Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja (71109 Views)

This Is Tokyo Not Ajegunle / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja / My Amazing Trip To Tokyo, Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Favemmzar200(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
coolcharm:
Oga OP, please off the mic cheesy

Because they bought 3 fairly used 1990 trains from China with the loan china gave them... They feel they have arrived.
Yeh...such a savage cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Ykc2(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
Yomit71:

even those places you mentioned can't be compare to Awka, umuya, owerre
I no care lagos na former capital Abuja na current one,this malaga

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
The only thing nigerians and black ppl in general knows is fûck fûck fûck fûck fûck everything around black ppl is centered on fûck fûck.. we make money to fûck.. politicians embezzle money to fûck.... we go bbnaija to fûck... ozo fûck nengi laycon fûck dorathy.... thats the only thing that full the cyberspace why won’t the whole Africa be a shithole

6 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Amotekun777: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
tollyboy5:
I'm only trying to show develop city so Nigerians will stop posting road and hailing politicians.
Google Tokyo park if you are looking for that

In a nation that adulates mediocrity, what do you expect? Nigerians problems are way bigger and complex than you think, trust me. >90% are mentally deranged.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Adeyemo466(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
cry cry
Rugaria:

Ignorance at Neptune levelz...
If you have a disability, you are the one with such. Not me an you! Nothing is wrong with me. I have schooled and lived with these people and beat them silly in different fields. My only daughter is biracial and the smartest in her classes. Nothing wrong with the black man or his color or continent. We are just going through a rough period which has been very tough because we haven't been able to chase out charlatans from positions of power! Simple. I am soooo tired of characters like you and your deluge of outbursts riddled with all sorts of inferiority complex! In that Asia, there are countries like Laos, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, sirilanka etc that are as poor as Mali or Cameroon. In Africa, the southern and eastern African countries are picking up rapidly. China was so bad the people used ordinary grasses for vegetables Les than 5 decades ago. They have fixed that.. we will fix ours at some point when people like you stop electing buffoons like Buhari as president!
Once again; you are the one with disability not Africans! Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by supercase1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
morgstreme:
Idiot!

Have you been to Asia,IPOB KID

Do you know that it took China over 4 decades to get to a level where they understood what it takes to create that "critical mass" to speed up Infrastructural development?

The level of dictatorship that went on before Singapore got to where it is can NOT be withstood by any African nation..Yet you want to be like Tokyo without sacrifice..in 5years...you are BLANK upstairs..

Let's assume every foreign car is banned in Nigeria and legislation says ALL cars driven MUST be wholly manufactured in Nigeria,will Nigerians be ready for thatYet you want to be like the Asian Tigers?

Why are you unexposed kids mouthing off things you HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT

How many of you Nairalanders have even gone to Ghana? talkless of Asia, Europe?

You are UNREASONABLE..

If your previous FGs did what they were supposed to do,Minions like you wouldn't have been brainwashed into spewing things they don't even comprehend....

One idiotic rat kid was there blaming PMB..

Go to his state..he has a GOVERNOR..

He doesn't understand that the GOVERNORS have more responsibility when it comes to infrastructural development and even 1st line of refusal when it comes to ANYTHING pertaining to development in their respective states more than the President..

Most of these kids don't read SOUND MATERIAL..They don't ask the right/sound questions..worse still,they are unexposed,not travelled..well..you don't blame them..most come from "never do well" backgrounds..yet they have an expert opinion about almost EVERYTHING..

APC/failed system propanganist and online
defender welldone grin u are doing a good defending job cheesy I suppose not to reply you because I know most of you guys are zombies,but let me try to reason with you small Sha,wether you will be exempted.
it's a shame that issues that plagued Nigeria since 1960,led to the civil war and violent confrontation over the years is still plaguing Nigeria even up till now.i am suprised at the way most Nigerians had lost their reasoning faculties due to tribalism, religion bigotry and nepotism and allowed themselves to wallow in underdevelopment and poverty while the corrupt politicians we voted for still feed large due to the ignorance of citizens.isreal got independence in 1950, Singapore got their in 1963,all these countries don't have oil or resources as Nigeria does but look at them today and their level of development.while Nigeria is still playing the blaming game.at 2020 no light,industries,good schools etc at 2020 our political structure is so so decayed and had gone from bad to worse,yet ignorant Nigerians keep cheering up bad and corrupt politicians.today election In Nigeria goes to the highest and smartest rigger,no restructuring of this failed system is in place the two vampires APC/PDP are cashing out but foolish people can't see the game they are playing even if they see it,they refuse to get sense.1960 till now,not one single improvement in the most religious minded country of Africa called Nigeria.tell me when will the development come.a house built one a shaky foundation can't stand the test of time.nigeria happens to be that house

