scam anyone online or offline. I even sent a message to facebook that "If I were to be a Scammer, Will I be so stupid to have made use of my 11years old Account. All my pleading and explanation was futile.....
thats not enuf for facebook to disable your account.Its like u told her something that made her to report ur account cheesy
wich scheme you tell her?
talk true cheesy
did u introduce urself as some nigerian prince who forgot his money back in switzerland and promised her 3 million USD if she could help u claim it
or did u try to lure her to some money doubling scheme cheesy?
if she report u on such its enuf to disable ur account
some few ppl wey don pester me on facebook chat to send dem money over some money doubling scheme wey dem dey do..sometimes wen i report some of the few accounts facebook dey disable the accounts.Facebook has zero tolerance to scams so its like u told that woman something that made her report u.

2 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
we agree say u no fit scam but the bolded is not a genuine reason oga.. we no be kid here abeg
na probably wetin im tell d woman na im make facebook delete im account.Probably he tried to introduce the lady to some ponzi scheme and the woman reported d chat to facebook and got t his account deleted.Facebook is strict these days..if u soliciting for scam but u havent scammed anyone yet and somebody reported ur account of trying to solicite for scam dem go block u sharply.
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
lefulefu:
thats not enuf for facebook to disable your account.Its like u told her something that made her to report ur account cheesy
wich scheme you tell her?
talk true cheesy
did u introduce urself as some nigerian prince who forgot his money back in switzerland and promised her 3 million USD if she could help u claim it
or did u try to lure her to some money doubling scheme cheesy?
if she report u on such its enuf to disable ur account
some few ppl wey don pester me on facebook chat to send dem money over some money doubling scheme wey dem dey do..sometimes wen i report some of the few accounts facebook dey disable the accounts.Facebook has zero tolerance to scams so its like u told that woman something that made her report u.

Lol I sabi all those formats, military dating stuff, Lotto et all. I have friends who are Into this stuff but I just don't see myself scamming people. The truth was I saw the woman's post on a hook up page on facebook where she comment she do hook ups for responsible single guys. Naso I fly Into the Woman's DM and ask the woman If she has a single lady available lol. The next thing, She started asking questions blah blah blah, I got tired and Ignored her when the question was getting too much because I had good Intentions. If I were to be a scammer, I would have played along. The next thing I saw In my Inbox was a threat. She said I dare Ignore her that she will report me lol. I even taught she was Joking. I moved on with my activities. The next moment I tried to login Into my account, I was welcomed with disabled lol. For a moment my heart sunk Into my belly lol. The funny thing Is I have other White National on my friend list. Later I used my alternate account to browse the woman's timeline. I then discovered It seems she has been brutally scammed by our Shiithole people, She even termed herself Ambassador of Anti-Scam Specifically targeted at Shiithole people lol. She has a lot of Nigerian guys pictures In her album. I was surprised when I saw a guy named Biafranbush.boy pictures on her album as well. The thing Is Nigerian Image have been severely tarnished, Most of them doesn't want to relate with Nigerians at all whether you have good Intention or not. That's It.....

1 Like

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol I sabi all those formats, military dating stuff, Lotto et all. I have friends who are Into this stuff but I just don't see myself scamming people. The truth was I saw the woman's post on a hook up page on facebook where she comment she do hook ups for responsible single guys. Naso I fly Into the Woman's DM and ask the woman If she has a single lady available lol. The next thing, She started asking questions blah blah blah, I got tired and Ignored her when the question was getting too much because I had good Intentions. If I were to be a scammer, I would have played along. The next thing I saw In my Inbox was a threat. She said I dare Ignore her that she will report me lol. I even taught she was Joking. I moved on with my activities. The next moment I tried to login Into my account, I was welcomed with disabled lol. For a moment my heart sunk Into my belly lol. The funny thing Is I have other White National on my friend list. Later I used my alternate account to browse the woman's timeline. I then discovered It seems she has been brutally scammed by our Shiithole people, She even termed herself Ambassador of Anti-Scam Specifically targeted at Shiithole people lol. She has a lot of Nigerian guys pictures In her album. I was surprised when I saw a guy named Biafranbush.boy pictures on her album as well. The thing Is Nigerian Image have been severely tarnished, Most of them doesn't want to relate with Nigerians at all whether you have good Intention or not. That's It.....
thats odd.i only know facebook can disconnect ur account if u involve on the f/w
1: you pose as an immigration officer and u sending multiple messages to ppl about fake immigration job officers and u get reported ur account will get deleted
2:you are front as a fake car seller and u sending massages to ppl about very cheap vehicles to purchase and u get reported ur account can get deleted
3:you spaming fellow facebook users inbox and timelines with ponzi schemes and u get reported facebook go sharply disconnect ur account
4:you are impersonating someone..eg u upload a picture of a govt official or nollywood actor and pretend to be looking for ppl to offer jobs and u also get reported facebook wil delete ur account
apart from these i dont know other ways dat will make facebook to deactivate ur account.Maybe u spammed her inbox or timeline unintentionally and dat made her angry and she reported cheesy.anyway na so e be..scammers have made a bad dent on naija.
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
lefulefu:
thats odd.i only know facebook can disconnect ur account if u involve on the f/w
1: you pose as an immigration officer and u sending multiple messages to ppl about fake immigration job officers and u get reported ur account will get deleted
2:you are front as a fake car seller and u sending massages to ppl about very cheap vehicles to purchase and u get reported ur account can get deleted
3:you spaming fellow facebook users inbox and timelines with ponzi schemes and u get reported facebook go sharply disconnect ur account
4:you are impersonating someone..eg u upload a picture of a govt official or nollywood actor and pretend to be looking for ppl to offer jobs and u also get reported facebook wil delete ur account
apart from these i dont know other ways dat will make facebook to deactivate ur account.Maybe u spammed her inbox or timeline unintentionally and dat made her angry and she reported cheesy.anyway na so e be..scammers have made a bad dent on naija.

Lol I know all these things you are talking about. But look very closely at those Accounts those Scammers and Bombers normally use for their evil agenda. You will notice they are mostly new Accounts. It's almost same here on nairaland too. No person In his/her right senses would want to loose their Real Accounts......
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by seanwilliam(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Only if you know me.
I am looking for someone to use for money rituals not scamming so who will scam each other me or the scammer?
ritual kill u there grin .
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol I know all these things you are talking about. But look very closely at those Accounts those Scammers and Bombers normally use for their evil agenda. You will notice they are mostly new Accounts. It's almost same here on nairaland too. No person In his/her right senses would want to loose their Real Accounts......
they have changed format grin..they now hack ppl"s accounts which they use to scam..they mostly prefer hacking female accounts cos they know most ppl will give a listening ear to a female than a guy.Have u noticed that some ppl on nairaland sell old facebook accounts? try and take note on some threads and u would notice that ppl come on nairaland to sell facebook accounts.theses are hacked accounts they use for scamming purpose.sometimes they would scam a user"s account and send messages to the user's friends on his or her friend list introducing the friends to some ponzi scheme.scammers upgrade as the day goes by.all that one about using new facebook accounts for scamming is old school cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 22, 2020
ehinmowo:

Is it a crime to chat with someone from South Sudan? Why the fuzz?!!
aint no dollar in sudan nau grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturbing Life Lessons Learned From Disney Movies / Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! / Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.