Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China (53762 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Johel(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
RoSeMaRyA:
125 million years indeed,who are thy deciving.

Very possible...many wild and weird creatures existed so many years ago...the earth is about 4.543billion years old and you tell me many creatures wouldn't have come and gone...common!...God is wonderful smiley

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ggirl4real: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

What they met on ground!
Matter, Energy, Life etc. These are the things scientists met on ground.

Some scientist claim that everything came from nothing
while
Other scientists acclaim the origin of everything as God
hence:
Science bothers about understanding and explaining what God had created!
Christianity bothers about man and his relationship with other men according to the will of God the creator!

My point is that both the scientists that believe that the origin of everything is God or that everything came from nothing, are just making claims. None has verifiable proves.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by walessssss: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
I wonder why it is very difficult for people to see these are nothing but lies , afterall science itself support critical thinking. MRI is a SCIENTIFIC solution employed by fifa in determining footballers age , still yet age falsification still rocks the game.
If MRI is not accurate in discovering the age of a living person ? Then how did you want me to believe that crap called carbon dating is accurate? Does it means if it's scientific then it's 100 percent reliable ?

I'm not disputing that the earth has been here for a long while probably billions of years but I will never believe one bone was duged out of the earth even if it exist for just a hundred thousand years . Kindly google carbon dating flaws .
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Openbusiness: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

Many of your Christian brethren usually disagree with these kinds of discovery because they feel the earth cannot be that old since it is not written in the Bible.

To them these kinds of discoveries undermines the authenticity of the Bible so I think they are in a better position to answer your question.
Well, in this case, the "many Christian brethen" were not the ones that said this discovery makes the Bible look untrue. YOU DID! That's why my question is directed to you. Your comment suggests that your viewpoint is that the Bible looks untrue because some bones from the paleozoic era were found. Why not own up and defend your own claims about the Bible looking untrue because of this and prove it.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by FunFact: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kenny9857:

I no wan comment before but I have to reply this your comment man
Can you state all the chapters and verses you got all these yeye theory from in the Bible ??
I am not in support of either the Bible or the scientist sir.
I want more knowledge....

Here are some of the things stated in the bible signifying a flat earth:

“Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. - Matthew 5:8
Seeing all the kingdoms from a high mountain top is not possible on a spherical Earth.
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. - Genesis 1:6
Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass? - Job 37:18
Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain. - Psalms 104:2
Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. - Psalms 148:4
For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water. - 2 Peter 3:5
Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously. - Psalms 96:10
Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever. - Psalms 104:5
Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land. - Ezekiel 7:2
The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth. - Daniel 4:11
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. - Revelation 7:1
And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. - Revelation 20:8”

Here are verses from the bible signifying the sun revolves around the earth:

“[Joshua 10:13] And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
In 2 Kings 20:8–11 king Hezekiah asked for a sign from the Prophet Isaiah that he would be healed. The sign was that the sun’s shadow would retreat 10 steps/intervals from where it had been previously. The same sign is repeated in Isaiah 38:7–8.
Isaiah 38:8 Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.
Malachi 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

This has been debated for years, if I read the bible as it stands it says the sun is in motion not the earth:
Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.”

Here are verses of the bible signifying the moon produces it’s light:

“Genesis 1:16: "And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars.

Isaiah 30:26, NIV: "The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days, when the LORD binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted."

Ezekiel 32:7; And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.

Mark 13:24, NIV: "But in those days, following that distress, ''the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light;"
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by shadeyinka(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

My point is that both the scientists that believe that the origin of everything is God or that everything came from nothing, are just making claims. None has verifiable proves.
Those whose God is NOTHING have their verifiable proof as Nothing
Those whose God is YAHWEH have their verifiable proof as Yahweh

Yahweh is beyond Infinity, hence he cant be scientifically verified
Nothing is just zero , It is the smallest unit of existence!

Nah, these are not just claims: these are fundamental truths on which every other truth is based upon

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by labodeolu(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
adioolayi:
Scientists just dey dash fossil records any numbers of years dem like grin cheesy grin cheesy.

I saw remains of alligator dated 200Million years for my village yesterday...showing they have been existing since that time.

Shey you say you madt ni, Make we dey dash everything any numbers of years..make we kukuma all madt together. grin cheesy grin

Lol. You are actually right in a way. Archaeologists typically use a technique called radiocarbon dating which is highly unreliable where the fossils above 30,000 years old.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Dammy563(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
All this archeologist or wetin they call themselves, sigh
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Willy123(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by chukemmang(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
adioolayi:
Scientists just dey dash fossil records any numbers of years dem like grin cheesy grin cheesy.

I saw remains of alligator dated 200Million years for my village yesterday...showing they have been existing since that time.

