Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? (3675 Views)

How To Know If Your Mum Had Sex With Your Dad Last Night. / What Your Mum Didn't Tell You About Sex(Picture) / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by slimay(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
lefulefu:
i recall sometime ago some dude created a thread asking if it was ok he took permission from his wife before he gives his own mother money shocked
u could just imagine that crap
some men are very mumuish cheesy
That’s serious

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by slimay(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Mothers and weak fathers create SIMPs
Can’t agree more
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
addicted268:

I totally agree with you. The OP is missing some vital points. It is the situation at the moment that should count,not the role they both play.
I have a husband,my husband has a mother and I have a son. Now,my husband takes care of his immediate family and also his aged mother. I would never ever ever like for my husband to think like the OP and totally concentrate all his resources on us and give mama the left over (if anything is left)like she suddenly lost relevance because he got married.If anything, most mothers in law start giving their daughters in law stress when they get the kind of treatment op is advocating from their sons.wisdom is profitable. The stress of raising a child is not a joke,I wouldn't like for my son to grow up and suddenly throw me away because he has to be a man.im not looking at the financial aspect here but when my son gets married in future,I'd like to think I gained a daughter and not feel like I lost a son.
I don't care about who sits in the front. If his friends come over,I chill at the back(that's my choice).if mama is going out with us,she sits wherever she wants,if I'm driving her somewhere,she sits at the back.i don't get why sitting in front is so important.
thank God this is a woman that is saying this..op come and see cheesy
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by theGUDgameR: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
If i was to choose between my wife to be or my mum, i will choose my wife to be not because i don't love my mum but because now is the time to prepare for my family.

A man that is ready to marry should be ready to detach from his mother's love so as to give his devotion to his wife to be, she is going to be the mother of your kids.

Most guys dont get it, guys that are emotionally attached to their mother always fail in their marriages because they dont know when to cut the line between mother and wife to be or wife.

I sincerely dont understand why a mother will be fighting for the front seat of a car with a wife to be or a wife, personally, my mum will seat at the back if my wife to be is going out with me that does not mean i dont respect her, i respect her and i will give my mother what she wants that is if i have it, but that doesn't mean i shouldn't protect my territory.

I believe mothers are creating lot of boys to be emotionally dependent on them, this is just wrong, a mother can not give you the type of love you deserve but what she thinks you deserve, your wife might not also give you love but your mother wont be there to give you kids, to cook for you, to teach your kids homework,to clean your house and give you sex.

I just think mothers need to understand that their son will become a man oneday, he is not going to be your second husband, please allow him to be a man, stop depending on him for your finances or for emotional support, remember he is going to be someone's wife, allow him to be able to prepare for his own battles.

Doing all this for a woman that agree to marry because of security and money. And forgetting the woman that did everything for pure love. I pity the woman that gave birth to these weaklings undecided

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 23, 2020
theGUDgameR:

Doing all this for a woman that agree to marry because of security and money. And forgetting the woman that did everything for pure love. I pity the woman that gave birth to these weaklings undecided

I am not suprised, only mamas boys complain about this writup

You live in the shadows of your mother, You cant be takenly seriously because you lack comprehension

The write up didnt say you should forget your mother but create boundaries

Only a mamas boy think his mother love is supreme, many of these boys never grow to become men

How will a man that wants to always please his mother led his own family when he has one.. you think a lizard will suddenly become an alligator in another land, imposible. A man that is absolve in his mother love, mirrors her behaviour and character, that type of man is not fit to be called a man.

Mothers and weak fathers make weakings, they produce an overly attached son that can not find his own way.
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by theGUDgameR: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I am not suprised, only mamas boys complain about this writup

You live in the shadows of your mother, You cant be takenly seriously because you lack comprehension

The write up didnt say you should forget your mother but create boundaries

Only a mamas boy think his mother love is supreme, many of these boys never grow to become men

How will a man that wants to always please his mother led his own family when he has one.. you think a lizard will suddenly become an alligator in another land, imposible. A man that is absolve in his mother love, mirrors her behaviour and character, that type of man is not fit to be called a man.

