Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus (52141 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / #bbnaija: Noble Igwe Replies Ahneeka, Says Everything He Said Was True / BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by bignero: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Cashsteady:

He can be fine to u igbos cuz u guys are fond of hyping average looking people from ur land sme way u hyped Regina Daniels which is just like 5/10 but tbh this guy ain't handsome

Why not show us your picture..
It will eradicate the need to write long story..
Truth be told, even if your managble fine.. Your tribilistic heart, would have diluted what ever good looks you have..

Learn to appreciate.. Stop hating.

And this is for the vee lady.. So upon all the uk, whey she de stay, she still no get class..

Yall blood is actually thicker than water.. Taking una out of the ghettos hasn't taken the ghettos out of you.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by ZaddyJamal: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2020
nextstep:

Fellas, if you want to know how a woman will behave, DO NOT listen to what she says or writes.

Most desired man... does not equate to gainfully employed, happy in a relationship, and living your own agenda. No matter what she says, no woman really wants a simp in her life. It looks enticing to women, but it's unnatural and they eventually will emasculate him, ideally in favor of a non-simp. Happens all.. the... time.

Nengi didn't even bother to peck her simp at his departure, in spite of "he's most desired". Even the other girls (and lady viewer) laughed as she turned face... most desired man indeed. Kidd disappeared with her and was codedly zipping her down, sorry helping her fix her dress, then she came out and gave us that "he's like my brother" line. There's nothing more unattractive about a guy (to a woman) than one who smothers her with attention, gets butt hurt when she's having fun with somebody else, yet continues to take her lamba, swallow it, and drink water on top.

We call men like these women wrapper because she only keeps him around (like a wrapper) to wipe her tears and snot when she can't trick her way into a real man's heart.

I'm not saying a man should be a tyrant, but men should call women on their bull and not just be at her beck and call, just because it's what "women want".

Is that how a man should be? His life evaluated on the approval (or not) of women? Please.

The spirit of Ugbunja lives in you ma nigga grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by lekki1444: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2020
freenature:

you don leave your Yaba wey you dey? If you've ever been to the Island of Cyprus, you wouldn't want to leave.
i went to the island of cyprus and ii left real fast grin grin
TRUE STORY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by abbasajao(m): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2020
AdaNri1:
All those calling Ozo a simp need to think again. Ozo if not that my daughter is too young I’ll say come and marry her. And my sisters are all married too, so yeah. I would have loved to have your kind of person as an in law. I pray my daughters meet and marry men like you when they’re ready.
All the girls out there rejecting love from guys like Ozo, you will meet the Kiddwayas, the Tufaces’, the Wizkids, and the Davidos of this life. Take your pick. As for me and I am married to a gentleman handsome bobo cheesy
My twinkle twinkle star cheesy

Nengi rejected Ozo because her politician sugar daddy who sponsors all her foreign trips including the one to turkey to get a bum lift is watching.
She dares not mess around. If you know you know

Only the dumb think differently
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by officialenny(m): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2020
kponkedenge:
Of all the countries in the world.... It's Cyprus? undecided
Lol u sef talk am...it's like leaving volcano for hell
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by officialenny(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2020
Goodluck to him though...who e ep?
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Detour00: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2020
Ozo my G.
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian socialite, Noble Igwe has announced that he has concluded plans for an all expense paid trip for evicted Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Ozo.

IgbereTV reports that Igwe made the announcement on his his Twitter page. He stated that everything is set for Ozo’s trip to Cyprus, with all expenses covered by him. He added that some people win in real life and there are still good people amongst us.

His tweet reads:

https://twitter.com/Nobsdaslushhkid/status/1307937235208220673?s=19
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2020
I guess the guy enjoyed his time in the house,following a woman's nyash up and down.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by dondavinchi(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2020
y Cyprus pls don't think of going there Nigerians r been kill daily there
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by sweetrace(f): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2020
nextstep:

Fellas, if you want to know how a woman will behave, DO NOT listen to what she says or writes.

Most desired man... does not equate to gainfully employed, happy in a relationship, and living your own agenda. No matter what she says, no woman really wants a simp in her life. It looks enticing to women, but it's unnatural and they eventually will emasculate him, ideally in favor of a non-simp. Happens all.. the... time.

Nengi didn't even bother to peck her simp at his departure, in spite of "he's most desired". Even the other girls (and lady viewer) laughed as she turned face... most desired man indeed. Kidd disappeared with her and was codedly zipping her down, sorry helping her fix her dress, then she came out and gave us that "he's like my brother" line. There's nothing more unattractive about a guy (to a woman) than one who smothers her with attention, gets butt hurt when she's having fun with somebody else, yet continues to take her lamba, swallow it, and drink water on top.

We call men like these women wrapper because she only keeps him around (like a wrapper) to wipe her tears and snot when she can't trick her way into a real man's heart.

I'm not saying a man should be a tyrant, but men should call women on their bull and not just be at her beck and call, just because it's what "women want".

Is that how a man should be? His life evaluated on the approval (or not) of women? Please.