Shey you say you madt ni, Make we dey dash everything any numbers of years..make we kukuma all madt together. grin cheesy grin
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by chukemmang(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
adioolayi:

Crocodiles and alligators are one of the oldest reptiles that still exist today. They coexisted with dinosaurs.

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by DarkJeddi(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
adioolayi:

If na one primitive story from the stone age of some Middle Eastern Tales by Moonlight..
You would swallow it hook,line and sinker with shouts of Hallelujah!!
Because YOU have FAITH.. shocked
And by the way..
Read up on CARBON DATING next time,before showcasing your ignorance..

3 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by iwatchandlisten(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:
Our religious folks should come and say they are lieing as usual

According to them - anything that makes the Bible looks untrue is a lie

The Holy Bible is a true living book inspired by the 3rd person in the Trinity. A lot of people misunderstand portions of it because they want to interpret it with the limitations of human intellect, including some of us, the brethren.

If you do in depth study and research of Genesis by men guided by the Bible's author, you will realize that a lot happened and many years passed between Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. and Genesis 1:2. May God grant us grace know Him more.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Badlaugh: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Fash20: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
membranus:

My brother it surprise me too!!

That's how one man called Darwin pull wools over the European faces, saying they are offsprings of Chimpanzees, and they believe him!!!

Men, people can be too gullible, they will believe anything.

I hope you are not one of them.

Well, I don't believe that a snake spoke grin grin. I trust fact I don't believe in ancient folklore.

2 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by codenameSTYNO(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
FunFact:

You mean the same bible that states the earth is flat?
The sun revolves around the earth?
The moon produces it’s own light?
Stop being a clown, your fairy tale book was written by ignorant ancient herders who didn’t know any better.

Quite funny... Where in the Bible was it stated that the Earth is flat or that the moon produces it's own light

The Bible talks about God making two great lights;
The Greater Light to rule by day and the lesser light to rule by night
Ref: Genesis 1:16

This does not in anyway imply that the moon produces its light

When you look up at the sky in the night and you see the moon, what do you see? Do you not see a light?

This Bible you say was written by Ancient Herders who knew no better, this same Bible has accurately showed man his past, present and future.

Just a little example, the Bible talks about the flood of Noah, archeologists had found this to be true, and the exact spot where the Bible says the Ark rested, they found it there. And there are so many more proofs!
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by winnerr(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
BlackfireX:
This dinasurs abi na dinasoursss na racist??

Una never find even one for Africa ni?
scientists in Nigeria are not that deep. do we still not understand this in 2020?
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
codenameSTYNO:

Quite funny... Where in the Bible was it stated that the Earth is flat or that the moon produces it's own light

When you look up at the sky in the night and you see the moon, what do you see? Do you not see a light?

This Bible you say was written by Ancient Herders who knew no better, this same Bible has accurately showed man his past, present and future.

Just a little example, the Bible talks about the flood of Noah, archeologists had found this to be true, and the exact spot where the Bible says the Ark rested, they found it there. And there are so many more proofs!
Which damned archaeologists, please produce proof and sources when bringing such arguments.

3 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Vyzz:

Yes I will sir grin

And there are proves lol

Are u sure u are a science student

What are the proofs?
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by molbic(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
this kind news dey sweet me die ehn , Anytime i remember 200 billion years ago when I live for New York my body go dey totori me
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by FunFact: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
codenameSTYNO:

There are other verses in the bible stating that the moon produces light:

“Isaiah 30:26, NIV: "The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days, when the LORD binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted."
Ezekiel 32:7; And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.
Mark 13:24, NIV: "But in those days, following that distress, ''the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light;”

You’re only proving my point when you said this: “When you look up at the sky in the night and you see the moon, what do you see? Do you not see a light?”
Without any scientific research what so ever any human being in the past would assume the moon produces light simply because it displays light at night. However, if God did create the earth as he claimed this wouldn’t be an assumption. You’re only proving to me that the bible infact was written by herders who didn’t know any better.

Also, I hope you know the myth of Noah's Flood was a plagarized Sumerian tale. Many cultures existing thousands of years before Christainity already had a story of a worldwide flood. The Israelites stole the story from the Mesopotamians; we’ve found their version of the tale that predates the Bible’s account. The Mesopotamians did live in a land that depended on flooding for the fertility of the land; they were highly dependent on this destructive force and it played a large part in their folklore.And the Babylonian version.

The great flood Babylonian version:https://www.livius.org/articles/misc/great-flood/flood3/

https://earth.usc.edu/~stott/Catalina/Mediterranean.html/Mediterranean.html

There’s no scientific evidence for a global flood ever happening.
There is no geological proof & no biological proof whatsoever to support this, instead there are evidence against this ever happening.