Mothers and weak fathers make weakings, they produce an overly attached son that can not find his own way.

This write up worthless. I regret to quote you earlier.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by hollah123: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2020
2dice01:
Before I open the thread i knew the Op will talk about Mother/Wife seating in the front sit cheesy

Is it same wife that most them will runaway or start acting like they are doing you a favour when you going through little challenges

What is so special about front sit
Then wifey should drive
Parent will seat next to her
I will be chilling at the back like a Boss
don't mind d foolish op,I guess he's getting some brain resseting pussy lately cos he's not thinking straight.

The same wife u pick over your mother will pick her brother over u not to even talk of her parents.
B4 dis time I use to see no big deal about some issues in marriage but I moved into a new apartment n saw what my neighbours wife do to d husband.
Like seriously,no mum in d world will do it to his son.rubbish,I have seen more than enough experience that makes me understand wife n mother are two different entities.

Put a gun to my head n I will pick my mum over n over again,wife that once she sees things aren't going her way can even manipulate your children against u
I can say for sure op is not married n love is sharking him

1 Like

Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by hollah123: 12:53am On Sep 25, 2020
Ekejoestar:
How can someone in his right mind compare a mother to a wife?....... You can have as many wives as possible but only one mother..... God made it so in His wisdom..... My wife will always be at the back seat of my car if my Mum is going out with me... She go even trek sef if my whole immediate family wan follow me.... Its only a foolish wife that will try to take a son away from the mother..... A mother's love can never be replaced.
don't mind d foolish op I just dey vex for am,I pity his mum.
That woman better have other kids,the same wife that will pick her own brothers over u is who u want to ditch your mum for.

No love can ever b compared to that of mum,no love in d world.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by hollah123: 1:03am On Sep 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You missed the point, the writeup didn't say discard your mother, the write up simply talks about when to cut the boundaries.

You can not share your love between you mum and wife. You have to choose one, either wife or mother.

The joy of strong parenting is to see their son independent and be a man that can take decisions but i noticed most mothers are using their son for their own benefits while the marriage suffers.

Are you from a single mum home?

Which one is sweated it out to send the kid to school does she not have husband?

In some cultures in Nigeria, once the man is married, you wont see the mother interfering or trying to struggle space with the wife, she herself will be comfortable to take care of her needs by trading, the mother never demands, it is up to the son once in a while to just send gift to the mother.
I want to believe it's a lady behind this Monika.

like seriously,are u for real?
please how old are you?
were u left to suffer when young n probably u wanting to revenge now?
do u have issues with your mum while growing up?
how old are u please?
are u married?
hope u ain't d only child?
As in,are u clout chasing or u mean biz?
like do u know d meaning of mother?
do u know a wife can go anytime even after 100 kids?
do u realise u are foreverly attached to your mum?
if u need a life,btw a mother n a wife who do u think will b willing to give u?
your wife can watch u die with d mindset she's going to marry another one but do u realise u are your mum's investment cos she will want u to succeed?

Life no balance true true

1 Like

Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by hollah123: 1:07am On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
u sound like someone who doesnt get along with his parents..maybe that could explain ur stance and nope i am not from a single parent.My mom and dad are still much together.Anyway on ur discussion if the woman i am with should bring up any issue about to choose b/w her and my mom then that will be the end of the relationship cos such a woman when u marry her will become a bad wife and my mom and my dad will never instigate a division b/w the the woman i am with cos they not that type of ppl.Love ur wife and ur mom equally and stop thinking about disarding one and loving the other.Only children who have had bad relationships with their parents when growing up tend to think the way u do.
I read d guys reply n I can deduce from his reply that he's just seeking revenge for what his mum did to him in d past.
That's all I see,I believe there's more to his story,he just needs validation on d best way to deal with his mum.