3 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Ykc2(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Yomit71:

even those places you mentioned can't be compare to Awka, umuya, owerre
apart from federal roads in the east and onitsha bridge plus army barracks and police barracks every other thing you see in the east was built by we easterners through self efforts, the type of money they pumped into Abuja can build new two cities but corruption will not allow them make Abuja super city yet people like you dey clap for dem cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by romme2u: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Rugaria:

Bros,
I'm not comparing Lagos and Aba. Pls be guided. I'm telling you as a matter of fact tht Lagos is a huge jungle. Visit shanghai, visit HK, visit Singapore, visit Shenzhen, visit Ningbo, visit Tokyo visit Kuala Lumpur..., Come back and you will say worse things about Lagos... Some of the places you just mentioned are just the equivalent of middle class neighbourhoods in these places. But I know you will choose to argue.... With your skull like tht of oshiomohle..

grin grin grin

you're wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Rugaria:

Ignorance at Neptune levelz...
If you have a disability, you are the one with such. Not me an you! Nothing is wrong with me. I have schooled and lived with these people and beat them silly in different fields. My only daughter is biracial and the smartest in her classes. Nothing wrong with the black man or his color or continent. We are just going through a rough period which has been very tough because we haven't been able to chase out charlatans from positions of power! Simple. I am soooo tired of characters like you and your deluge of outbursts riddled with all sorts of inferiority complex! In that Asia, there are countries like Laos, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, sirilanka etc that are as poor as Mali or Cameroon. In Africa, the southern and eastern African countries are picking up rapidly. China was so bad the people used ordinary grasses for vegetables Les than 5 decades ago. They have fixed that.. we will fix ours at some point when people like you stop electing buffoons like Buhari as president!
Once again; you are the one with disability not Africans! Thank you!!

Of all the comments eehhnn,Bros na your own smart pass,I one learn from you abeg,your type dey rare,if you no go like even be friends for WhatsApp abeg,just follow me for Nairaland,that one do.

Many Nigerians particularly Africans are ignorant about development and how it comes,it doesn't just come boom all of a sudden, it's a gradual process,USA, England, France,China have been down this road that Nigeria is in today,take it or leave it, Nigeria is coming up,watch and see, we're only going through hard times,the achievements of Nigerians in Diaspora is enough assurance that there's more than just hope for our country, I'm not a supporter of Buhari or any Bad govt from any party at all,just know this, Nigeria will come out soon,SA had a tough time with Zuma,and now it's Cyril, it's cool there, life no dey the way some of una dey look am, especially youths them.
Reason wetin this ma talk so,if you wise you go konfam am,once again bros,if WhatsApp no dey ok with you abeg just follow me on Nairaland, it's okay for me.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Daum: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
tommy589:

We should have our home grown democracy not western styled

Absolutely.
I believe in Edo becoming independent someday. Nigeria doesn't want to work.

If Edo should become independent then we will go with a parliamentary system of government.
We will have two houses. One would be the House of Dukes and the other House of the citizens. The house of Dukes would contain all government recognized traditional monarchs. They would sit only less than 4 times a year. I am trying to incorporate what we have today as Edo state council of traditional rulers.

The house of citizens would contain the Parliament. Which would be voted in by various constituencies. It would be leaded by the Prime minister . The head of government would be the Oba of Benin. He would be the head of both the House of Dukes and Citizens.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Wronggee(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
This one loud oo grin grin
coolcharm:
Oga OP, please off the mic cheesy

Because they bought 3 fairly used 1990 trains from China with the loan china gave them... They feel they have arrived.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Frenzy01(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fool..you don't even know what a third world country is
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Princedapace(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
BigSarah:

I don’t think it’s fair to generalize like I did but with Africans and the current look of things it’s fair statistics.
When it comes to advancement Africans (black Americans included) in general are spectators, you might think you’re at par with the top races to that I say congratulations sir.. whatever achievement a black person gets in the next 30yrs it’s old news in the Asian and white community. A&W community also have losers, they are just like any group of people a small amount of winners and a whole lot of losers..

