Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? (3667 Views)

How To Know If Your Mum Had Sex With Your Dad Last Night. / What Your Mum Didn't Tell You About Sex(Picture) / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by hollah123: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You Are A SIMP

A man that has his house, his life and emotional in order wont asking this dumb questions.
u no even get shame,u still dey call another person simp.
u that will place your wife over your mother because she's giving u pussy,it shows u are just a pussy ass nigga n what u don't know is that those girls will praise u to high heaven because of this but will never pray to have a son like u.

Girls that their boyfriend will take out n spend over 50k for n see it as cool but when their brother takes a girl out n spend 5k they will call him mumu.

let me just see u as a kid that is still obsessed with the pussy,e go soon tire u.
Na that time u go see road well

1 Like

Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by mrsteel: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
slimay:
This OP na female or SIMP......
Likely female
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Stupid OP, I will choose my mom my mother anytime any day. Fvck these shameless modern Hoes......

1 Like

Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
hollah123:
u no even get shame,u still dey call another person simp.
u that will place your wife over your mother because she's giving u pussy,it shows u are just a pussy ass nigga n what u don't know is that those girls will praise u to high heaven because of this but will never pray to have a son like u.

Girls that their boyfriend will take out n spend over 50k for n see it as cool but when their brother takes a girl out n spend 5k they will call him mumu.

let me just see u as a kid that is still obsessed with the pussy,e go soon tire u.
Na that time u go see road well

There was no talk about pussy, money or sex in the write up but SIMPs will always have a way to insert them into comment rather than discuss something reasonable.

The more you write the more you expose yourself as a weak man, you want to act tough but you are not.

If you are a grown man, you will understand that as a grown man, you can not allow your mum to interfere in your relationship or marriage.
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Stupid OP, I will choose my mom my mother anytime any day. Bleep these shameless modern Hoes......

Do what you like Mamas boy.

the more you write hoes, the more i know you are weak and angry
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by theGUDgameR: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You better do mama's boy
Mother over any Lady. Am proud of who stood with me on road to success.
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

I will simply tell that woman:"So that's how you want our kids to treat us in the future?!"

I will never expect to be more important that anyone in my children's life, but if I am in need, I will expect no less than their utmost best for me (their father). If your parents were your responsibility before you met your new wife, then What kind of bastard children (or foolish wife) will abandon their own parents because of new wife?! The above is what white people would do, not Africans.

PERFECT, JUST PERFECT!!! If this is how it is practiced there will be absolutely no problems at all.

I like all of your points. In all of your comments altogether.
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Qatar2022: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

I fully disagree, this issue has nothing to do with one or the other but with COMMON SENSE.

- If you want your wife to always seat in the front of the car, even though she might just go around the corner and be dropped, while your mum is gonna ride with you all day, then something is wrong with your COMMON SENSE.
- if you think your wife must always go above your mother (after marriage) regardless of the situation... For example, driving your wife to go shopping instead of driving your mum to hospital for a life saving operation, then something is seriously wrong with your COMMON SENSE.
- becoming a husband does not mean you are no longer a SON/SIBLING ...it just means you have different priorities in life. Such new priorities are just as important as your family priorities. If you will always put your wife/kids priorities above your family priorities then you, sir, lack COMMON SENSE.
With this your comment I don't think you read and comprehend properly
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Qatar2022: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
This shit happen only in Africa
Keep quiet, it happens everywhere, just read and learn sometime it's not a must you will comment
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Qatar2022: 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

She can also lie down on the back seat

You are writing like the mother doesn't have a husband.

For your second point, a mother can not die of hunger, it is also her job to fend for herself so that she wont be a dependent and a burden.
Brother you're very much right , this is most reason many young couple have issues
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Qatar2022: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

So because your mother enjoyed her husband in the past, she shouldn't be your responsibility any longer (because you now have a wife)?! Have you ever considered the fact that, while your mother was enjoying her husband, she was also taking care of her parents?!