A right thinking person will never give those reply

1 Like

Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2020
hollah123:
I read d guys reply n I can deduce from his reply that he's just seeking revenge for what his mum did to him in d past.
That's all I see,I believe there's more to his story,he just needs validation on d best way to deal with his mum.

A right thinking person will never give those reply
exactly what i was suspecting as well cheesy.when u are in good terms with ur parents and especially ur mom u will never give replies as such
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by hollah123: 1:21am On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
exactly what i was suspecting as well cheesy.when u are in good terms with ur parents and especially ur mom u will never give replies as such
if only u know how those replies from op dey cut my heart anyhow.
just imagine a mom having op as d only child,I pray God consoles those mom in this kinda shoes cos I can't just imagine what they are going through because their son got married to angelic queen Elizabeth
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 25, 2020
hollah123:
if only u know how those replies from op dey cut my heart anyhow.
just imagine a mom having op as d only child,I pray God consoles those mom in this kinda shoes cos I can't just imagine what they are going through because their son got married to angelic queen Elizabeth
unfortunately their many moms who have sons who abandon them completly.the sons would concentrate only on the wife and the wife"s moms and cousins while his own mom lives in abject poverty and suffering.Yea there sons like that.But what ever a son does to his parents his own children would do likewise to him..thats always the thing about karma.
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by hollah123: 1:53am On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
unfortunately their many moms who have sons who abandon them completly.the sons would concentrate only on the wife and the wife"s moms and cousins while his own mom lives in abject poverty and suffering.Yea there sons like that.But what ever a son does to his parents his own children would do likewise to him..thats always the thing about karma.
when d wife has successfully brainwashed him into cutting all ties with his family,the wise wife will just bring her family for steady enjoyment with no hindrance while him mama dey suffer.

Mama wey struggle raise u gets ignored cos u want to show that u are now a big boy n independent,but d same girl who was busy hopping on different dicks while u were suffering will bring her family who doesn't know d story n n they will customise mumu man brain.

Do u think any girl will agree to marry u if not majorly for financial security but just imagine a mom raising her son alone even when some father's don't care.so u think d best way to pay your mom back is to cut ties with her cause u are mature now

All I have for d op is that, irrespective of what your mum has done just temper judgement with mercy at least Na she born u
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 25, 2020
hollah123:
when d wife has successfully brainwashed him into cutting all ties with his family,the wise wife will just bring her family for steady enjoyment with no hindrance while him mama dey suffer.

Mama wey struggle raise u gets ignored cos u want to show that u are now a big boy n independent,but d same girl who was busy hopping on different dicks while u were suffering will bring her family who doesn't know d story n n they will customise mumu man brain.

Do u think any girl will agree to marry u if not majorly for financial security but just imagine a mom raising her son alone even when some father's don't care.so u think d best way to pay your mom back is to cut ties with her cause u are mature now

All I have for d op is that, irrespective of what your mum has done just temper judgement with mercy at least Na she born u
exactly..even wen u broke ur mama will still remain with u but ur wife will dump u.like u said and like wat i am suspecting there might be issues b/w op and his mom.i know guys who have had issues with their moms..like when a mom abandons her own child thats one of the most serious crimes her child can never forgive her for.Such resentment could follow him way up to adulthood.
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Liposure: 3:02am On Sep 25, 2020
Your mom and your wife are two different person entirely. One is blood, the other is friend. As a man, it will be reasonable to treat both as such. Love your mom as a son while you love your wife as a husband. Simple. Its not about who come first.
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by uthlaw: 4:20am On Sep 25, 2020
slimay:
This OP na female or SIMP......
na story teller!
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by hollah123: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
If i was to choose between my wife to be or my mum, i will choose my wife to be not because i don't love my mum but because now is the time to prepare for my family.

A man that is ready to marry should be ready to detach from his mother's love so as to give his devotion to his wife to be, she is going to be the mother of your kids.