I share similar sentiment with you bro. I think something is wrong with the black race and one of the major problems with the black race is the value system which is not centred on development but to live and enjoy now, now!!

This is also common among black Americans! It will interest u to know that once u put a typical black man in power or a place, all most of them will think about is how to exploit the system and make money to buy cars, build houses, carry women and have plenty of sex. It will also interest u that no black country as we speak has any research and solution for the next 30 years.

All majority of blacks wana do is to live now. There was a white colonialist who said something similar to this in many decades ago during colonialism. This is why it is so easy to capture a typical black man to betray his country.

Take for instance, a typical white man can make a typical black man to sell his community in exchange for a house in the UK and a car in the UK with money.
Naturally, blacks are among the people who betray their own countries. We steal from our own country and destroy it.

Also, blacks rarely think of solution to any problem. This is why while many Asians migrated to Europe and America to study and learn stuff, they most times wana return to their countries to replicate what they learnt... But a typical african want to study abroad, get a job, buy a car and enjoy life now, now!

Also, the principle of enjoying now, now is why blacks are always never interested in fixing their own problems but are always eager to migrate to any other country where they can live and work! They just care about now.

Why should a black man fix his health care when he can get health care from Indians, Europeans, Americans, etc? Why should a black man fix his roads when he can fly? Why should a black man fix his education when he can fly abroad to study?

Naturally, blacks dont think of development at all.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Gracchus: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
FarahAideed:
That's why it's annoying when I see those villagers from one south west village claiming Lagos is developed just because the came across the Lekki Ikoyi bridge or 10 story building somewhere in Lagos
I can clearly see Aba is more developed than Tokyo, even Los Angeles is a slum when compared to onitsha.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by toluxe0075: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Rugaria:

My problem with what you guys are saying is that you have refused to do a more critical analysis of the situation. You will rather whimsically pin the whole mess we found ourselves in, totally to our color. It's very wrong! I gave you some Asian examples for a reason. Basically I need you all to know tht countries like Bhutan and Mongolia tht have common boundaries with China are comparatively poor. North Korea and south Korea are of the same ethnicity. Yet the south is waxing strong while the north struggles.., can't even feed. Same in South America. There are communities in China tht are so poor, you will think you are in Africa. What's my point? Everything is all about good leadership, good education, good organization and every society in the world are INHERENTLY CAPABLE of these. It all boils down to good governance/international alliances/good leaders. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR SKIN COLOR! Culture?

You talked about blacks and inferiority complex in thier relationship to the white guy! You are right there. That exists! It's a product of the Masters-servants relationship we have had with them white for almost 500 years! From slave trade to colonialism to imperialsim. Those did some violence on our culture/confidence! Obvious! But we are not the only ones with these regrettable hangovers... The Chinese word for America is "Mei Guo", meaning "beutiful country/people"! I mean, just as you will say 'I want to go to America'... The Chinese will say'i want to go to the beutiful country', when they want to go to America! Their gals will kill to date a Caucasian... is there any bigger example of feeling inferior before another country? Yet the Chinese have been able to pilot their development to compete with the Americans! How? Good-steady-patriotic leadership! Nothing else! Get yourself a bunch of good leaders for a long period of time to pilot the affairs of Nigeria and this embarrassing country may start to compete.

Should we aim to be like Philippine when we can be like Singapore? Should we aim for mediocrity when we have the potential to be the best? Citizens of Philippine, Mongolia and other nations you mentioned should blame their government just as we blame ours. Days of Colonialism are over. It's time we look inward to provide solutions for our country. Singapore was colonized just like other African nations, but she had visionary leaders who seized the little advantage left to them by their colonial master to become the nation she is today. The same cannot be said for our own nation. Japan pick herself up from the devastating effect of world war 2. China was a nation ridden with poverty few years ago, look at where they are today. It's high time we stopped celebrating mediocrity when we can be more.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by showafrica(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
tollyboy5:
it seems Nigerians don't know we are third world country, the world has gone beyond the development we celebrate. No hate , but let's hold our leaders responsible . some people still post third mainland bridge to show development in Lagos undecided

When people of same culture, religion and ethnicity come together as a country, thats the result garnished with peace, love and understanding. Not here where lekpa is forced to marry orobo and everyday na fight for house.

