Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

What should I do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What should I do (338 Views)

She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / Bedroom Romance Photo Of Married Teddy A And Popular Nollywood Actress Leaks / Don't Fail In These two Area When It's Time To Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What should I do by heythere134: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
an ex of mine that blocked me on everything and that I haven’t talked to in 2 months and that I have been stuck on recently went on one of my socials that he hasn’t blocked and liked a video. I obviously was very curious so I decided to reach out to him and call him. We talk on the phone for hours and admit we still love and miss each other and we decided to see each other the morning after. I drove 30 min and we sat in the car and cuddled and kissed and listened to music. When I left to go to work he also called me and wanted to talk. While we were there in the car he said that it was most likely the last time we see eachother. On the phone he tells me that he wanted closure and he doesn’t think it’s the right time right now for a relationship and that he’s having doubts. Later that day I ask him if when you really want someone and can’t leave them alone, why force a breakup? He said we can talk abt that after his work. After his work, he unadded my *** and I called him. He said “look I’m not ready for a relationship and I’m not looking for one I need to be in the right mindset right now” he told me that he’s not going to block my number and that I can still contact him if I need him. I just feel so lost bc why show someone so much physical attention and then not want them anymore?
Re: What should I do by McBrooklyn(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Want my advice?? Move the fück on with your life please.. Man seems to be in a quandary ATM or probably just stringing you along for reasons best known to him only..

Or better still, you can still keeping on sticking around hopefully he comes clean to you sooner than later which is just exactly what you've been doing all these while cos you with the way you bonded real fast with the guy tho'.. And BTW hope fück never start to dey join yet tho'?? grin

Bottom line: The ball is in your court.. Always have been!! cool
Re: What should I do by Kriss216: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
I admire the honesty of that young man.

1 Like

Re: What should I do by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‎
Re: What should I do by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: What should I do by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
smiley
Re: What should I do by MJluv(f): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hello sweetheart, you can't allow yourself be a fall-back option. Can't you see that he's seeing you as an option he could fall back to if and when his main chic dumps his miserable life?

Grow up girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What should I do by Vyzz: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
MJluv:
Hello sweetheart, you can't allow yourself be a fall-back option. Can't you see that he's seeing you as an option he could fall back to if and when his main chic dumps his miserable life?

Grow up girl.

Actually Men don't behave like that sis....

But even though... You can block him if u don't want what he wants...

He isn't deciding shit for u right?
Re: What should I do by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
So is that why you opened a new account
I even thought it's something serious mtcheww

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnance After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo / Must Watch : Best Of Low Budget OBO (davido Mimic) / Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.