Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China (53783 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by joepepsy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
I thought you were making sense before..smh
nairarhymer:
the eternal sleeper actually existed 131 million years ago, not 125 million AD. They migrated to earth from planet max699ymmmcc-astro. The migration of the eternal sleeper was as a result of space wars for astral territory in max699ymmmcc-astro. Archeological evidence shows that the eternal sleeper were actually lucky to migrate to earth when they did, as planet max699ymmmcc-astro exploded 0.127 light years after their migration during the big bang.
However, the eternal sleeper was not totally fortunate, as it met stiff resistance from the Arachnidomollusca crocodiles when it arrived planet Earth. The Arachnidomollusca crocodiles which existed exactly 865 billion years ago, and which later evolved into the salt water dinosaur devoured the eternal sleeper in the Pacifics, 125 million years ago.
The vestiges of the armoured space ship which the eternal sleeper used in migrating to earth can be found in shrine of Baba Osas Edokpolo in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
The stupidity and ignorance of nairaland Christians is disturbing.

4 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by kamtamark(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Is everyone afraid to say its a lie?

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Hferryman(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
adioolayi:
Scientists just dey dash fossil records any numbers of years dem like grin cheesy grin cheesy.

I saw remains of alligator dated 200Million years for my village yesterday...showing they have been existing since that time.

Shey you say you madt ni, Make we dey dash everything any numbers of years..make we kukuma all madt together. grin cheesy grin

Na so I saw one lizard wey don Dey inside ground for over 1billion years but I just try to re arrange the bones burry ham again.

2 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Arsenal2020(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=adioolayi post=94161490]Scientists just dey dash fossil records any numbers of years dem like grin cheesy grin cheesy.

I saw remains of alligator dated 200Million years for my village yesterday...showing they have been existing since that time.

Shey you say you madt ni, Make we dey dash everything any numbers of years. You're wrong d aerchologist use what we call carbon dating to know d year of a particular object ( artifacts or reliques )
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Fash20: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
danyero:
It's crazy how people who believe a virgin gave birth to a man that turned water into wine, walked on water and arose from death like a zombie, have trouble with verifiable scientific findings.

Its beats my imagination. Religion is indeed a powerful mind controlling tool

2 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
They say their eyes were closed when they were discovered. Where are the eyes angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ideaz: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bible and true science agree 100% because science is a bit of God's knowledge given to man in his 3 dimensional world.

Bible shows the creation did not start with Adam rarher a recreation. Example, the account of creation in Adam's time shows water and darkness already exited.

The carbon dating is not magic but unlearned Christians battle to defend what they do not know instead of searching the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by LuckyKeys1: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
my only problem is that 125 million years. I don't believe it
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by kingxsamz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
How does this make the Bible look untrue The Bible highlights evolution. The Bible highlights the Big Bang Theory, and the Bible highlights that this universe is very old.

No, the bible didnt.
That's just you lying to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Rugaria: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:
Our religious folks should come and say they are lieing as usual

According to them - anything that makes the Bible looks untrue is a lie
The dumbest people that have actually ever lived are atheists.... They are the only ones who will disagree with every creation story, yet they can't produce any varifiable alternative...
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by peacettw: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Just 10cm? That is not even up to the length of a standard ruler. Are they sure those are dinosaurs?

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by TruthinAction: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

The Bible supports pre Adamic race but didn't give details of the creatures that existed before Adam was created. The account of Genesis 1 was a re creation and not the beginning of creation. It doesn't include how angels were created proving there were living beings before man was created.

2 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Neddstark: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Carbon dating is a scam
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by kingxsamz(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Rugaria:

The dumbest people that have actually ever lived are atheists.... They are the only ones who will disagree with every creation story, yet they can't produce any varifiable alternative...

In the midst of intellectuals, disagreeing or not accepting every creation story without proof is an intelligent thing to do.
What's dumb is believing them in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Neddstark: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
TruthinAction:

The Bible supports pre Adamic race but didn't give details of the creatures that existed before Adam was created. The account of Genesis 1 was a re creation and not the beginning of creation. It doesn't include how angels were created proving there were living beings before man was created.

#fact
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by adekzy: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
adioolayi:
Scientists just dey dash fossil records any numbers of years dem like grin cheesy grin cheesy.

Shey you say you madt ni, Make we dey dash everything any numbers of years..make we kukuma all made together. grin cheesy grin

Go to school you will refuse!

Have learned about Radio-Carbon 14 Dating. It a scientific process used to detect the date/age of any organism.

2 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ggirl4real: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Rugaria:

Neither religious folks nor Atheists have verifiable account of the creation story. Both of them are wrong to believe that God exists or does not exist respectively.

By the way, don't always assume that everyone who disagrees with the religious folks about the creation story is an Atheist.

