Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos (28171 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by quickly: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
proeast:
You guys have been sleeping too much in Lagos, and that's why someone could come all the way from a decayed village in Osun state called Iragbiji to pocket a whole state with close to 20 million people.

Put your acts together and send that rotten teeth godfather packing from Lagos State. He has stolen enough already!

even If he is from Iragbiji, he is the adopted son of Madam Tinubu. so there fore by proxy a lagosian. he even adopted her name.

The famous market woman chairman of lagos island. Iyaloja

Go Tinbu square and see her statue
she was one of the richest merchants back in the day and she is Lagos through and through. she was a slave trader to, dealing with the portugese in slave trade.

Na those ppl negotiate with Britian to run lagos , so no be today , u just dey open mouth u no know anything. Tinubu na dem dey rule lagos before nigeria was formed

so stop formulating stories. Tinubu network in Lagos is well structured from the top of the civil servant to the bus conductor. equal distribution, no mafia tactics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by WhizdomXX(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:
Give a mouse cookies and it would ask for a cup of milk.

Because they manage to win tiny state like Edo, they think they have started a revolution.

Lagos no be Edo

I AM DONE TALKING

The liberation in Nigeria is not for PDP nor APC, infact it's for the voice of the people to speak against Godfathers, Illiterates, Stooges and Fanatics controlling the political system and stopping the dividends of democracy from reaching the electorates. Nigerians are collectively standing up against this.

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN. GOD SAVE US

Hope you're for a better Nigeria too.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Daroldigits: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
If they can Buy Amobode, they should use Ambode
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by poshflames1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
jrusky:
Yes, then we will change the slogan to Lagos no be Kaduna its a wave that will swallow apc completely.

We will push apc to the wall and bulldoze them off forever.

I swear apc dey vex me. I just don't have any remorse for anything apc at all. Very evil and wicked party.
but you get remorse for PDP grin ,them suppose dey flog some people..Una go still con beg for APC presidential ticket again grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Misterdhee1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kessythegeek:

What is even good about lagos presently that you are bragging about?

A decaying former capital of Nigeria? You better wake up from your slumber. The things you are supposed to enjoy as a citizen is now what you are slaving for!

I was even thinking lagos was developed till I got to akwa ibom! You better wake up son — You've been sleeping for too long.

This is thesame mentality that has kept Nigerians in bondage.
It is of no use dragging with some of you. Even all Akwa ibom past governors reside in Lagos. Lagos is losing its glory, yet it's the number one place to be in the country and continue to compete with " African countries" in terms of economical strengths. Lagos is still shit, but igbos should concentrate on making East a worthy place to live first, before championing call for good governance in Lagos. Lagos is no igbo man land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by TheWalkingMind: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu's godfatherism in Lagos will soon be brought to a disgraceful end

The outcome of Edo election is a tip of what to expect in.Ondo and Lagos .
Don't know if you are conversant with history, their is no Godfatherism in Ondo State

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by JordanMichael(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lagos that cannot boast of 50% indegenes electorates undecided
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
proeast:
You guys have been sleeping too much in Lagos, and that's why someone could come all the way from a decayed village in Osun state called Iragbiji to pocket a whole state with close to 20 million people.

Put your acts together and send that rotten teeth godfather packing from Lagos State. He has stolen enough already!

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yes it's high time. Enough of godfathers nation wide. Let the electorate decide.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Daroldigits: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
they should use Ambode
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by josilcool(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
To librate no be problem but to which party.... This same PDP?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by MinCeteris: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
I laugh in Swahili.

Is Lagos now Edo?

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Zetty177x: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:
Give a mouse cookies and it would ask for a cup of milk.

Because they manage to win tiny state like Edo, they think they have started a revolution.

Lagos no be Edo

I AM DONE TALKING

Lagos go soon be Edo. We go remove that yellow teeth. I AM NOT DONE TALKING
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Xfemt(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
re lagosians ready to liberate dem selves?

