Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja (71102 Views)

This Is Tokyo Not Ajegunle / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja / My Amazing Trip To Tokyo, Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by dachisom(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
God bless Nigeria
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Kay25(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
FarahAideed:

You get sense so ? angry
Google it ode son of hatred
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by tonididdy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
I will never forget the first time I boarded a flight to a middle Eastern country.

We transited at Cairo... I knew Nigeria was shit, when I got to my destination, I knew Nigeria was finished (the clean cold air alone is next to none or is it the never ending night lights?)

... Or is it on another trip when I transisted at Rwanda.... Abeg naija nor fit better. Lie lie.

The next 10 generations may not even experience this kind of development. The country is turning worse than a zoo, it's becoming a dungeon

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by LastProphet: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
BigSarah:

You’ve poor communication skills,do you know what colonialism is about

America was colonized but it's not hopeless like us, Ethiopia was never colonised but how have they fared? If you don't know what you are doing you will always be colonised by those that do. We are a disappointment we blacks
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by GreyLaw(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
ODJ124:
every time we keep insulting our country this isn't fair...
let's appreciate what we have..

we compare ourselves with developed countries..

when only their defense budget alone can fund Nigerian budget 2 years none stop...
do we even have money... compared to them..

Most Africans sees Nigeria as the USA of Africa...

Many Nigerians are not sincere both here and abroad. They love to break rules home and abroad. This is a fact.

Give Nigeria UK's budget and they'll still loot it. There will be faster development, but not commensurate to the money received.

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by tollyboy5(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
franchasng:
You are blessed, I love sensible, wise and smart people which you are.

se The North only want one Nigeria because of Southern crude oil, I pray they discover large crude oil in Chad basin so they can have the guy to go form their Islamic Republic and let Nigeria divide peacefully
I'm fully in support of Biafra, I've decided to check things from a neutral point. I'm Yoruba , my people are kind of shady with their decisions. I tell you if by tomorrow the wealth from southwest go extremely high they'll want to be an important factor in decision making in Nigeria. I'll say we are just like a friendly enemy in Nigeria.
Everything we want is to elevate our part at the detriment of others.
I wish things were not like that but that's how I ancestors made it. I'm very sure the north understand us very well and would try to discipline us. Let's use this as an example obasanjo a Yoruba man ruled for 8years twice yaradua and now buhari with a Yoruba vice president. So logically the Igbo's should be the next president but instead of we considering that, NO. What we want is a Yoruba president and we want the Igbo's to relax. We know Mr tinubu might not be a good choice so we have osibanjo as an alternative.
So the north would not have excuse on why they should not support our candidate when we supported theirs. Believe me if the north and the south east come to and agreement of Igbo president, neglecting Yoruba's, you'll start hearing about many close door meeting between yoruba monarchs.
Yoruba's are playing a really dirty politics. I wish there was love from the bigining. I can fight the Igbo battle but I respect their cause

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by ODJ124(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
GreyLaw:

Many Nigerians are not sincere both here and abroad. They love to break rules home and abroad. This is a fact.

Give Nigeria UK's budget and they'll still loot it. There will be faster development, but not commensurate to the money received.

you're Right bro.....
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
no Nigeria city can even boast of an effective fuctioning traffic light system
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by franchasng: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
tollyboy5:

I'm fully in support of Biafra, I've decided to check things from a neutral point. I'm Yoruba , my people are kind of shady with their decisions. I tell you if by tomorrow the wealth from southwest go extremely high they'll want to be an important factor in decision making in Nigeria. I'll say we are just like a friendly enemy in Nigeria.
Everything we want is to elevate our part at the detriment of others.
I wish things were not like that but that's how I ancestors made it. I'm very sure the north understand us very well and would try to discipline us. Let's use this as an example obasanjo a Yoruba man ruled for 8years twice yaradua and now buhari with a Yoruba vice president. So logically the Igbo's should be the next president but instead of we considering that, NO. What we want is a Yoruba president and we want the Igbo's to relax. We know Mr tinubu might not be a good choice so we have osibanjo as an alternative.
So the north would not have excuse on why they should not support our candidate when we supported theirs. Believe me if the north and the south east come to and agreement of Igbo president, neglecting Yoruba's, you'll start hearing about many close door meeting between yoruba monarchs.
Yoruba's are playing a really dirty politics. I wish there was love from the bigining. I can fight the Igbo battle but I respect their cause
wow, so there are sane thinking and just Yorubas like you shocked

