Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? (1794 Views)

Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women / How To Attract Hard-to-get Women / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Dimmalilly(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Of recent, I met this good looking man online named Elvis. He said he’s a DSS personnel and single, which means he does not have a house of his own, he stays at the base or wherever they keep them. He seemed real n serious with life and what he wants in a woman. He does not have a Facebook account (said he deactivated it- an instruction from the office) He started with making my pix his DP and WhatsApp status, professing love n saying the right things, sending his sister’s chats to me( he said they discussed me when she saw my pix) etc. We had late night voice and video calls.
On getting to meet him face to face, I realised he has 2 phones which I sensed he might be using to play his games. I confronted him about my doubts, he intensified his lies and even told his so called sister who chatted me up with an international line( he said she stays abroad) to alley my fears. He put up a woman’s picture with her kids in her status. I was calm a bit but something wasn’t still right.
I tried calling the so called sister to at least hear the voice of someone I’ve been chatting with for days, she never picked up. She gave different excuses at different times.
When I decided to discuss him with my friend, she narrated a similar experience her sister had with one SSS personnel who disappeared after he made his way.
I got back to him asking for pictures of him on uniform, ID card to at least confirm his name etc, he said I was having trust issues and needed to be patient and that his sister will call me when she’s free. lol! I got a call from a different international number which never went through, he kept telling different lies to cover up. At a point stopped talking then finally blocked me.

Please, is this a new way of scamming people, mostly girls or has this been in existence?
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Run as fast as your legs can carry

5 Likes

Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by kessling: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
What will Adam not do for pvssy. You are a lucky chap so just thank your lucky stars and move on. When something/someone good comes your way , you'll know. The same instinct that kicked in here will still be at play

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Kestolove(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dats d way of scamin people like u dat are desperate
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by kessling: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zzor:

I believe she ran. she just need to sit down, breathe, heave and then open a can of chilled coke and thank her stars. DSS kor

4 Likes

Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by nifemi25(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Thank your God he blocked you.... Only God knows how much you would vomit by now

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by captainking(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dimmalilly:
Of recent, I met this good looking man online named Elvis. He said he’s a DSS personnel and single, which means he does not have a house of his own, he stays at the base or wherever they keep them. He seemed real n serious with life and what he wants in a woman. He does not have a Facebook account (said he deactivated it- an instruction from the office) He started with making my pix his DP and WhatsApp status, professing love n saying the right things, sending his sister’s chats to me( he said they discussed me when she saw my pix) etc. We had late night voice and video calls.
On getting to meet him face to face, I realised he has 2 phones which I sensed he might be using to play his games. I confronted him about my doubts, he intensified his lies and even told his so called sister who chatted me up with an international line( he said she stays abroad) to alley my fears. He put up a woman’s picture with her kids in her status. I was calm a bit but something wasn’t still right.
I tried calling the so called sister to at least hear the voice of someone I’ve been chatting with for days, she never picked up. She gave different excuses at different times.
When I decided to discuss him with my friend, she narrated a similar experience her sister had with one SSS personnel who disappeared after he made his way.
I got back to him asking for pictures of him on uniform, ID card to at least confirm his name etc, he said I was having trust issues and needed to be patient and that his sister will call me when she’s free. lol! I got a call from a different international number which never went through, he kept telling different lies to cover up. At a point stopped talking then finally blocked me.

Please, is this a new way of scamming people, mostly girls or has this been in existence?
Dss does not wear uniform.. And their id card is not meant to be shown so easily to civilians....

But he might be a scam... Once they involve family members so soon

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Even the Op himself na scammer lol. When Guyman Jam Guywoman......grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Kriss216: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
He wanted your money not your kpekus. If he's after your kpekus, he would have gotten that as you've already said he's a good looking man. Shows you're already into him.

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin.

most Nigeria ladies too like military men....

this one don get one by luck,she don dey para
...wetin women even want for this life self ?

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
He is a scammer. Even if dss officials don't easily disclose their identity, he should have allowed the so called sister abroad, video call you.

Meanwhile, Op you look like the daughter of a friend's aunt who died in UK

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zzor:
You dey do like mammy water.. . Even your pictures sef
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
rottencorpse:

You dey do like mammy water.. . Even your pictures sef
Pappi water,welldone
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zzor:
Pappi water,welldone
Lol.. You're really something else. Why do you always focus your pictures on your butt?
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
rottencorpse:

Lol.. You're really something else. Why do you always focus your pictures on your butt?

As they say; if you've got it, flaunt it wink
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by 2cul2care: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dimmalilly:

A new day a new format

One just has to be careful

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by ednut1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by PlsBanMe: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
DSS officers do not stay at any base.

They rent apartments wherever they are posted to. That man is a married man who is lying. The watsapp status can only be viewed by you alone.

Na big scam.

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Dimmalilly(f): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
PlsBanMe:
DSS officers do not stay at any base.

They rent apartments wherever they are posted to. That man is a married man who is lying. The watsapp status can only be viewed by you alone.

Na big scam.

It’s well!
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Dimmalilly(f): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
OcVoice:
He is a scammer. Even if dss officials don't easily disclose their identity, he should have allowed the so called sister abroad, video call you.

Meanwhile, Op you look like the daughter of a friend's aunt who died in UK

Not me oo!
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Dimmalilly(f): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
captainking:

Dss does not wear uniform.. And their id card is not meant to be shown so easily to civilians....

But he might be a scam... Once they involve family members so soon

Hmmm, ok.
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Dimmalilly(f): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:
He wanted your money not your kpekus. If he's after your kpekus, he would have gotten that as you've already said he's a good looking man. Shows you're already into him.

I should say he’s not good looking when he actually is just to prove that I’m not into him?
The fact is, nobody mets someone they’re not into. Btw, that was just a description.
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Dimmalilly:

Not me oo!

It's you wink
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Dimmalilly:

I should say he’s not good looking when he actually is just to prove that I’m not into him?
The fact is, nobody mets someone they’re not into. Btw, that was just a description.
Hello Dimmalilly, u are so beautiful. Pls can I get to know u more? Seriously I am a serious and matured guy and would just want to be ur friend.
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Olupristine(f): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Run ooooo

Do u need a herbal cure for any infection or sickness

Whatsapp now
Re: Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? by Crownstar01: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2020
Dimmalilly:

You're too pretty for this. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Weather For 2 MeMe (Picture Added) / My Girlfriend Is The Most Faithful Ever, Here Is Why / (story) Sweet S#x With My MAID – Season 1 (episode 1 – 10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.