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by ekerintee: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Leave them,Nigeria may be bad ,no place like home ,there are things you can't enjoy abroad with all the beauty .sometimes ,we admire other people's country but we don't know how they got there .just like you admiring your rich neighbour,without knowing how he got his wealth.part of under development in africa is caused by the colonial masters ,for those insulting Nigeria ,how many countries in africa have the fast moving trains we see in europe .the tracks for trains in europe were there more than 100 years ago,why didn't the colonial masters develop africa then,the truth is that they want Africa to be under developed,they want young africans to feel inferior ,they want Africa to always go for old technology,most of the trains system and rails in europe are not built by one country,it is funded by European Union ,so the question is ,is africa united ? Stupid african youth will rubbish their own country and go to develop anothr man country,go and work like slave ,pay taxes to develop anothr mans country.They won't sit down to ensure things work in their country.everyone wants to buy a car ,but the truth is that most people don't even use cars where they produce the cars.we marry wives and have many kids and yet we want to be like the developed world that don't have cars .A country without good policies is bound to fail .nothing as bad as having bad leaders and unpatriotic citizens

ODJ124:
every time we keep insulting our country this isn't fair...
let's appreciate what we have..

we compare ourselves with developed countries..

when only their defense budget alone can fund Nigerian budget 2 years none stop...
do we even have money... compared to them..

Most Africans sees Nigeria as the USA of Africa...

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by FuckThaMod: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Rugaria:

Bros,
I'm not comparing Lagos and Aba. Pls be guided. I'm telling you as a matter of fact tht Lagos is a huge jungle. Visit shanghai, visit HK, visit Singapore, visit Shenzhen, visit Ningbo, visit Tokyo visit Kuala Lumpur..., Come back and you will say worse things about Lagos... Some of the places you just mentioned are just the equivalent of middle class neighbourhoods in these places. But I know you will choose to argue.... With your skull like tht of oshiomohle..
Hahahahaha..

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by tiger28: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
FarahAideed:
That's why it's annoying when I see those villagers from one south west village claiming Lagos is developed just because the came across the Lekki Ikoyi bridge or 10 story building somewhere in Lagos
IF visitors from SW see Lagos as developed JUST imagine WHAT the Villagers from Oguta or Aba say about Lagos Just close your eyes and JUST imagine......

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Kcee254: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
sorority11:
This cities that is filled with adverts in every building and you are calling this beauty.
A beautiful city is one that is filled with nature, trees, grasses, even passing the street will make your BP regulate.
This is rubbish to me
what is this one saying high companies that rank it as city ain't reasonable or what don't go and check ur self b4 coming out here to talk trash

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by ODJ124(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
ekerintee:
Leave them,Nigeria may be bad ,no place like home ,there are things you can't enjoy abroad with all the beauty .sometimes ,we admire other people's country but we don't know how they got there .just like you admiring your rich neighbour,without knowing how he got his wealth.part of under development in africa is caused by the colonial masters ,for those insulting Nigeria ,how many countries in africa have the fast moving trains we see in europe .the tracks for trains in europe were there more than 100 years ago,why didn't the colonial masters develop africa then,the truth is that they want Africa to be under developed,they want young africans to feel inferior ,they want Africa to always go for old technology,most of the trains system and rails in europe are not built by one country,it is funded by European Union ,so the question is ,is africa united ? Stupid african youth will rubbish their own country and go to develop anothr man country,go and work like slave ,pay taxes to develop anothr mans country.They won't sit down to ensure things work in their country.everyone wants to buy a car ,but the truth is that most people don't even use cars where they produce the cars.we marry wives and have many kids and yet we want to be like the developed world that don't have cars .A country without good policies is bound to fail .nothing as bad as having bad leaders and unpatriotic citizens

pls loud it..... don't know where this inferiority complex came from
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Perfectnumber6(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
ODJ124:
every time we keep insulting our country this isn't fair...
let's appreciate what we have..

we compare ourselves with developed countries..

when only their defense budget alone can fund Nigerian budget 2 years none stop...
do we even have money... compared to them..

Most Africans sees Nigeria as the USA of Africa...
Oga Nigeria is useless please admit ha

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by kikake: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
tollyboy5:
it seems Nigerians don't know we are third world country, the world has gone beyond the development we celebrate. No hate , but let's hold our leaders responsible . some people still post third mainland bridge to show development in Lagos undecided

Ha ha ha.