I am humbled cry

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Samabu07(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
iokpebholo:
Nigerians want this kind of digital development but voted an analogue man as president
Oga, you shall live long.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by VicM6: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
abeg who dis one epp @Op....mtcheew
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by IamCookie(f): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
iokpebholo:
Nigerians want this kind of digital development but voted an analogue man as president

Who should the supposed Nigerians have voted for...Atiku??!
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by anonimi: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
coolcharm:
Oga OP, please off the mic cheesy

Because they bought 3 fairly used 1990 trains from China with the loan china gave them... They feel they have arrived.

The money to make Lagos better like London, Tokyo etc is in the bullion vans of the Bourdillon godfather who wants to continue his empire’s expansion into Ondo after Edo people rejected his acid throwing cultist and thief soundly.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917101_lagos1_jpeg282b890e5baee3811ca903f81be5a99c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917102_dhaka2ndworstliveablecity1_jpeg7a1885987bbc7f93ca8c09cf143e1e1a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by anonimi: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Racoon:
This nation is just a glorified village.Nigeria is not even belong to the inglorious third world country ranking again because our mates here have long displaced us to the 7th world country level.

Including Lagos where the bullionaire godfather is allowed to loot and fcvk up Lagosians as he desires?

Lagos light rail’ll be ready in June – Fashola
January 9, 2013

The Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola on Tuesday said the first phase of the state Blue Light Rail project would be completed by June this year(2013).

He expressed confidence that Lagosians would start enjoying the services of the rail project immediately.

The first phase would run from Marina and terminated at Okokomaiko area in Ojo Local Government.

Fashola spoke during an inspection of ongoing projects in the state which took him and his cabinet members to Orile-Iganmu, Alimosho and Ejigbo areas among others to assess the level of works being done by contractors.

The governor, who inaugurated the trackwork of the blue light rail at Alaba Suru, Coker-Agunda Local Council Development Area, said the level of work on the road and those of the National Theatre and Alaba-Mile 2 rail stations, would ensure early completion

He said, “In order to finish the project, the contractor did not go on vacation during the festive period. This will ensure that the project is delivered on time for the use of Lagosians.

“The first section of this rail, which started from National Theatre, Orile-Iganmu to Mile 2 Bus Stop, would be fully completed with the tracks laid.

“Construction work will continue on the project from Orile-Iganmu to Marina, the expansion work on the road from Mile 2 to Okokomaiko will also be intensified.

“This is what we do with the loan collected by the government. We don’t use our loan to pay salaries and other recurrent expenditure, what we do with our loan is to provide capital projects that would serve the residents.

“When the project is completed, the state would be at par with other major cities of the world.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-light-railll-be-ready-in-june-fashola/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/941712_light_rail_jpgd0868a4d9dc89ee8923888cbdf924edf

TTC in talks to sell old trains to Lagos. Are they safe enough?
AUGUST 10, 2011

As Toronto trainspotters gleefully take maiden rides on the TTC's Rocket, commuters in Lagos, Nigeria may be about to get some new trains of their own. Our old ones.

A TTC spokesperson has confirmed that the commission is negotiating with a private group to sell up to 260 used train cars to the West African megacity's new transit project.

"I can confirm that the TTC is in discussion with a third party that wants to purchase trains for Lagos," said commission spokesperson Brad Ross. "Over a period of time, they will be taken out of service and then transported over to Nigeria."

The cars being considered for sale are the TTC's old H-5 and H-6 models, which will be decommissioned as the TTC rolls out its new fleet of Rockets. Ross predicts the earliest they could be shipped to Nigeria is sometime in 2012.

Traffic snarls are already a major economic problem in the Nigerian capital, a booming city that will reach an estimated population of 25 million by 2015. A new above-ground rail system designed to carry 1.5 million people a day has already broken ground, and Lagos Governor Babtunde Fashola has said it "will be the most multi-dimensional and most impactful" of the government's efforts to reduce traffic congestion.

Fashola visited Toronto earlier this year to inspect the TTC trains.

