Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus (52216 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / #bbnaija: Noble Igwe Replies Ahneeka, Says Everything He Said Was True / BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Stanchem029: 1:12am On Sep 22, 2020
BREYZ:

Receive your healing in Jesus name
Anthony m okeke is a criminal, and a serial impersonator. He is using that video to defraud people online.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Kingrefreshed: 1:23am On Sep 22, 2020
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian socialite, Noble Igwe has announced that he has concluded plans for an all expense paid trip for evicted Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Ozo.

IgbereTV reports that Igwe made the announcement on his his Twitter page. He stated that everything is set for Ozo’s trip to Cyprus, with all expenses covered by him. He added that some people win in real life and there are still good people amongst us.

His tweet reads:

https://twitter.com/Nobsdaslushhkid/status/1307937235208220673?s=19

E don start already......Gays don dey lurk around.

No name mentioned grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 22, 2020
andyanders:

Good to hear that from someone like you and may you find such, if still searching.

Come to think of it, why is it that most ladies do appreciate a men that tend to be aggressive, abusive, weed smokers and their likes.

I would want some ladies to be able to clear the air on this.
I like your question, I also want to know why?
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by SaintBishop: 2:06am On Sep 22, 2020
AdaNri1:
All those calling Ozo a simp need to think again. Ozo if not that my daughter is too young I’ll say come and marry her. And my sisters are all married too, so yeah. I would have loved to have your kind of person as an in law. I pray my daughters meet and marry men like you when they’re ready.
All the girls out there rejecting love from guys like Ozo, you will meet the Kiddwayas, the Tufaces’, the Wizkids, and the Davidos of this life. Take your pick. As for me and I am married to a gentleman handsome bobo cheesy
My twinkle twinkle star cheesy

Nengi rejected Ozo because her politician sugar daddy who sponsors all her foreign trips including the one to turkey to get a bum lift is watching.
She dares not mess around. If you know you know
Or the Nengi girl is not into the igbo boy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by SweetCunt97(f): 2:10am On Sep 22, 2020
Rugaria:
Even the ladies are shouting simp... To a guy whose only fault was tht he treated a lady with respect. This is what happens when commercialized relationships have been normalised
love this comment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by ComeAndobo: 2:13am On Sep 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

For your information, this "simp" is the most desired Nigerian man by most Nigerian ladies.

undecided
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by lielbree: 3:14am On Sep 22, 2020
AdaNri1:
All those calling Ozo a simp need to think again. Ozo if not that my daughter is too young I’ll say come and marry her. And my sisters are all married too, so yeah. I would have loved to have your kind of person as an in law. I pray my daughters meet and marry men like you when they’re ready.
All the girls out there rejecting love from guys like Ozo, you will meet the Kiddwayas, the Tufaces’, the Wizkids, and the Davidos of this life. Take your pick. As for me and I am married to a gentleman handsome bobo cheesy

Nengi rejected Ozo because her politician sugar daddy who sponsors all her foreign trips including the one to turkey to get a bum lift is watching.
Ozo is good but u don't know shìt about nengi. Stop being envious. You dont know her yet u troll, that a sign of envy.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by madjune(m): 3:51am On Sep 22, 2020
This man wan make dem kill am there.

Cyprus ppl no dey take eye see young Nigerians.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 22, 2020
Radiance Research Resources

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by massingale(m): 4:03am On Sep 22, 2020
Dem Kiddwayas, Tufaces, Wizkids and Davidos like get money.... Wetin Ozo get

AdaNri1:

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by ZooOga: 4:11am On Sep 22, 2020
air travel is a big health gamble these days. shocked

Coronavirus can spread on airline flights, two studies show

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/18/health/coronavirus-airline-transmission-studies/index.html
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by DAYOODS(m): 4:15am On Sep 22, 2020
smileyNice one Noble Igwe. Do you need an MC for your event. You can call me on 07033208959.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by mattmogan88: 4:38am On Sep 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

For your information, this "simp" is the most desired Nigerian man by most Nigerian ladies.
including your sister right? cheesy SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Waterypussy2(m): 5:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Cashsteady:

Shush TBH I see nothing handsome about this guy.. he's just light nothing else and na only u igbo people dey hype am ozo is just an average looking guy
That's because Yoruba people like you especially your women bleach to be like us. We are naturally fair not organic cream lol
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Beverlyjean(f): 5:04am On Sep 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Silver or Gold I do not have, but what I do have I will give...

Noble Igwe is clearly angry with Ozo for all the follow follow nonsense he did for Nnengi in the house. That's why he's sending him to Cyprus to face the capital punishment indirectly. But I plead with Noble Igwe to be merciful. Death shouldn't be his punishment.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by oluwaahmed: 5:18am On Sep 22, 2020
AdaNri1:

Ozuo is a simp cos he's trying to make a hoe a housewife.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by femi4: 5:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Goldp5988:
I like guy like Ozo shall, he knows how to respect a woman.

He's so calm
you all get bored with guys like him. No breathing space
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by ike95: 5:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Goldp5988:
I like guy like Ozo shall, he knows how to respect a woman.

He's so calm
go marry Abeg leave ozo alone
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by BREYZ: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Stanchem029:

Anthony m okeke is a criminal, and a serial impersonator. He is using that video to defraud people online.

Na wa ooo. He is just inviting curses to himself by himself
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Stillthebest: 6:34am On Sep 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

Lies. He is mumu. Nothing less. Not sure u saw how he was treated. Nigerian ladies don't desire this type of simp when it comes to marriages only by mouth or typing upandan. May be another type of simp.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by lekki1444: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Blackmann001:
Wen will Yoruba's endorse or dash money to bbnaija stars since inception of the show...none gave any gift
i believe bobrisky gave the igbo girl 1 million naira. bobrisky is a yoruba guy

life is not competition bro. this your tribalism will kee you one day
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by freenature: 6:45am On Sep 22, 2020
kponkedenge:
Of all the countries in the world.... It's Cyprus? undecided

you don leave your Yaba wey you dey? If you've ever been to the Island of Cyprus, you wouldn't want to leave.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Dollarship(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2020
You wey no be simp wetin you don gain ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / Where Can I Download The Merlin Season 1-6 Videos / BBNaija: Ike Evicted As Mercy Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.