Most guys dont get it, guys that are emotionally attached to their mother always fail in their marriages because they dont know when to cut the line between mother and wife to be or wife.

I sincerely dont understand why a mother will be fighting for the front seat of a car with a wife to be or a wife, personally, my mum will seat at the back if my wife to be is going out with me that does not mean i dont respect her, i respect her and i will give my mother what she wants that is if i have it, but that doesn't mean i shouldn't protect my territory.

I believe mothers are creating lot of boys to be emotionally dependent on them, this is just wrong, a mother can not give you the type of love you deserve but what she thinks you deserve, your wife might not also give you love but your mother wont be there to give you kids, to cook for you, to teach your kids homework,to clean your house and give you sex.

I just think mothers need to understand that their son will become a man oneday, he is not going to be your second husband, please allow him to be a man, stop depending on him for your finances or for emotional support, remember he is going to be someone's wife, allow him to be able to prepare for his own battles.
https://www.nairaland.com/6140811/yagmur-ask-wife-emre-ask do u think that your mom that u plan to ditch will do this?
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2020
hollah123:
https://www.nairaland.com/6140811/yagmur-ask-wife-emre-ask do u think that your mom that u plan to ditch will do this?

Problem with Nigerians is they lack comprehension and understanding, where was it written that you should ditch your mum.
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2020
theGUDgameR:

This write up worthless. I regret to quote you earlier.

You better do mama's boy
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
thank God this is a woman that is saying this..op come and see cheesy

Because a women said her opinion does not mean she is speaking for all women, everyone has a diverse point of view on this issue
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2020
hollah123:
I want to believe it's a lady behind this Monika.

like seriously,are u for real?
please how old are you?
were u left to suffer when young n probably u wanting to revenge now?
do u have issues with your mum while growing up?
how old are u please?
are u married?
hope u ain't d only child?
As in,are u clout chasing or u mean biz?
like do u know d meaning of mother?
do u know a wife can go anytime even after 100 kids?
do u realise u are foreverly attached to your mum?
if u need a life,btw a mother n a wife who do u think will b willing to give u?
your wife can watch u die with d mindset she's going to marry another one but do u realise u are your mum's investment cos she will want u to succeed?

Life no balance true true

You Are A SIMP

A man that has his house, his life and emotional in order wont asking this dumb questions.
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Liposure:
Your mom and your wife are two different person entirely. One is blood, the other is friend. As a man, it will be reasonable to treat both as such. Love your mom as a son while you love your wife as a husband. Simple. Its not about who come first.

Even in a family of 5, their are children who comes first.

As you wrote down, love your mum as a son and love your wife as a husband.

The writeup itself was talking about not loving your mum but about boundaries.

Also, i will like to ask you this simple question.

If your wife and kid were Hungry and your mum was hungry, who will you fed first?
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by 2dice01: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2020
hollah123:
don't mind d foolish op,I guess he's getting some brain resseting pussy lately cos he's not thinking straight.

The same wife u pick over your mother will pick her brother over u not to even talk of her parents.
B4 dis time I use to see no big deal about some issues in marriage but I moved into a new apartment n saw what my neighbours wife do to d husband.
Like seriously,no mum in d world will do it to his son.rubbish,I have seen more than enough experience that makes me understand wife n mother are two different entities.

Put a gun to my head n I will pick my mum over n over again,wife that once she sees things aren't going her way can even manipulate your children against u
I can say for sure op is not married n love is sharking him
You are right bro

If i tell you wetin my eyes done see for this kin matter eehn ..we fit no comot for here
Re: Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? by benqo01(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
In life we shouldnt forget our reaponsibilities as sons to our parent and as husbands to our wives

Dont you ever compare your wife to your mother...or saying one is superior to the other.

Use your wisdom as a man to treat issues...But most importantly dont allow your wife in anyway disrespect your famz........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. / Check Out This Leaked Sextape(Picture attached) / Where Can I Meet Hook Up Girls In Kaduna? N500 Airtime Reward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.