The Lagos deal would be the first of its kind for the TTC. Decommissioned cars are usually sold for scrap metal and can fetch up to $1,500 dollar each. While Ross declined to discuss specific figures, he says the sticker price for Lagos is "significantly more" than scrap prices, putting the potential profits to the TTC in the millions of dollars.

It is not unusual for technology from western nations to end up in poorer countries. Marketplaces in Africa and Asia are flooded with North American clothes, computers, and even cars, but the purchase of larger technology like trains is rarer.

The cars will have to be significantly refurbished to fit existing infrastructure in Lagos, and some Nigerian media reports have lamented that the government appears to have settled on "tokundo," or used, trains instead of brand new vehicles.

Although half the cars are more than 30 years old, Ross is adamant they are perfectly safe and are only being decommissioned for capacity reasons. But he also admitted the TTC is not required to make sure the cars meet any safety standards before selling them.

"Once sold, it's up to the new operator to ensure they are in good working order," he said. "They do need to be maintained much more frequently than the new trains, simply because of their age. At some point they will run out their useful life."

Murtaza Haider, director of the Institute of Housing and Mobility at Ryerson University, said the age of the cars is definitely a cause for concern.

"We should be ensuring that there is some service life left in these vehicles and we're not going to be playing havoc with the lives of those who would ride these vehicles," Haider said. "There's metal fatigue, and that metal fatigue could result in dangerous conditions. I would be paying a close watch on this for the next ten years to see how many accidents do happen in Lagos."

He also warned that while rail systems are glamorous as far as transit infrastructure goes, they are not always as effective at reducing congestion as other options. Nevertheless, new rail systems are frequently preferred because governments can take advantage of kickbacks from large contracts.

According to media reports, the cost estimates for the Lagos rail project have varied wildly from $1.2 billion to $30 billion. In 2010, a Nigerian government watchdog accused Fashola's government of widespread corruption.

"More often than not, politicians favour rail transit because it is more expensive," Haider said. "It's almost useless in some cases, and less productive in most cases, than a bus system. But you can't buy busses for $30 billion. You can inflate prices and make a lot of money buying a rail system."

ojuoluwani:
LAGOS State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, yesterday, gave a breakdown of how his administration expended the N160 billion World Bank loan it acquired, saying the state maintained a healthy debt profile.

Fashoa, who spoke during his commemoration of 2,700 days in office and achievements in the last 100 days, in Alausa, Ikeja, said long overdue refund would go a long way in reducing the debt profile of the State, which he said the Federal Government recently published to mislead the public.

He said, “Recently, our political adversaries issued statements that we have borrowed N160 billion. What they have not told you is what we are doing with the money.”

Enumerating his government’s activities within the period under consideration he said; “In the last 100 days, we have commenced work on providing street lighting on the Muritala Muhammed Way in Yaba.

This is 10 kilometres of public lighting which will be completed by the end of this month. On Eko Bridge, Carter Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lekki-Epe Expressway and every street and highway where there is street lighting in Lagos, it is the Lagos State Government that supplied the poles, the bulbs, the diesel and the maintenance.

“The only major highway we are not managing for street lights is the 3rd Mainland Bridge.

Fire engines, to secure lives, rail transport from Okokomaiko to Marina, with four stations of eight kilometres completed, and work heading to Marina, with piles appearing near the Eko Bridge every day are the places your Government is spending money. The expansion of the Lagos Badagry Expressway to a 10-lane highway is another place where your Government is spending money.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/lagos-spent-n160-bn-world-bank-loan-fashola/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Daum:

Absolutely.
I believe in Edo becoming independent someday. Nigeria doesn't want to work.

If Edo should become independent then we will go with a parliamentary system of government.
We will have two houses. One would be the House of Dukes and the other House of the citizens. The house of Dukes would contain all government recognized traditional monarchs. They would sit only less than 4 times a year. I am trying to incorporate what we have today as Edo state council of traditional rulers.

