Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Daughter's Ex Wants To End His Marriage To Be With Me-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Daughter's Ex Wants To End His Marriage To Be With Me-pls Advise (613 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter's Ex Wants To End His Marriage To Be With Me-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
The purpose of writing my story is just to get this off my chest. Its been like a burden for a while. My name is Titi (Not real name). I am 55 years old. My first husband passed on 20 years ago living me with four children.

I raised my children all by myself. I did all kinds of jobs and it was not easy. I vowed to stay unmarried because my late husband's family showed me pepper. They treated me bad after his death. Even when my husband was alive...he also did not treat me well. He controlled my life and I had little or no say in the marriage.

His death was a surprise but also my freedom. That is not to say I have not had any relationships since then. But I made it clear to each man that I was not going to get married. I did not also want to have more children if I got married. I was done having children.

To the glory of God, my children are doing well today. My eldest son and daughter are married. While the other two, one was engaged to someone close.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/11/03/my-daughters-ex-wants-to-end-his-marriage-to-be-with-me-pls-advise/

Re: My Daughter's Ex Wants To End His Marriage To Be With Me-pls Advise by STARGREEN(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Rabbi4real:

His death was a surprise but also my freedom.
Deep...if you have ear...

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Ex Wants To End His Marriage To Be With Me-pls Advise by younglleo: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Titi, hope u have sense and not jst titties
Re: My Daughter's Ex Wants To End His Marriage To Be With Me-pls Advise by sanity12(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
ok
Re: My Daughter's Ex Wants To End His Marriage To Be With Me-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Automatically Add All Contacts In A Whatsapp Group To Vcf File / G / Curve Lady Caught Having S@x With A Young Boy & Was Arrested:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.