In the west, we have RETIREMENT HOMES and people are receiving healthy PENSION checks.. stop comparing the west with Africa on this issue!!! A parent in the west don't need their children to care for them, like Africa.
You're really out of point
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Qatar2022: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ekejoestar:
How can someone in his right mind compare a mother to a wife?....... You can have as many wives as possible but only one mother..... God made it so in His wisdom..... My wife will always be at the back seat of my car if my Mum is going out with me... She go even trek sef if my whole immediate family wan follow me.... Its only a foolish wife that will try to take a son away from the mother..... A mother's love can never be replaced.
Your comment show that you are still a kid
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Qatar2022: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=lefulefu post=94177687]i always hear ppl talking about wife and mother fighting over car seat grin grin grin
such beaviour must be common with illiterate families cos i am yet to seen a family that is exposed and well to do fighting over car seat grin grin grin grin grin
i mean wtf grin grin grin[/quoti
I do not tell both my wife or my mother but immediately we want to go out my mother will just go to back seat , she has never for one day go in to front seat unless I ask her to sit there for a reason

1 Like

Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Qatar2022: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=94177724]

Bro, the fact that they will even try to pit mother vs wife is the height of madness... Whether a man gets a wife or 10 wives, his mother will remain his responsibility if needed. Saying that now the wife and kids are more important (and that mother should probably starve to death now) is insane.

If you don't have any extra money to feed your mother, then your mother will move in with you all and everyone at home will eat less until you get better chop money for all.[/quote
Girl will left her parents and both of them will become one not the other way round
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Qatar2022: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You missed the point, the writeup didn't say discard your mother, the write up simply talks about when to cut the boundaries.

You can not share your love between you mum and wife. You have to choose one, either wife or mother.

The joy of strong parenting is to see their son independent and be a man that can take decisions but i noticed most mothers are using their son for their own benefits while the marriage suffers.

Are you from a single mum home?

Which one is sweated it out to send the kid to school does she not have husband?

In some cultures in Nigeria, once the man is married, you wont see the mother interfering or trying to struggle space with the wife, she herself will be comfortable to take care of her needs by trading, the mother never demands, it is up to the son once in a while to just send gift to the mother.
Bros don't stress yourself because they're kids they will never understand until they reach there
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Qatar2022: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
lefulefu:
there should be no boundary when it comes to ur blood.Ur parents should feel comfortable when paying u a visit just as ur wife would feel comfortable in ur house.If its friends u creating boundary i can very much understand that one.
This is why most marriages have issues because no boundaries, your mother interfere, your siblings interfere, oga create boundaries between your wife and your mother that does not stop you from taking care of your mother
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Qatar2022:

This is why most marriages have issues because no boundaries, your mother interfere, your siblings interfere, oga create boundaries between your wife and your mother that does not stop you from taking care of your mother
hm i remember someone saying here sometime ago that anytime he wants to send money to his mom for upkeep he has to take permission from his wife grin grin grin
he claimed that it is his money but he has to first get his wife"s approval before he sends upkeep money to his mom
i was like WTF sad!
i wonder if that is one of the boundary thing a man should practice
A man can take care of his immediate family and also that of his parents but it shouldnt be causing any unhealthy competition
that u are married doesnt mean u should just cut off all communication with ur parents
except maybe the man get grudge with im parents
most ladies who get married always still keep communication with their parents alive
maybe this could even explain why some parents always argue that daughters are more caring than sons
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Tchalz(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
I'm sorry, it's my mum over my wife or wife-to-be any day, anytime
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Ekejoestar(m): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2021
Qatar2022:

Your comment show that you are still a kid

and ur quote indicates your low level of reasoning, sir.
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Qatar2022: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ekejoestar:

and ur quote indicates your low level of reasoning, sir.
Hahahaha you will understand what I mean when you come of age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies / Hello / Can You Marry A Person Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.