Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? (447 Views)

Exposed: “why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Sure They Don’t Do It Around / Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? by Damianbes20(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2020
Playing hard to get is a game. If you don't play it very well, you will end up losing a loved one.

Most guys or girls pretend to be too expensive. They will always want you to chase them before they will finally open up to you why? What do you think are the reasons why some Crush like to be chased before they finally yield to you? I need your answers please. No insult, behave mature.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? by KAM3KAZI: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2020
To gain the upper hand I guess
Re: Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? by Kriss216: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Only a fool will ask a Nigerian girl out twice.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? by Enudapan: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

They play hard to get for simps only
Not for real odogwus like us wey they take mushin weed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? by Charlex23(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2020
Most ladies feel playing hard would make the guy love and value her more as compared to when she gives in easily

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Charlex23:
Most ladies feel playing hard would make the guy love and value her more as compared to when she gives in easily

Not my type. at most I'd give a lady 30 mins to decide.

why should I suffer myself like OZO when what most girls can offer in a relationship is Jiajana
Re: Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? by vincentus16: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

They play hard to get for simps only
Not for real odogwus like us wey they take mushin weed
guys and forming eeh...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? by themaestro08(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
That attitude of playing hard to get never made sense to me. I mean the world is hard enough already sad
Re: Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? by donbachi(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2020
If to sey nengi open leg for ozo like erica did kiddwaya..una for talk sey she cheap..playing hard to get brings respect and value.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? by paulolee(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2020
to feel special, maybe to boost thier weak ego bcoz they believe nt playing hard to get would mk u look cheap n not valued, na so them take de miss thier life partners bcoz guys dis days not get time

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? by ashewoboy(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Ladies are the vagina people who play hard get. Las las we go fvck them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Or Girls Play Hard To Get In A Relationship? by Kriss216: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2020
donbachi:
If to sey nengi open leg for ozo like erica did kiddwaya..una for talk sey she cheap..playing hard to get brings respect and value.
Before you play hard to get as a lady, ask yourself, what do you have to offer aside kpekus.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Look Like I Need Someone Right Now To Do This For Me / I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers, Very Dishonest People. / What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.