The house of citizens would contain the Parliament. Which would be voted in by various constituencies. It would be leaded by the Prime minister . The head of government would be the Oba of Benin. He would be the head of both the House of Dukes and Citizens.
This particular Oba is a nuisance. He should be deposed. The whole institution is ubiquitous and an anachronism. Their ancestors oppressed and misruled us. They have no place in a true REPUBLIC.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Basher8583: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
tollyboy5:
it seems Nigerians don't know we are third world country, the world has gone beyond the development we celebrate. No hate , but let's hold our leaders responsible . some people still post third mainland bridge to show development in Lagos undecided
Please how is this childish nonsense news
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by LikeAking: 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Rugaria:

Ignorance at Neptune levelz...
If you have a disability, you are the one with such. Not me an you! Nothing is wrong with me. I have schooled and lived with these people and beat them silly in different fields. My only daughter is biracial and the smartest in her classes. Nothing wrong with the black man or his color or continent. We are just going through a rough period which has been very tough because we haven't been able to chase out charlatans from positions of power! Simple. I am soooo tired of characters like you and your deluge of outbursts riddled with all sorts of inferiority complex! In that Asia, there are countries like Laos, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, sirilanka etc that are as poor as Mali or Cameroon. In Africa, the southern and eastern African countries are picking up rapidly. China was so bad the people used ordinary grasses for vegetables Les than 5 decades ago. They have fixed that.. we will fix ours at some point when people like you stop electing buffoons like Buhari as president!
Once again; you are the one with disability not Africans! Thank you!!

Africans have brain problems.

Op you dont know the true meaning of smartness.

Thata wat Naija is lacking
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by LikeAking: 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Long Live The Nigerian Communist Movement.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by LikeAking: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
ODJ124:
every time we keep insulting our country this isn't fair...
let's appreciate what we have..

we compare ourselves with developed countries..

when only their defense budget alone can fund Nigerian budget 2 years none stop...
do we even have money... compared to them..

Most Africans sees Nigeria as the USA of Africa...

They are not richer than us.

We have bad leaders and negative traditions,culture and religions.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Redemption1: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2020
I would love to see the world
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by ehinmowo: 2:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Rugaria:

Ignorance at Neptune levelz...
If you have a disability, you are the one with such. Not me an you! Nothing is wrong with me. I have schooled and lived with these people and beat them silly in different fields. My only daughter is biracial and the smartest in her classes. Nothing wrong with the black man or his color or continent. We are just going through a rough period which has been very tough because we haven't been able to chase out charlatans from positions of power! Simple. I am soooo tired of characters like you and your deluge of outbursts riddled with all sorts of inferiority complex! In that Asia, there are countries like Laos, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, sirilanka etc that are as poor as Mali or Cameroon. In Africa, the southern and eastern African countries are picking up rapidly. China was so bad the people used ordinary grasses for vegetables Les than 5 decades ago. They have fixed that.. we will fix ours at some point when people like you stop electing buffoons like Buhari as president!
Once again; you are the one with disability not Africans! Thank you!!

Your outburst is akeen to a black man that achieved greatness under the supervision of a white, and the whole black people refer to him whenever they want to talk about blacks' smartness. Or a Nigerian who ran away to Obodo Oyinbo and started talking about hope for NIgeria.

China on its dark days was better than Africa of now (head to head statistics). I know people tend to be emotional when it comes to talking about their own. But I am a statistician and I see things with different lens. Even people demographics, psychology and psycho evaluation would show you that an African man is different from many other races. A black is primarily driven by greed and not love. Even affairs down here are primarily driven by greed and leverage. The process to check injustice is also driven by leverage and status. The psychology of the led here is also different.

When the racist, C.G Seligma postulated a theory that a black man cannot do anything by himself without the supervision of the white, scholars, especially those from African origin lashed out at him. And started talking about pyramids and some other monuments in Africa. Over 80 years later, the theory still holds true. Ordinary to do bridge, na dem dey do am down here. And God help you if you give your engineering works to a Nigerian.

I don't want to talk too much. But if at all there is any chance for Africa to do well, statistically, that is not happening in the next 50 years. If NIgeria for instance grows by $450b dollars annually (something that is statistically impossible. because it would mean the GDP would be growing at over 100%), it would take us up to 2065 to have per capita GDP of $40,000. Giving historical statistics, NIgeria is not achieving that status in the next 100 years. Imagine where the world would been by that time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by RealTrump: 2:30am On Oct 01, 2020
tollyboy5:
it seems Nigerians don't know we are third world country, the world has gone beyond the development we celebrate. No hate , but let's hold our leaders responsible . some people still post third mainland bridge to show development in Lagos undecided

By d time u have lived in one of these mega cities for a while, n d initial hype has cleared from your eyes, u will realize that Abuja is not very far away from these cities.

