Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party (64896 Views)

Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2020
nextstep:

Believe me, if this was a story about a guy who discovered his girlfriend was dating another, I'd also advise him not to make a scene...

Some women do have multiple partners publicly. When girls do it, it's called "having multiple suitors".
Many women have multiple partners codedly. For men who raise children to 18 and then discovering they are not the father... what do we call that? We can also ask her "why even have a partner if ur gonna make babies with someone else?"

These things happen, and I'm not debating the gender (in)equality... all I'm saying is he's free to date and have multiple girlfriends, and she shouldn't come breaking up a party cuz she's in her feelings. If she doesn't like it, she has other options (like leave the relationship).

https://guardian.ng/life/places-where-women-have-more-than-one-husband/

For the record: women form slightly more than half of society... they can change the perception if they want. Also my understanding is slut-shaming is actually done more by women against other women...

Lol Ur right bout women shaming other women. Women can be bitches for sure.

Well it must be so different there to what it is here when it comes to relationships
Over here U don't date multiple ppl at all.
Only those who like to cheat but it's never like a multi dating thing.
No man or woman here would accept that kinda thing.
Very rarely U get ppl who want open relationship type thing.
So is that how's it done there all the time in dating? How is there no drama, arguments and constant fighting.
I don't understand it cos I date someone if I like them n then catch feelings n I couldn't even think of other ppl nor could I be their gf if they have multiple other partners.
That's a mess to me
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2020
Nonsense.. she has no right over him whatsoever.. They're not even married undecided
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party by Jdbrasco2: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2020

Yes but isn't being boyfriend and girlfriend where U are a couple n its the period where ppl get to know each other, fall in love, kiss n cuddle, go on dates etc?
So if Ur calling someone Ur gf/bf then why would u be doing the same with other girls/guys?
So if a person wants to be with more than one person they should remain single n just be a player instead n let ppl know where they stand in Ur life. Why let Ur girl/guy think you are the special one in Ur life if they're not? Being a gf/bf isn't about being with other ppl only being with Ur partner.
Why would any girl wanna be a guys gf if she's not the only one
Its clear you don't know the difference. May be we should start giving bf-gf certificate. Stop deceiving yourself, you gat limited right until its official.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party by poweredcom(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
That only what Nigerian girls know how to do

Bunch of pest and leeches

She no say e don finish for am na why she de jealous

@womenareapes
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party by womenareapes: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2020
poweredcom:
That only what Nigerian girls know how to do

Bunch of pest and leeches

She no say e don finish for am na why she de jealous

@womenareapes
hmmm! vagina people of less wisdom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.