I'm not one coz I can't prove that God doesn't exists but I'm too sure that religious folks cannot prove that God exists

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by kingxsamz(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
TruthinAction:

Cognitive dissonance.
How does it feel lying to yourself just so you can believe in science and religion?
They don't go hand in hand, and millions of Christians would disagree with that statement you made up there. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ggirl4real: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
TruthinAction:

Oga, abeg na which verse of the Bible support your point?

"It's a sin to add to or subtract from the Bible"

2 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Rugaria:

No the dumbest people are actually people like you who believe in stories written by men who thought the Earth was flat, believe in talking snakes and donkeys, I could go on... you have a whole book filled with more ridiculous crap.

You believe because you were raised to do so and you want to do so, which is why you are talking about alternatives.

I don't know is an OK stance.

3 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by maestro299: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
nairarhymer:
the eternal sleeper actually existed 131 million years ago, not 125 million AD. They migrated to earth from planet max699ymmmcc-astro. The migration of the eternal sleeper was as a result of space wars for astral territory in max699ymmmcc-astro. Archeological evidence shows that the eternal sleeper were actually lucky to migrate to earth when they did, as planet max699ymmmcc-astro exploded 0.127 light years after their migration during the big bang.
However, the eternal sleeper was not totally fortunate, as it met stiff resistance from the Arachnidomollusca crocodiles when it arrived planet Earth. The Arachnidomollusca crocodiles which existed exactly 865 billion years ago, and which later evolved into the salt water dinosaur devoured the eternal sleeper in the Pacifics, 125 million years ago.
The vestiges of the armoured space ship which the eternal sleeper used in migrating to earth can be found in shrine of Baba Osas Edokpolo in Edo state.
Lolz. You too much. Good imagination.

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ggirl4real: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
How does this make the Bible look untrue The Bible highlights evolution. The Bible highlights the Big Bang Theory, and the Bible highlights that this universe is very old.

Many of your Christian brethren usually disagree with these kinds of discovery because they feel the earth cannot be that old since it is not written in the Bible.

To them these kinds of discoveries undermines the authenticity of the Bible so I think they are in a better position to answer your question.

3 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Lionelbhass post=94162358][/quote]

You didn't believe the scientific evidence. There are more hilarious brain-dead stories in the bible that can crack you up cheesy

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by sesan85(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
RoSeMaRyA:
125 million years indeed,who are thy deciving.

The world is far older than the 6000-7000 years your holy book of myths, fables, fairytales and absurdities says it is though.

3 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Mrpojj(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
BlackfireX:
This dinasurs abi na dinasoursss na racist??

Una never find even one for Africa ni?

I tire?
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by wendixx(f): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Actually they might just be correct (I mean the archeologists).
NB: I used the word might because everything is still based on guess work. No one knows for sure except God.

Before the creation of man, there existed pre-human creatures which were no more before man came on the scene

Presently we don't have dragons but they used to exist as well, the Bible mentioned them. So all these still point to the infallible wisdom of God.

I am not the "Religious folk" as you call them, I am just born again smiley wink
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by FunFact: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
BlackfireX:
This dinasurs abi na dinasoursss na racist??

Una never find even one for Africa ni?
Dinosaurs originated around 230 million years ago when all land on earth was in a single united continent, called Pangea, and dinosaurs spread to all parts of the continent, so when it eventually broke up, they were on every continent, and fossils have also been found on every continent, including
Antarctica.

Furthermore, many people would argue that birds are technically modern dinosaurs, and since there are species of birds on all continents, one could argue that dinosaurs are still on every continent.

https://www.thoughtco.com/dinosaurs-by-continent-1093821

https://www.quora.com/Did-dinosaurs-exist-on-every-continent?share=1

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Perfecttouchade: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
125million years shocked chimo o..me I saw one chicken wey die 365million years ago with her egg still fresh for cooking ..who wan chop egg? grin
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ggirl4real: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Vyzz:

There is no proof here bro...

I am a Christian even though I don't go to church grin

But I see between religion and science...

When there is real prove other than this nasty looking skeleton....

Wake me up then.

By the way.... I though the bible said something about Dinos

I don't agree with the discovery either but the manner in which your fellow Christian brethren kick against this finding makes me baffle.

They feel that agreeing with this kind of discovery undermines the authenticity of the Bible

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by codenameSTYNO(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

How does this make the Bible untrue?
If for anything it's one more among the barrage of proofs in our physical world in support of the Bible

Except you don't know the Bible, the Bible talks about a pre Adamite world that was filled with creatures but was destroyed and then recreated to what we see today
For References see Isaiah 14 and 2 Peter 3
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Perfecttouchade: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
kamtamark:
Is everyone afraid to say its a lie?
I be wan follow u sey na lie, I remember sey oyinbo dey lie cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State / Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village / Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.