But since it's a game of pictures, Abuja will always lose.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 01, 2020
etrange:

True. Not all the cities are as congested and busy as Tokyo and they eat well (I heard). My comment was based on a hypothetical country as rowdy as Tokyo city in the absence of the famous Japanese healthy diet.
Yeah you're right.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:10am On Oct 01, 2020
tollyboy5:
it seems Nigerians don't know we are third world country, the world has gone beyond the developme nt we celebrate. No hate , but let's hold our leaders responsiblesh . some people still post third mainland bridge to show cdevelopment in Lagos undecided
Since you use left hand to describe your father's house; why not show us Aba market, since Thirdr Mainland Bridge was built in your zone!
What a dimwit from stone age zone.
Why not blame human retardants you call your Igbo governors or your over-pigmented slowpoke, called COWNU, which you all perch around radios to listen to, with his hate-filled messages. Until una understand say na una ARROGANCE IN IGNORANCE, forces that collective defeatist syndrome on your tribe!
Maalu!
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 01, 2020
IamCookie:

Who should the supposed Nigerians have voted for...Atiku??!
How many candidates ran for the election? There are other parties but foolish Nigerians keep on voting pdp and apc with their recycled and interchanged criminals. Useless country.

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Since you use left hand to describe your father's house; why not show us Aba market, since Thirdr Mainland Bridge was built in your zone!
What a dimwit from stone age zone.
Why not blame human retardants you call your Igbo governors or your over-pigmented slowpoke, called COWNU, which you all perch around radios to listen to, with his hate-filled messages. Until una understand say na una ARROGANCE IN IGNORANCE, forces that collective defeatist syndrome on your tribe!
Maalu!
And who is comparing aba with Lagos, sometimes I wonder how people like you reason. Your country is backward accept it and stop shifting everything to tribal matters, it makes you sound stupid and unintelligent.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Daum:

Absolutely.
I believe in Edo becoming independent someday. Nigeria doesn't want to work.

If Edo should become independent then we will go with a parliamentary system of government.
We will have two houses. One would be the House of Dukes and the other House of the citizens. The house of Dukes would contain all government recognized traditional monarchs. They would sit only less than 4 times a year. I am trying to incorporate what we have today as Edo state council of traditional rulers.

The house of citizens would contain the Parliament. Which would be voted in by various constituencies. It would be leaded by the Prime minister . The head of government would be the Oba of Benin. He would be the head of both the House of Dukes and Citizens.
I hope you know monarchy stagnates progress, read up on Russia and other countries that did away with monarchy and see how they suddenly went from low to high, the western style is not so bad, it just needs restructuring.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Daum: 4:22am On Oct 01, 2020
SegFault:

I hope you know monarchy stagnates progress, read up on Russia and other countries that did away with monarchy and see how they suddenly went from low to high, the western style is not so bad, it just needs restructuring.

It didn't stagnate Japan.
A constitutional Monarchy is different from an absolute monarchy
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 01, 2020
mosesjida:
your same Tokyo, Mr Japanese.
This shows how stupid some people are and the reason why we can't progress, every nation will always have slums and it's poor people, so posting this doesn't change anything, how much is the minimum wage there? How good is the life expectancy? Be there doing blind nationalism, we have a problem and it is best we identify this problem, Nigeria has a huge amount of places like that, if you lump them together self you could get half of Japan.

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Daum:

It didn't stagnate Japan.
A constitutional Monarchy is different from an absolute monarchy
The Japanese PM is the main guy, the monarchy is just ceremonial. Besides read up on the rubbish that happened during WW2, if it was a democratic head that was ruling Japan would all those war crimes have happened.

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 01, 2020
somehow:
It is only sensible to compare cities and countries with same time span or age.

It's foolish to compare 200 old cities with 40 years own.

Until some of you understand how to compare, you won't really understand anything.
Now, how many years did it take the uae and China to get to where they are today, let that sink into your skull first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Train Goes Off The Railway In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.