1.other ancient civilizations around at the time didn’t notice

2.nowhere for the water to come from or go to after

3. animals somehow traveled from Australia and the Americas to the Middle East

animals somehow traveled back without leaving any record

4.no evidence of human cities being destroyed

5. no evidence of a massive plant or animal die off
6.no evidence of modern sea creatures left on land
7.no massive and universal silt deposit or erosion events in rock strata
8.no evidence of human and animal genetic bottlenecks, especially not any occurring simultaneously across all species
9.insufficient room to house animals on the ark
logistics for feeding animals impossible, especially carnivorous animals

10.With maths;The most rainfall recorded was 12 inches for an hour in Holt, Missouri.
12 (inches of rain per hour) X 24 (hours in a day) X 40 (days) = 11,520 inches divided by 12 gives you 960 feet.
there are plenty of places located above 960 feet above sea level. There was no need for an ark as all the animals and humans who lived in, or could evacuate to, a small hill would have survived this flooding. And that's assuming there was no evaporation, water leveling or water run-off during the whole ordeal.

There was no water added to this planet to create that flood (we have the exact same amount of land mass today that we had before the "flood"wink, and the water used would have to take away from water sources in the ground. So bodies of water would have given up a lot of their levels in order to create the clouds which would cause such drastic rainfall on a global scale.
Plus, such rainstorms would have been more of a hazard to anyone on ships or arks out at sea as opposed to people who are just getting very wet on these hills.

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by molbic(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

Neither religious folks nor Atheists have verifiable account of the creation story. Both of them are wrong to believe that God exists or does not exist respectively.

By the way, don't always assume that everyone who disagrees with the religious folks about the creation story is an Atheist.

I'm not one coz I can't prove that God doesn't exists but I'm too sure that religious folks cannot prove that God exists
Bia mind your self ,I can prove that God exists
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Openbusiness: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
kingxsamz:

No, the bible didnt.
That's just you lying to yourself.
The Bible didn't what? Lying to myself about what

1) In Genesis 3, it is revealed that the serpent was classified as under the cattle grouping classification and as a beastly creature. Then it was cursed to crawl on its belly. As per cattles, they have legs, or have you ever seen any member of the cattle group without legs? Fast forward to the present age, science has proven that snakes indeed had legs before at the initial phase of their existence, but later evolved into a new form without legs. And God is so wonderful because even though that the snakes lost their legs, they still carry or retain the genetic format for it in their structure to serve as evidence to the world that they were once crawlers or cattle categorizations. So therefore, the Bible highlights evolution. That's just one example. Maybe you should research the science about snake evolution.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2016/10/snakes-grow-legs-evolution/snakes-grow-legs-evolution/

2) BEHEMOTH
/bɪˈhiːmɒθ,ˈbiːhɪˌməʊθ/
noun
1) a huge or monstrous creature.
"behemoths like the brontosaurus"
2) something enormous, especially a large and powerful organization.
"shoppers are now more loyal to their local shops than to faceless behemoths"

Job 40:5 (NLT) ---“Take a look at Behemoth, which I made, just as I made you. It eats grass like an ox."

I hope you know many dinosaurs were herbivores. And #1, Dinosaurs can be said to be behemoths, because they are huge creatures. #2, the scripture in Job further says the Behemoth moves its tail like a cedar. A full grown cedar tree is between 40 to 70ft tall. So obviously, the Behemoth being referred to in Job was some kind of a dinosaur. So, the Bible highlights the existence of dinosaurs.

