Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus (52138 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / #bbnaija: Noble Igwe Replies Ahneeka, Says Everything He Said Was True / BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Cyprus of all country chai
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2020
SaintBishop:
Or the Nengi girl is not into the igbo boy.
Tribal warrior please shift!
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Goldp5988:

Thanks for this comment.
pleasure, babes cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by freenature: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2020
lekki1444:
i went to the island of cyprus and ii left real fast grin grin
TRUE STORY

Which part of the island? Turkish Republic of North Cyprus or the main Republic of Cyprus
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2020
abbasajao:

Only the dumb think differently
Your comment alone has qualified you as one of the dumb ones.

I would be disappointed in you for such ignorance but hey...I can only be patient.
So a little education for you; go and research on “why are students encouraged to think outside the box?”

You’re welcome.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by optimus106(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

For your information, this "simp" is the most desired Nigerian man by most Nigerian ladies.

Still a simp.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Richie77: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Ozo, when back from Cyprus, I'm offering you a Benin republic tour. Don't worry, we have cool baes not like naija oloshos that steals .
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by anayolity: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Cashsteady:

Shush TBH I see nothing handsome about this guy.. he's just light nothing else and na only u igbo people dey hype am ozo is just an average looking guy

Oga go and sit down.... the guy fine and cool.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by bigcasava1(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2020
Goldp5988:
I like guy like Ozo shall, he knows how to respect a woman.

He's so calm
the one weh go deh lick una bumbum abi
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by DrayZee: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Goldp5988:

[/b]

Lol...what’s this? Are you in agreement?
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Mindclinic: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by joshuaidibia(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2020
Goldp5988:
I like guy like Ozo shall, he knows how to respect a woman.

He's so calm

I hope your brother be as calm and Simp like him, so other girls can say what you said.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by lekki1444: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2020
freenature:

Which part of the island? Turkish Republic of North Cyprus or the main Republic of Cyprus
somewhere called limmasol. I was there for 14 days
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Stanchem029: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2020
GodsPower01:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT53f6uM_lw

I'm a cursed scammer.
[/color][color=black]290[/color][color=ash]0[color=black][/color]

Criminal
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by lekki1444: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2020
Dextre:

Spoken like a true and proud broke man. Have you even sponsored anyone to your neighbouring town?
I am proud to be broke. Jesus came for the broken cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by SwitChocolate(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2020
Agozie48:

This person you are calling Simp is already popular and doing well for himself , poor you is doing advert on nairaland comment page instead of paying for a full advert .Poor you

May I never be measured against that entity as a standard of success. What makes you think I don't command my own solid ground. A slave to emotions is not what I envy. Anoda fullish simp
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Princessbettyj:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm okay undecided why not give him the money instead
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Dextre(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2020
lekki1444:
I am proud to be broke. Jesus came for the broken cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, there you have it. A proud and vibrant broke man. Can somebody shout alleluia
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Agozie48: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2020
SwitChocolate:

May I never be measured against that entity as a standard of success. What makes you think I don't command my own solid ground. A slave to emotions is not what I envy. Anoda fullish simp

Eyah kpele oh do you want me to run a free advert for you on my Instagram page I have 10k follower's maybe then you would actually get real customers than advertising on nairaland comment page. You are just a pathetic fool . Someone who has already made name for himself and you are here criticising him , what do you have to show for yourself? Nothing! Just absolutely nothing! Keep on doing advert on nairaland comments, until you change your mindset no one would patronize you .
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Pelxmiye(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Minjim:
I guess being successful academically is now old fashion.

Very old fashioned, but then not everyone would succeed academically...it's just the way people go about it these days that is alarming
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Princessbettyj(f): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Josrealestate post=94188475]

me too that's what I'm thinking ohhh, two guys on a vacation.....you're cute BTW [/quot
Thanks kiss cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by SwitChocolate(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Agozie48:

Eyah kpele oh do you want me to run a free advert for you on my Instagram page I have 10k follower's maybe then you would actually get real customers than advertising on nairaland comment page. You are just a pathetic fool . Someone who has already made name for himself and you are here criticising him , what do you have to show for yourself? Nothing! Just absolutely nothing! Keep on doing advert on nairaland comments, until you change your mindset no one would patronize you .

Smiles. Who's this. Lol. Another simp. Keep your mystery to yourself. I'm busy
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by andyanders: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
nextstep:

Women don't know why they do. But "bad boys" are exciting, women crave drama, and want to be the girl that tames him. Natural selection: the more aggressive mammals make more babies; the female offspring crave it, and the male offpring display it.

What we're seeing over and over again between Ozo, Nengi, Kidd, Erica is basic "cat string theory".
https://www.pualingo.com/cat-string-theory/

Exactly my thought. They even go out of their way to please their aggresive partner. I think most of them has fish brain.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Princessbettyj post=94190378][/quote]

so Howfa na should I send my application letter it shouldn't end here you know
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by nextstep(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
sweetrace:

Ba wa o! You’re not a woman, yet you think you know what women want to the point of speaking for us. Women who go for the thugs have been so disrespected that they think it is normal. Someone who loves you can not distract you and want to be respected. A real man will respect People generally because he has been well brought up. He will respect his woman because he respects himself. Being respectful does not make a person a pushover.

You're a woman, and granted you understand one woman - yourself. Don't you suppose that those who have dated multiple women have more experience than you on this topic, and can speak more on it? When you have dated 20+ women, I'll give you benefit of doubt that you understand women. Until then, please don't use sample size of 1 as proof that you understand them in a romantic sense.

We know what respecting a woman looks like, and I agree with your points, but that's not what's under debate. What is - and I'll reiterate - is that Ozo is not displaying respect, he's displaying idolization (aka simping). That is not attractive to women at all, despite what they say... you can see it in Nengi's body language.

It also comes as no surprise that she's catching feelings for Kidd, who apparently doesn't respect any of the women in the house (according to some definitions), but appears to command the affections/interests of several women. I bet you if we were to talk to those women, they too would wax lyrical about respect, like women are doing on this forum.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Princessbettyj(f): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Josrealestate:

so Howfa na should I send my application letter it shouldn't end here you know

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Princessbettyj:

easy, well it's not everyday I get to see a very pretty lady such as yourself. just drop ur facebook name
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Goldp5988(f): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
joshuaidibia:

I hope your brother be as calm and Simp like him, so other girls can say what you said.

Exactly my prayer point for you my brother
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Greatfullheart: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
kponkedenge:
Of all the countries in the world.... It's Cyprus? undecided
i tire oh, CYPRUS? I rather stay in naija

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by freenature: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
lekki1444:
somewhere called limmasol. I was there for 14 days

I guess you were there for schooling? Besides if you don't understand greek or the indigenous language you wouldn't be able to flow with the peoplle there, they aren't so open to blacks because of the nuisance cameroonians and some other nationals have constituted there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me / Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.