DAT d big question
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Notatribalist(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
ODJ124:
mtcheew..

So that u will take it backwards abi....

though it can't even happen self..
tinubu maybe laughing at u guys self..
Is akwa IBO,Rivers and cross rivers l States going backwards? Free yourself from mental slavering.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Edyice: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
The question remains can Yoruba demon emulate Edo ?

We all know that Yorubas have A1 in betrayers grin

That can change matter in no time
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by proeast(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Misterdhee1:

When will Abia state be liberated from a kerosene sharing state? When will east be good enough to house its teeming youths and provide enabling enirvormment for them to live and do business without running to Tinubu's Lagos state to make a living? Aren't you guys ashamed? Or self-assessment is a crime in your villages?

The part in bold is a statement borne out of ignorance. What do you mean by Tinubu's Lagos? A man who came from Osun state has no more right to Lagos than any other Nigerian from any state.

I left Lagos back in 2013 because I couldn't stand the Hobbessian lifestyle there and relocated to the East.

We don't suffer fool's gladly here in the East, and that's why we always call out people like Ikpeazu for performing below per, same way we call out Tinubu for not allowing Lagos to breath. The bullion van theif didn't do anything tangible throughout the 8 years he ruled and has since pocketed the Lagos. He is the reason why most parts of Lagos mainland is now rotten because money that should be used in provided amenities is sent to him in bullion vans.

FYI, Lagos has a special status in Nigeria, just like Abuja. So you guys should stop this pathetic attempt at trying to make it look like a Yoruba success story because that's fallacy!

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Iykenuwa(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Omoslim26: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
All dis ones no go kul down now
if no be sey Apc no fuccck up big time se dem for dey make mumu mouth?

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by JAMO84: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
WhizdomXX:

The liberation in Nigeria is not for PDP nor APC, infact it's for the voice of the people to speak against Godfathers, Illiterates, Stooges and Fanatics controlling the political system and stopping the dividends of democracy from reaching the electorates. Nigerians are collectively standing up against this.

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN. GOD SAVE US

Hope you're for a better Nigeria too.
When you're ready to do revolution by voting YPP APGA or ZLP, you can count me in. Revolution with PDP is Retrogression.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by 7lives: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
xcellentgraphic:
The party that will overtake APC in Lagos has not yet being born..... kiss

Before you post toxic message like this, make sure you have enough gas masks to go round.
You might be accused of committing genocide, a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by NGpatriot: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
tot:

It's Edo is not Lagos, stop confusing yourself.

Nigerians are "dumb and silly" because they didn't vote your party? Smh. Have a look in the mirror sometime soon.

We are actually on the same page, Lagos is not Edo and Edo is not Lagos state.

Lagos is Africa's 5th largest economy, not Edo state

Lagos is Nigerians largest economy, not Edo state

Lagos is Nigeria's industrial capital, not Edo state

Lagos state is the entertainment capital of Nigeria and AFRICA, not Edo state

Lagos state is the corporate capital of Nigeria

Lagos state is home to the largest single refinery in the world, not Edo state

Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

Lagos state is home to the largest gas plant in Africa, not Edo state

Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

Lagos state's IGR is 33 times larger than Edo state's IGR.

The list goes on...

Again, we are on the same page, Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Misterdhee1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
proeast:

The part in bold is a statement borne out of ignorance. What do you mean by Tinubu's Lagos? A man who came from Osun state has no more right to Lagos than any other Nigerian from any state.

I left Lagos back in 2013 because I couldn't stand the Hobbessian lifestyle there and relocated to the East.

We don't suffer fool's gladly here in the East, and that's why we always call out people like Ikpeazu for performing below per, same way we call out Tinubu for not allowing Lagos to breath. The bullion van theif didn't do anything tangible throughout the 8 years he ruled and has since pocketed the Lagos. He is the reason why most parts of Lagos mainland is now rotten because money that should be used in provided amenities is sent to him in bullion vans.