3) The Big Bang Theory says the universe began at a single point and then kept expanding everywhere, and might still be expanding (they are not sure). The Big Bang Theory speculates that at the beginning, there was a single dot of concentrated infinite energy called a singularity, that came from a powerful explosion (Big Bang) out of which all matter was formed as the singularity kept expanding and cooling, and galaxies, planets etc and everything else in the universe derives from this. Science has proven the universe has background cosmic radiation, which proves that the starting point must have been very very hot, and nuclear explosion is befitting to match the description since radiation is involved. How does the Bible highlight this? In Genesis 1 it says the Earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep. Some people think the Earth in that place connotes the planet Earth. No, it is actually the universe. Because the universe is a long stretch of infinite darkness. So in reality, Genesis 1 actually is, In the Beginning God created the heavens and the universe.... Then the second part (the big one), it says and God said let there be Light (English translation), but if you read the original Hebrew, the word used or translated from is Yehi, which actually in the literal meaning would supposed to read as, And God said Let light exist. That light that came to exist is the Big Bang science has been speculating. Many get confused because it later says God separated the light from darkness, called the light day and the darkness night ...etc and then they think that light or that day = sunlight and night = night time. But it isn't, that's wrong perspective, because if you study further at that point, the Sun had not been created. It was in later aspects or points of creation that the sun and "lesser lights" were created, from which we derive night and day, which is a function of the time zone we operate or function by. So this initial "Light" that was called Day (translated) and the Darkness called Night are not the normal day time light or night time darkness. It was just rendered like that or rendered in a way that we could relate with with our understanding. Jesus came and said, He is the Light of the World, and then we are told about Jesus that, In Him was Life and that Life was the LIGHT of men. And we are further told that all things were made by him and for him. So essentially, if you study the scriptures, you will see that Light = Life and Darkness = Death. In a deeper context, they have this inference. So what was actually separated in the first part the Genesis creation, were the dimensions of Life and Death. And the Light that God said let Light exist is what science describes as the Big Bang explosion, because it was from that Light or dimension of Life that the and the Light is an infinite energy source of life energy that came from Jesus from which physical matter life for everything in existence came from. So with deep understanding of scriptures you can actually see that the Bible highlights the Big Bang theory. Some people think creation that Genesis describes is a single sequence of events. No, it is not. It is a collection of separate events that was narrated into a single description. Genesis 1:5 (English translation) goes on to say, And the evening and the morning were the first day. But if you study the original Hebrew, there is a very subtle difference that is easily missed. The Hebrew puts it in this way, And the evening was, (comma) and the morning was, (comma) first day ”. Do you notice the separation in its rendering? And for someone like me, my rendering is And Life was, and Death was, the first day = And the dimension of Life was, and the dimension of death was, the first day. I hope you know Day here is a figurative description, not the literal 24 hour day that we use. If you study further, you will realize that all through the separate events and sequence of creation, it keeps repeating that phrase, The evening and morning were the 2nd day, the evening and morning were the 3rd day, up to the evening and morning were the 6th day etc and we are then told God rested on the 7th day, there was nothing like the evening and morning were the 7th day. Because the 7th day is the realm of eternity and there is no "evening" or "night" there, there is no dimension of death in eternity. Nothing dies in that realm, it is a singular realm of Light or Life only. There is a world of knowledge underneath those letters in the Bible. So don't just be reading the letters of the Bible, or you will miss the best parts.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ggirl4real: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
molbic:
Bia mind your self ,I can prove that God exists

Lol

Oga no vex o

Please bring your prove, we've been searching for it for a long time

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by pacespot(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
This Earth is filled with a lot of mysteries
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
nairarhymer:
the eternal sleeper actually existed 131 million years ago, not 125 million AD. They migrated to earth from planet max699ymmmcc-astro. The migration of the eternal sleeper was as a result of space wars for astral territory in max699ymmmcc-astro. Archeological evidence shows that the eternal sleeper were actually lucky to migrate to earth when they did, as planet max699ymmmcc-astro exploded 0.127 light years after their migration during the big bang.
However, the eternal sleeper was not totally fortunate, as it met stiff resistance from the Arachnidomollusca crocodiles when it arrived planet Earth. The Arachnidomollusca crocodiles which existed exactly 865 billion years ago, and which later evolved into the salt water dinosaur devoured the eternal sleeper in the Pacifics, 125 million years ago.
The vestiges of the armoured space ship which the eternal sleeper used in migrating to earth can be found in shrine of Baba Osas Edokpolo in Edo state.

Guy, you dey craze o, Aswerrugad! grin grin
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
BlackfireX:
This dinasurs abi na dinasoursss na racist??

Una never find even one for Africa ni?

Baba, the Africans wey dey that time don chop Dem finish, so the remaining dinosaurs moved out for greener pastures. grin grin
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by gulfer: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Whenever I read posts and stories with bogus dates and timelines, I always wonder why the atheists fail to acknowledge the presence of an omniscient God. 8 cool cool
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by adioolayi(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
DarkJeddi:
If na one primitive story from the stone age of some Middle Eastern Tales by Moonlight..
You would swallow it hook,line and sinker with shouts of Hallelujah!!
Because YOU have FAITH.. shocked
And by the way..
Read up on CARBON DATING next time,before showcasing your ignorance..

I used a scientific term "Fossil record" ...That should be enough for you to know I know what Carbon Dating is all about.

Moreso, science of evolution has many flaws and Carbon dating for fossils more than 30000 years old are subject of controversies. You can read more on this.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ggirl4real: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
iwatchandlisten:

The Holy Bible is a true living book inspired by the 3rd person in the Trinity. A lot of people misunderstand portions of it because they want to interpret it with the limitations of human intellect, including some of us, the brethren.

If you do in depth study and research of Genesis by men guided by the Bible's author, you will realize that a lot happened and many years passed between Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. and Genesis 1:2. May God grant us grace know Him more.

Your fellow Christians need to see this your post coz some of them are always screaming foul when they see these kinds of posts

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by meobizy(f): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yet there are no remains of Noah’s ark, the garden of Eden, the Tower of Babel or manna which fell from the sky. Come to think of it, that manna story encourages laziness: do nothing but hope and God will send food down to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable / Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State / Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.