Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Am Becoming A Liability - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Becoming A Liability (1041 Views)

My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Becoming A Liability by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Three years and counting still squatting with my uncle. No clear improvement to at least pay some bills in the house... The old man is getting weary of me mahn.

I've been asked severally by him, what I'll like to do with my life. The truth is I don't know. I want to go to college but my family is broke so that's out of the equation. And it is as if I can't secure a lucrative job. They've suggested I should learn a new skill but we are broke still.

I hate watching the old man wriggling in pain because of his mammoth family problems and I can't do nothing instead I add to it somehow.

I feel useless with my life right now! What a pity. Daddy asking me to come back to the East to do what oh God!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by Cutehector(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
You have neighbors, offer to be washing their cars for a token

4 Likes

Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by Cutehector(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
There are also several uncompleted buildings under construction around you, go there and be mixing sand...

5 Likes

Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by chatinent: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Try doing some freelance writing jobs online.

Can you write?
Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by lilvicky68(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Make yourself useful..learn one or more handworks and in no distant time you will be happy with yourself..

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by Offpoint1: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
We were all liabilities at a point in time, We felt we were all useless at a point, It was left to us to remain liability and useless or to move out of it.
Make that decision today, and work towards it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
1 - 4 months then I probably would have tried to urge you on. But 3 years, I have no kind words for you, Sir.

Nigeria is hard.
Nigeria is very hard.
But that gives you no right to sit on your ass even when your uncle has facially registered his displeasure. That’s him “helping” you take back control of your life.

Leave tomorrow morning and don’t go back there.
Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Why not tell your Uncle what you want to do with your life then? It sounds like he's interested in helping you.
Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
What does your being broke have to do with learning a skill You need to explain this part better, OP.

Learn to make hay while the sun shines
Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by Erojepromise(f): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:

Can you write?

hello, stumbled across this and l am interested..l can write well but l don't have the link to doing freelance writing..l would love to try my luck. l will really appreciate your response on ways to get started....
thanks.
Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
This life no balance
Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by chatinent: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2021
Erojepromise:

hello, stumbled across this and l am interested..l can write well but l don't have the link to doing freelance writing..l would love to try my luck. l will really appreciate your response on ways to get started....
thanks.

Send a message on WhatsApp: 08121443666.
Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by 2buffagain(m): 1:22am On Mar 01, 2021
3 years?
You are unserious.
How do you sit down and count 3 years and you haven't educated yourself and started some online work since then?

What is this about not having link to online freelancing? Do you not have Google? Fuukkcc man you're a lazy excuse giver and waste of bills.

Get on YouTube watch videos. You don't have to listen to any of the ads of someone trying to teach you anything in exchange for money. All the information is out there for free!
Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by BigDick70inch(m): 1:36am On Mar 01, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Three years and counting still squatting with my uncle. No clear improvement to at least pay some bills in the house... The old man is getting weary of me mahn.

I've been asked severally by him, what I'll like to do with my life. The truth is I don't know. I want to go to college but my family is broke so that's out of the equation. And it is as if I can't secure a lucrative job. They've suggested I should learn a new skill but we are broke still.

I hate watching the old man wriggling in pain because of his mammoth family problems and I can't do nothing instead I add to it somehow.

I feel useless with my life right now! What a pity. Daddy asking me to come back to the East to do what oh God!

Sorry Oo..........

U lot...........had do anything to remain in south west than have yo ass back in yo potopoto erosion washed bia.fraud gully village...........but will hide behind yo cheap techno mobiles to criticize dem on here...........

Even.........co south westerners ain't dying to stay in Lagos like u all do............

I really feel for u all the same sha..........

U can still be in yo village and make it big bro.........

Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by vhuqnl(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

This is the problem of Ibo people, birthing plenty children. 3kids is enough
Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by AfroKnight: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2021
You’re lazy, proud and you lack ambition. I don’t know what your father must have done for your uncle to make him tolerate you all these years. But it must have meant a lot!

Return to the east so you can tell fake stories of how tough Lagos is and maybe a few girls will fall for your lies. Perhaps that will make you happy.

You think some jobs are too low for you? Can’t you apply to a car wash or primary school or work as a security guard. You need something that can fetch you tips to solve your short term lack. Open your brain.

Or just leave that house before you spoil the relationship between your uncle and your dad.
Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

Start 4rm Somewhere. Do Any Job Dat Comes Ur Way. Be It Teaching Or Private Lesson, Bakery, Canteen, Sales Boy, Etc. Do Anything To Earn A Living. Don't Be Idle.
Re: I Am Becoming A Liability by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
chatinent:

Can you write?
yes I can

(1) (Reply)

Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) / Bbnaija 2021: See The Trending Video Of Angel Fingering And Pleasuring Herself / To My Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.