FYI, Lagos has a special status in Nigeria, just like Abuja. So you guys should stop this pathetic attempt at trying to make it look like a Yoruba success story because that's fallacy!
You call ikpeazu out, but couldn't summon the might to vote him out. How many states in SE are properly governed by the way? Bring the metrics. If Lagos was so bad, why are igbo men and women perpetual economic al-majiri in the state? Oh, you've same right as a yoruba man born and bred in Lagos? Delusions. You guys should return home and make East habitable first for your youths, before championing causes wey no concern una in another man's land. East is home, not Lagos!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by feedthenation(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
That will be a very tall order to capture Lagos, where PDP infrastructure is very weak at the moment ---but between now and 2023 anything can happen

What happen in Edo state, is purely about personal relationship between Obaseki and Oshiomole, nothing about governance

3 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Saintsquare(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
GeneralPula:

No mind ham..

Besides that, I doubt if the guy is from Edo...E fit be one of em Kanu slaves. His vibes isn’t different from a typical Ipob slave.
I kinda notice one thing tho, PDP won in Edo and no one is mentioning Biafra again grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by congi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
OcVoice:
Obaseki won because the people of Edo state wanted to stop God fatherism. They were tired of oshi-omo-ole! They were tired of candidate imposition.

Yoruba lagosians worships tinubu! He's their god! They love him with all their hearts. It's going to be extremely hard or even impossible for PDP to win in Lagos!
The godfather in Lagos is multifaceted. Tinubu is just the face. It's a council of godfathers. Google cardinal Odunmbaku.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Access03(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
proeast:

Stop talking nonsense. It's not about any treasury, it's all about liberating the state so that Lagosians can breath!

When we were supporting Obaseki to liberate Edo state from the shackles of another godfather, were we doing it so an Igbo man will take over?!

Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is the next godfather that is going to be disgraced. His own would be worse self and there is nothing zomb.ies can do about it tongue
You tryna be clever with your drift but still not. Goan disgrace Ochendu, T.A Orji in Abia & James Ibori in Delta first.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by jrusky(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
poshflames1:
but you get remorse for PDP grin ,them suppose dey flog some people..Una go still con beg for APC presidential ticket again grin

Bro let me say it to clearly if the whole Nigeria vote apc I will not infact make I die instead to tell I'm unrepentant apc hater.

Mere seen Buhari, Oshio, Hell Rufall and Amaechi face dey do me like to use sledge hammer on someone head I swear.

Pls stay your lane.

Apc my foot!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by tot(f): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kessythegeek:

Can you see the level of his foolery?
These are thesame youths that asslick politicians

As in, it's SO irritating.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by tot(f): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

We are actually on the same page, Lagos is not Edo and Edo is not Lagos state.

Lagos is Africa's 5th largest economy, not Edo state

Lagos is Nigerians largest economy, not Edo state

Lagos is Nigeria's industrial capital, not Edo state

Lagos state is the entertainment capital of Nigeria and AFRICA, not Edo state

Lagos state is the corporate capital of Nigeria

Lagos state is home to the largest single refinery in the world, not Edo state

Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

Lagos state is home to the largest gas plant in Africa, not Edo state

Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

Lagos state's IGR is 33 times larger than Edo state's IGR.

The list goes on...

Again, we are on the same page, Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

Don't worry, they absolutely do NOT want to be Lagos and they have made that known with THEIR VOTES.

So, let them be and stop crying more than the bereaved. It's not by force.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Yebosola(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
GeneralPula:

No mind ham..

Besides that, I doubt if the guy is from Edo...E fit be one of em Kanu slaves. His vibes isn’t different from a typical Ipob slave.

Most of Edo threads since yesterday on Tinubu are Igbos, their love for Lagos and hatred for Tinubu is second to none, they dream of Lagos been in SE, will I blame them, when the likes of Ikpeazu has rendered their state inhabitable, mofos

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Haruna Musa Mota Arrested After Exposing Governor Masari's Payment To Bandits / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / How To Develop South East Nigeria To An International Standard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.