Some Yaribawa don’t understand that one Nigeria is a great obstacle to development of Lagos and rest of Yoruba land.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by showafrica(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Yujin:
Lol. If you are born in Nigeria and you grew up in her, aged and die within her without ever travelling out to a developed country, you don't deserve to go to hell. Nigeria is a dead contraption below the developmental level of a good number of even other African countries. No roads, pipeborne water, electricity or even security. No sane person will visit any of these developed countries and return to Nigeria to still support the type of politics happening therein. Anyone who does so is a thief.
Do you know most car drivers in developed countries rarely use there car horns? The reason is traffic lights are top notch and most people on wheels follow the rules of driving. The result is very low noise pollution and sanity. Less aggression and mental stress. Not like in Nigeria with noise and insults all over.
You need to visit any developed country for even a month before you die. After that, Nigeria will disgust you.

I have been saying this since 2010...i touched Norway and since then whenever I hear pdp or apc, i just weak. The only thing that will interest me in Nigeria is reset. Anyday Nigeria come together and decides to reset the system.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by kikake: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
FarahAideed:

Once Lagos is more developed than any city in the South East, those set of Yorubas are okay . Wole Soyinka’s blurred reference to the East as village is their lamp post.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by luluman: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
tollyboy5:
In the land of the blind a one eyed man is a king. We can still celebrate what we have.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Senatoraku: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
even if you say this is Abuja, I won't believe because it's crystal clear that this isn't Nigeria.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by supercase1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
morgstreme:

Go and work.on your grammatical/lexical capabilities before I even take you serious..
look at you cheesy,trying to dodge the valid points I raised grin.instead of you to counter and give me reasons of why I may be wrong in my assertions about Nigeria,u are here speaking about grammar/lexical abilities.u too also made typographical errors but I didn't use that as an excuse to shutdown your argument.That's not the issue here neither are we here to exchange and correct grammatical errors while observing puntuations because these isn't an English exam but rather this is an online forum where people exchange ideas and discuss not a lecture hall.
Back to the point,you couldn't counter me or are you trying to avoid losing this argument cheesy . Please don't be ashamed,the earlier you read the handwriting of failure hovering over Nigeria on the wall the better for you.look at Syria Yemen Somalia Bangladesh these countries are failed states because they choose to ignore the right thing and do things based on sentiments and religious bigotry.When covid 19 pandemic came, the whole world including Muslims/christians all suffered it.Trips to mecca where cancelled, Christian religious activities all postponed.nobody waited for Muhammed or Jesus to bring the cure rather, everyone waited for arrival of a vaccine from the US UK France and other technologically inclined countries.Am not an atheist or trying to degrade people religious beliefs,but this covid19 epidemic is a perfect example of what humans can achieve in unity not diversity and sentiments.When things are done on sentiments,hypocrisy and bigotry,there can never be progress even development you can take that to the bank.even in sports,countries that work hard dominate the Olympics e.g USA Germany,France,UK Canada etc.why lazy countries that always pray and wait for a miracle lags behind e.g India,Pakistan,Nigeria Yemen Zimbabwe.
u see prayers without work is dead.America is the world super power of today due to hardwork persistence and deligence.it wasn't manufactured or ordained but it was earned through sweat hardwork and blood.Nigeria is on a path to doom,disaster and anarchy that Haven't been seen in Africa and the world.why?because the citizens choose to be dumb and allowed themselves to be manipulated.If the no1 citizen of a country can't treat himself in Nigeria at 2020,a nation that gained independence in 1960,that alone speak volumes of how bad Nigeria situation is.we can't keep procrastinating for a better future when we keep building on a shaky foundation.YOUR ACTIONS TODAY DETERMINE YOUR FUTURE.The earlier this country and it's bigoted and confused citizens realizes that the better because most of these politicians we cheer today all have dual citizenship.if Nigeria finally collapses like Somalia,they would all decamp and leave you and me to suffer the mess(me too might have a dual citizenship too by God's grace sooner or later).So you see we need to set and carve out the right path to follow where everyone will have a sense of belonging if this multilingual country called Nigeria can ever have a future and remains United.But with our current political approach, this country is doomed to fail unless something is done urgently to stop it from tearing itself apart.

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by LegalWolf: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bro, wait. Shey you are whining us ni? did we ever contemplate comparing Abuja to Tokyo (of all places). Like are you for real? Tokyo Metropolitan Area's economy is larger than the economy of Nigeria as a whole. Don't post this kind of thing again. You hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Train Goes Off The Railway In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.