Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus (52137 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / #bbnaija: Noble Igwe Replies Ahneeka, Says Everything He Said Was True / BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by darlenese(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
classicfrank4u:
This must be another simp, two of them even resemble lipsrsealed

You that is not a simp Las Las na Aphrodisiacs them go use arrange your brain
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by andyanders: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Goldp5988:
I like guy like Ozo shall, he knows how to respect a woman.

He's so calm

Good to hear that from someone like you and may you find such, if still searching.

Come to think of it, why is it that most ladies do appreciate a men that tend to be aggressive, abusive, weed smokers and their likes.

I would want some ladies to be able to clear the air on this.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Blackmann001: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wen will Yoruba's endorse or dash money to bbnaija stars since inception of the show...none gave any gift

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Slynation(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
This one just wants to send this young man to his early grave.... Of all places na Cyprus grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Munzy14(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

For your information, this "simp" is the most desired Nigerian man by most Nigerian ladies.
oooh!!!

Onye gbasa ozi ndi Nigerian ladies association... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Amumaigwe: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Goldp5988:

He's so calm

And women know how to disrespect such men. Why na?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by jamesbridget13(f): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congrats Mr Ozo
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by genesistearz(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
kponkedenge:
Of all the countries in the world.... It's Cyprus? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by mentored: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Goldp5988 post=94167734]I like guy like Ozo shall, he knows how to respect a woman.

Liker
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Bambambiglo: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

For your information, this "simp" is the most desired Nigerian man by most Nigerian ladies.

Who cares
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by nextstep(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
andyanders:
Good to hear that from someone like you and may you find such, if still searching.

Come to think of it, why is it that most ladies do appreciate a men that tend to be aggressive, abusive, weed smokers and their likes.

I would want some ladies to be able to clear the air on this.

Women don't know why they do. But "bad boys" are exciting, women crave drama, and want to be the girl that tames him. Natural selection: the more aggressive mammals make more babies; the female offspring crave it, and the male offpring display it.

What we're seeing over and over again between Ozo, Nengi, Kidd, Erica is basic "cat string theory".
https://www.pualingo.com/cat-string-theory/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Rugaria: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
tollyboy5:

Nigga thats not respect! That guy na pussy.it seems you are also undecided

Lol
Na so you see am?
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Divinenwa: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
cool
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by nextstep(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Goldp5988:
He's so calm

Ozo's behavior is not of respecting a woman. He is idolizing a woman. There's a huge difference.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by classicfrank4u(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
darlenese:

You that is not a simp Las Las na Aphrodisiacs them go use arrange your brain

Go and die
Bittered feminist cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by mariahAngel(f): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Munzy14:

oooh!!!

Onye gbasa ozi ndi Nigerian ladies association... grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin

Mentions e jula ebe nile! Ndi umu nwoke g'egbu'm ta grin
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by greggng: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
AdaNri1:
All those calling Ozo a simp need to think again. Ozo if not that my daughter is too young I’ll say come and marry her. And my sisters are all married too, so yeah. I would have loved to have your kind of person as an in law. I pray my daughters meet and marry men like you when they’re ready.
All the girls out there rejecting love from guys like Ozo, you will meet the Kiddwayas, the Tufaces’, the Wizkids, and the Davidos of this life. Take your pick. As for me and I am married to a gentleman handsome bobo cheesy
My twinkle twinkle star cheesy

Nengi rejected Ozo because her politician sugar daddy who sponsors all her foreign trips including the one to turkey to get a bum lift is watching.
She dares not mess around. If you know you know

You are very correct

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Dreyton36: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn

Money over bit*he's anytime anyday
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Uckroot: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Any time I remember this coon and his pink Durag I weep. Smh. This guy has NO ORIENTATION and it’s only right his kind of guy wearing skimpy shorts will give him gifts too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Uckroot: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
AdaNri1:
All those calling Ozo a simp need to think again. Ozo if not that my daughter is too young I’ll say come and marry her. And my sisters are all married too, so yeah. I would have loved to have your kind of person as an in law. I pray my daughters meet and marry men like you when they’re ready.
All the girls out there rejecting love from guys like Ozo, you will meet the Kiddwayas, the Tufaces’, the Wizkids, and the Davidos of this life. Take your pick. As for me and I am married to a gentleman handsome bobo cheesy

Nengi rejected Ozo because her politician sugar daddy who sponsors all her foreign trips including the one to turkey to get a bum lift is watching.
She dares not mess around. I

f you know you know

Ozo is an ozuor!! 85m dey table you dey love babe wey CLEARLY be olo show.

Who on this earth doesn’t have eyes to see through Nengi’s persona? The retard even started tying pink Durag to look “gangster” while raising his bumshots up to show his legs. Simp 001. Man without simple reasoning or cordination. If dey leave am e for wear g-string.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Of all places na Cyprus wey don join for killing of our students n tourists after ukraine.noble u try shaa but u for choose safer country now,Dubai sef better.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by darlenese(f): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Go and die
Bittered feminist cheesy

Oshiomole pikin.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Goldp5988:

He's so calm

And EXTREMELY BORING!

Which is why he ain't in our league.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
AdaNri1:

You can still tell all your sisters to leave their husband to come and marry him na. Na today e start.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Princessbettyj(f): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm okay undecided why not give him the money instead

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
As for me ooo,, I love an Ozor's kind of guy...He knows how to pamper and respect a woman..He is just the type of guy that treats women fairly and equitably and is able to make sure the romantic spark keeps burning.
Ozor is simply the best because he is not the type that proves how strong, manly, masculine mancho or heroic he is...
I believe Nengi loves him too...just that she was being careful since it was a public something.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by mamatwiny(f): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Of a truth, I believe it was all a strategy but the strategy failed.

Nengi will miss him deeply now that he is gone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by aspirebig: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Same Cyprus killing Nigerians.

Shine your eyes...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by mariahAngel(f): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
AdaNri1:

I swear, the bolded crossed my mind so many times.
Nne, I di too much!

Munzy14, ole ihe I chere n'okwu ahu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me / Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.