Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus (52143 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / #bbnaija: Noble Igwe Replies Ahneeka, Says Everything He Said Was True / BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by lekki1444: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
freenature:

I guess you were there for schooling? Besides if you don't understand greek or the indigenous language you wouldn't be able to flow with the peoplle there, they aren't so open to blacks because of the nuisance cameroonians and some other nationals have constituted there.
i went on holiday with my girlfriend. to be honest i wasnt treated bad. i was treated very nice because the tour i came with i was the only black person so they knew i wasnt there looking to be a nuisance in their country. i still have my souvenir i bought from there check the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Afr0mentalist: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
freenature:

I guess you were there for schooling? Besides if you don't understand greek or the indigenous language you wouldn't be able to flow with the peoplle there, they aren't so open to blacks because of the nuisance cameroonians and some other nationals have constituted there.
Cyprus na shithole country. It’s only good for summer and partying. That aside it is a low budget UK.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by sweetrace(f): 12:35am On Sep 23, 2020
nextstep:

You're a woman, and granted you understand one woman - yourself. Don't you suppose that those who have dated multiple women have more experience than you on this topic, and can speak more on it? When you have dated 20+ women, I'll give you benefit of doubt that you understand women. Until then, please don't use sample size of 1 as proof that you understand them in a romantic sense.

We know what respecting a woman looks like, and I agree with your points, but that's not what's under debate. What is - and I'll reiterate - is that Ozo is not displaying respect, he's displaying idolization (aka simping). That is not attractive to women at all, despite what they say... you can see it in Nengi's body language.

It also comes as no surprise that she's catching feelings for Kidd, who apparently doesn't respect any of the women in the house (according to some definitions), but appears to command the affections/interests of several women. I bet you if we were to talk to those women, they too would wax lyrical about respect, like women are doing on this forum.

I don’t agree with you, but I won’t argue with you ‘cos the program is boring and I believe worthless to everyone except those participating.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by freenature: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Afr0mentalist:

Cyprus na shithole country. It’s only good for summer and partying. That aside it is a low budget UK.

ahahahahah lol, Islands are almost all like that, it isn't for people who don't have money to spend, and asides that if you are gonna stay there, you must learn the language thereafter only can you blend and make your money cos there are opportunities there but you really need to be in the system before things start working. It isn't like Naija where we are just free to do anything the way we want, it is strictly structured over there and most people keep to themselves just like in the UK.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by joelala(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
yea the supposed REAL MAN according to you nigerian women, a man who takes all sorts of toxicity and nasty attitude from a woman without objecting, a man who has no say in the relationship, a man who cant stand his grounds. If reverse was the case with ozo and nnegi, i cant imagine the huge insults that would be raining on him from you women.

Goldp5988:
I like guy like Ozo shall, he knows how to respect a woman.

He's so calm
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Agozie48: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
SwitChocolate:

Smiles. Who's this. Lol. Another simp. Keep your mystery to yourself. I'm busy

grin come na let me dash you followers so you can sell market. Subscribe for nairaland paid advert and stop doing free advert in the comment page. The guy you are criticizing right now is 10 times richer than you. Its better to be a simp and be rich , than to be a Patriarch and be a poor church rat begging for customers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification / BBNaija: Ike Evicted As Mercy Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.