Ba wa o! You’re not a woman, yet you think you know what women want to the point of speaking for us. Women who go for the thugs have been so disrespected that they think it is normal. Someone who loves you can not distract you and want to be respected. A real man will respect People generally because he has been well brought up. He will respect his woman because he respects himself. Being respectful does not make a person a pushover.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Goldp5988(f): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2020
ike95:
go marry Abeg leave ozo alone

Ok
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Goldp5988(f): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2020
femi4:
you all get bored with guys like him. No breathing space

Exactly what i like.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Goldp5988(f): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Estellie:
On the contrary, ozo doesn't really know how to respect a woman.

Bothering and pestering a woman that told you she has a man outside the house..

Stolen touches and forced hugs, intentionally touched her butts on many occasions and she slapped his hands off.

That's no way to respect a woman. I like ozo and I understand Nengi gave him a lot of missed signals buh he needs to work on himself. Obsession ain't no joke.

Noted
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Goldp5988(f): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2020
BrutusOj:
Because you can easily manipulate and toy with him abi? tongue

Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Goldp5988(f): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2020
CalvinGaye:

And EXTREMELY BORING!

Which is why he ain't in our league.

Really
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Goldp5988(f): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2020
nextstep:

Ozo's behavior is not of respecting a woman. He is idolizing a woman. There's a huge difference.

Ok
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Goldp5988(f): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=mentored post=94174042][/quote]

Present
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Goldp5988(f): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2020
DrayZee:

In what way does he know “how to respect a woman”?

Genuinely asking pls. Because all I saw was Nengi and people in general complaining about how he was always on her neck. She once begged him almost to the point of tears to stop making her to reject him continuously.

It’s like you people’s definition of respecting a woman means a man should lose respect for himself.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by BanevsJoker(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Goldp5988:
I like guy like Ozo shall, he knows how to respect a woman.

He's so calm
Is that what you call respect? Someone who doesn't know that no means No?
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Ezi1993(f): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2020
wealth25:
As for me ooo,, I love an Ozor kind of guy...He knows how to pamper and respect a woman..He is just the type of guy that treats women fairly and equitably and is able to make sure the romantic spark keeps burning.
Ozor is simply the best because he is not the type that proves how strong, manly, masculine mancho or heroic he is...
I believe Nengi loves him too...just that she was being careful since it was a public something.
Same with me too...Ozor's kind of guy is my spec.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Stanislause94: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2020
Cashsteady:

Shush TBH I see nothing handsome about this guy.. he's just light nothing else and na only u igbo people dey hype am ozo is just an average looking guy
Share your picture
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Ikillbrokehoess: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

For your information, this "simp" is the most desired Nigerian man by most Nigerian ladies.
You think Ozo is handsome, maybe u haven't seen me yet.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

For your information, this "simp" is the most desired Nigerian man by most Nigerian ladies.

Ozo is a true life angel. An inspiration to many that in the darkest night, you can still shine your light brightly.

He impressed me but needs to learn to get angry when let down.

Glad for this and may God bless Noble Igwe for this gesture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Hadampson(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by mariahAngel(f): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Ozo is a true life angel. An inspiration to many that in the darkest night, you can still shine your light brightly.

He impressed me but needs to learn to get angry when let down.

Glad for this and may God bless Noble Igwe for this gesture.

Yes. And only very few people deserve to have that kind of person in their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Roon9(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2020
utenwuson:
Instead, he should get him an all expense paid trip to TB Joshua with 5 litres of anointing oil....... He must be delivered

Mk dem take am cook for am ba
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by eskorelvis: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2020
RoSeMaRyA:
The money he would have used to help those in need angry

It is his money so he can do wat he wants with it
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Dextre(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2020
lekki1444:
cyprus that they are killing nigerians ?this cheap ass noble igwe dont wanna send him to california ?

Spoken like a true and proud broke man. Have you even sponsored anyone to your neighbouring town?
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Dextre(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2020
wealth25:
As for me ooo,, I love an Ozor kind of guy...He knows how to pamper and respect a woman..He is just the type of guy that treats women fairly and equitably and is able to make sure the romantic spark keeps burning.
Ozor is simply the best because he is not the type that proves how strong, manly, masculine mancho or heroic he is...
I believe Nengi loves him too...just that she was being careful since it was a public something.

Yh in books y'all do...but real life y'all like bad boys.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Ace5(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2020
show us your own face make we see as you be
witchcraft no be only when you fly for 9t
it is also seeing white and calling it black
Cashsteady:

Shush TBH I see nothing handsome about this guy.. he's just light nothing else and na only u igbo people dey hype am ozo is just an average looking guy
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Goldp5988(f): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2020
AdaNri1:
All those calling Ozo a simp need to think again. Ozo if not that my daughter is too young I’ll say come and marry her. And my sisters are all married too, so yeah. I would have loved to have your kind of person as an in law. I pray my daughters meet and marry men like you when they’re ready.
All the girls out there rejecting love from guys like Ozo, you will meet the Kiddwayas, the Tufaces’, the Wizkids, and the Davidos of this life. Take your pick. As for me and I am married to a gentleman handsome bobo cheesy
My twinkle twinkle star cheesy

Nengi rejected Ozo because her politician sugar daddy who sponsors all her foreign trips including the one to turkey to get a bum lift is watching.
She dares not mess around. If you know you know

Thanks for this comment.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by hadj(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2020
Good morning nairaland, please I need photochromic eyes, Location ajah lagos. Please anyone with helpful info should help me with it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification / BBNaija: Ike Evicted As Mercy Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.