Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin (8037 Views)

Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Oga be like you never fit deflower woman before?I feel your pain especially when she's willing to let you get the Job done grin grin grin grin
Getting the job done would be her dying wish now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2020
See caption grin
Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by mkoabiola: 6:17am On Sep 22, 2020
I experience a similar issue presently

I don tire sef
Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by emmyzy19(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Mosetgg:
Good morning guys, thanks for the advice and counsels the other day. I really appreciate.

Concerning my girlfriend not having a hole, I've tried every possible to enter her v. but to no avail.

I'm not just satisfied with how I'm struggling with it, I think ladies with big backside have wider and more mature vigirna opening than ladies with small or too moderate backside.

To be sincere, it get to a point I had to invite another lady to my house to test my curiosity if I was the problem but I successfully entered her glorious farm without struggles.

This whole experience is making me detesting ladies with small backsides already.

I told her to visit a doctor but she's claiming she's fine, only to be complaining of pains when I'm about to enter o.

Whenever I tried to gently use my fingers she still complain and my finger does not enter deep too, just the tip.

What she just love is me rubbing my dick outside her Virgina from the back like a doggy style because she would not also spread her legs, she also complain of pain whenever she spread her legs.

I already proposed to her and I meant it but this whole thing is what I don't want to have in a marriage as sex is a crucial part of a successful marriage.

To be sincere I have a very high libido and I will not want to suffer myself not to enjoy the wife I will marry because of what I can avoid.

What do you think guys?

Guy I swear I am also facing the same challenges I'm even thinking of quitting the relationship,a beg make Una help a brother.
Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2020
Both of you should see a gynaecologist.Can she even deliver a baby without CS?
Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by nazicartel(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Experienced something like this then... But the disappointment is that another guy did the job... cry
Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Enwhen:

Why ?... Don't think that, even 10years old errect will burst it ...but if u want to see it for another reason no p...
Lolzz..

No other reason.
Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by Dreamz77(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mayneeeee shit happens!!!
But common Go to the hospital with your woman bro.am sure she suffers from nothing new probably vaginal contraction disorder but yet again. Shit happens dou
Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by raphy(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Vyzz:
Yes it's true....

Some ladies aren't born with Vagina Opening....

The have the one meant for urinating but the one meant to be penetrated isn't there.... Like it was plastered off by her flesh...

I know a girl who hasn't it and doctors says she needs a surgery for them to open it... But em pops and mom doesn't have the cash

This one make sense well. So on point
Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by Mosetgg: 4:08am On May 21, 2023
Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by Mosetgg: 4:08am On May 21, 2023
Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by Mosetgg: 4:09am On May 21, 2023
Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by Mosetgg: 4:10am On May 21, 2023
Re: Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin by Mosetgg: 4:10am On May 21, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.