Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China (53779 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
TruthinAction:

Because Jesus is Lord. The Julian calendar has to give way to the Gregorian calendar because Jesus is Lord and our maker. At the mention of his name, every knee must bow, even you.
This one is brainwashed no need arguing self.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by WinLABSstores: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
TruthinAction:

They are fairly stories but you don't know when you were born without making reference to Jesus who is the center of history. Every history revolves around Jesus. It's either BC or AD. You can't do without Jesus. So humble yourself and learn.

In any case, you can't escape Jesus. You either accept him as your Lord and personal Saviour or meet him as your judge. How will you feel the day you stand before the very Jesus you deny? And you will be thrown into the Lake of fire like a trash can. Bros, it's real. Don't ignore this warning.

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? - Revelation 6:17
You are a joke.
It's easy to conclude that you can't see beyond your nose...
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by TruthinAction: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:

This one is brainwashed no need arguing self.

Your brain will reset the day you stand before Jesus. Satan has blinded you and held you captive.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by TruthinAction: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
WinLABSstores:

You are a joke.
It's easy to conclude that you can't see beyond your nose...

I live a higher life than you. Who is losing?
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
TruthinAction:

Your brain will reset the day you stand before Jesus. Satan has blinded you and held you captive.
Well keep on deceiving yourself, dummy.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by WinLABSstores: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
TruthinAction:

I live a higher life than you. Who is losing?
Lol
Keep living in your delusions grin
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Zontrident: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
ggirl4real:

First of all, I'm not an Atheist

Secondly, I have choosen abide by the moral principles from the Bible because it has helped to be careful with my life overtime but that does not mean I have accepted God or Jesus (I have accepted them before by faith but that faith is dead now, so I'm not accepting again)

Thirdly, I'm not disputing that there are spirits. I'm only saying I've not experienced or seen any, so I choose not to believe. By the way, if the traditional spirits in Nigeria are working and they are seeking after the good of all, I would even prefer it to the Bible since that one originates from us.

Fourthly, you are right. I've been hurt badly that an "All-Powerful and Perfect" God created a perfect world and imperfect humans but expect the imperfect humans to make the keep the world world when He could have just created the humans perfect.
I don't bother myself with anything else I just do my best to make the world a better place and pray for strength and opportunities to change the world because I have discovered that all the happenings in the world are caused by human error and not caused by some God up there we are the ones that can rise up to change our future and our selves for the better

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State / Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village / Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.